Ware in China Taobao.com bestellen

Begonnen von Dreamoffice, 04 September 2013, 13:14:34

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

Dreamoffice

Hallo Gemeinde

ich beschäftige mich noch nicht sehr lange mit FHEM bin aber durchaus angenehm überrascht was hier manche damit anstellen. Ich lebe zur Zeit in China und dort gibt es Elektronik in Hülle und Fülle mir erschliesst sich aber aus all den Bezeichnung teilweise nicht ob die Sachen Sinn machen. Ich werde, sofern ich Zeit finde, FHEM hier auf einem Raspberry einrichten und will nach meiner Rückkehr nach Deutschland das System dort verwenden.

Ich bin daher hier in China auf der Jagd nach Bauteilen und wollte euch mal um Rat fragen ob folgende Bauteile Sinn machen bzw ob diese mit FHEM nutzbar sind. Die Relais und Sensoren habe ich schon geliefert bekommen und die sind tedellos, heute bin ich auf Funk Tansceiver gestossen. Die sind wie folgt.

Nummer 1:

(siehe Anhang / see attachement)

Basic performance and features:
1, low-power module, the maximum transmit power of 10mW
2, free work at 433MHz ISM band, license-free use (420MHz ~ 440MHz)
3, high anti-interference ability and low error rate, based on the FSK modulation mode, high-efficiency forward error correction coding and channel interleaving technology to improve the data burst interference and random interference resistance ability
4, support for transparent data transfer and DL/645 Statute. Transparent data interface is offered to suit any standard or nonstandard user protocol. Automatically filter out false data generated in the air (ie, received issued)
5, a maximum of 256 programmable channels (20MHz band). Can follow 200KHz frequency interval can provide at least 256 channels to meet the multiple communication combination mode.
6, using the USB interface, PC-side USB port directly take power, it is easy to build up the PC and the wireless communication between the microcontroller system
7, a large data buffer. Interface baud rate is equal air baud rate, provides three kinds of user-selectable baud rate: 4800,9600,19200 bps (interface speed can be set up to 19200bps); 8N1/8E1/8O1 data format is user-defined, can be transmitted up to 30 bytes of data frames, a more flexible user programming
8, the intelligent data control, users do not need to prepare excessive programs, only from the interface receiving / transmitting the data, the other as the air / receiving conversion, control and other operations, RF1100-232 module automatically
9, the communication distance: In the linear visual case, a termination PC, another termination microcontroller, 9600bps rate transmission distance of up to 100-150m

USB1100-232 configuration parameters:
USB1100-232 parameters can be configured through software developed by our company, modify, and read through the PC (need to install driver):

Nummer 2:

3DRobotics The 3DR station is set up between APM and telemetry ground station connected to an ideal way. Its small size, low price range, use the open source firmware, which allows us to do some of the other stations can not do.

Radio Features

Very small
Light weight (excluding antenna only 4 grams)
Optional 915MHZ, 433MHZ or 868MHZ version
Receiver sensitivity of -121 dBm
Transmit power is 20dBm (100mW)
Transparent serial link
Air data rates up to 250kbps
MAVLink protocol frame and status reporting
Frequency hopping spread spectrum (FHSS)
Adaptive time division multiplexing (TDM)
Support LBT and AFA
Configurable duty cycle
Built-in error correction code (up to 25% can correct bit errors)
Use a small omni-directional antenna up to several kilometers
Available bi-amp gain greater range
Open Source Firmware
AT commands configure the data transmission
RT command remotely configure data transmission
When used with the APM Adaptive Traffic Control
HM-TRP-based wireless module with microcontroller and Si4432 Si1000 8051 wireless module.

Was meint ihr eignet sich einer dafür um ihn mit FHEM zu verwenden?

Ich denke die Preise sind hier recht günstig.

Ich bin gespannt auf euer Feedback

Gruss Dave

P.S Text wurde mich Google Übersetzer übersetzt, darum klingt es manchmal recht holprig

Zrrronggg!

Hi Dave.

I assume you speak english  ;-)

- Radio adapters such as the CUL needs special firmware to cooperate with FHEM. Please note, that they are not just a radio transceiver but basically a small computer featureing a CPU, Memory, I/O ports and among all this stuff also a  transmitter.  Its acutally a small computer , which needs his own OS (aka firmware)

This firmware (CULfw) is part of this project and written mostly by Rudolf Koenig. This firmware would NOT run just on any radio dongle. It is written to run on certain CPU and a certain architecture. If or if not your sticks meet this architecture.... I don't know, the specs don't have detailed information in it what CPU/Architecture  is in the device.

There is also limited support for other radio solutions build in FHEM such as RFXTRX support. That would help you if one of the devices you mentioned is compatible. So the quick answer is: Most likely the sticks will not work with FHEM, at least not right away. If you are however a seasoned firmware developer, you might be able to develop your own adapted firmware / FHEM Add ons.. Then again: Even with very modest cost per programming hour assumptions this will be MUCH more expensive that just getting a CUL.    ;-)

- if you are coming form China and customs demand to open  your suitcase the price adavantage is gone.

- The operation of the devices would be illegal in the EU: one has to high transmit power, both have no CE certificate.
FHEM auf Linkstation Mini, CUL 868 SlowRF, 2xCUL 868 RFR, CUL 433 für IT, 2xHMLAN-Configurator mit VCCU, ITV-100 Repeater, Sender und Aktoren von FHT, FS20, S300, HM, IT, RSL

Dreamoffice

Hi Zrronnggg
The 2 Transceiver are described as CC1101
http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.149.X3uKwZ&id=17223270415&initiative_new=1

i just thought try to use this because i can not order the stuff from germany here in china. But if these parts are not supported then i will not try to use it.
this is the other one

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.17.qdhzFA&id=15713133535&initiative_new=1

there are so many things, and i think also the parts from busware.de are produced in China.

Zrrronggg!

ZitatThe 2 Transceiver are described as CC1101

Okay, that is actually the same CPU. I don't know if the rest of the architecture is similar enouth.

ZitatBut if these parts are not supported then i will not try to use it.

If they are  cheap, you might give it a try and  just test if you can flash them with the CULfw.

Zitati think also the parts from busware.de are produced in China.
Nope, they are not. The Busware stuff is designed and assembled in germany. Busware has its own assemblyline, even the boards are etched by themselfs AFAIK.
Some of the components on the device such as memory chips, resistors etc might be from China though...

So if you are looking for the "original china source of Busware's CUL" you will not find that.  However: It may exist a china produced Atmel CC1101based USB radio dongel which is simmilar enough to be flashed with CULfw and operational.  Futhermore the chinese industry is known for... well ... cloneing western technology 1:1.  Maybe some chinese company got hold of a CUL and liked it good enough to more or less copy it.

That I do not know and I am by no means an expert on the CULs HW or firmware.

I guess comparing the Busware CUL specs 1:1 whith local offerings in china and get one which has at least the exact same specs might give you a chance.

But again: I will not be able to help you further as I do not know enough about the HW or FW.

Maybe others here on the forum know more?
FHEM auf Linkstation Mini, CUL 868 SlowRF, 2xCUL 868 RFR, CUL 433 für IT, 2xHMLAN-Configurator mit VCCU, ITV-100 Repeater, Sender und Aktoren von FHT, FS20, S300, HM, IT, RSL

Dreamoffice

Thanks for your really helpful comments. Chinese Internet is very bad today so I make it short. I will buy one of these transceiver and try to flash the culfw. The transceiver costs around 9 euros. I will check it and let you know what happens  :-)

Zrrronggg!

ZitatChinese Internet is very bad today so I make it short
I noticed that, I was not able to open the URLs you posted.

ZitatI will check it and let you know what happens

thanks!

trilu

Hi Dreamoffice,
Du hast gut, ich würde auch mal gerne in Shen Chen (schreibt man das so?) stöbern :-)
Was du als Cul Ersatz brauchst ist eine HW die auf einem Atmel basiert. Also 328 oder 32U4 und einen CC1101 transceiver. Beim Transceiver wäre es gut wenn die GDO Pins 0 und 2 auf den Interrupt Pins des Atmel geschaltet wären. Damit wäre es ein idealer CUL Ersatz.
Wenn du Devices selbst basteln willst, dann würde ich dir eine Panstamp kompatible HW empfehlen. Wenn du was findest mit 328 Atmel und CC1101 transceiver abgestimmt für 868 mhz für unter 18 dollar wäre ich mehr als interresiert: -)
Viele Grüsse
Horst

Dreamoffice

Hallo Horst
ich wohne genau in Shenzhen. Es ist extrem was es hier alles gibt. Es ist zu viel. Es ist ein Stadtteil nur mit Elektronik. Das Problem ist das zeug zu finden. Aber im Prinzip verkaufen alle Anbieter die es hier gibt ihre Sachen im Internet. Egal ob taobao, aliexpress und alibaba. Die letzteren 2 sind deutlich teurer als taobao. Weiteres Problem ist die Sprache und dass die Leute die S verkaufen oft nicht detailliert über das Produkt Bescheid wissen. Aber danke für deinen input ich versuche das heute mal meinen chinesischen Kollegen zu erklären und die rufen dann den Verkäufer an.

rudolfkoenig

culfw benoetigt ein Atmel AVR CPU (ATMega, etc) und ein TI CC1101 Transceiver, die am besten auf bestimmte weise miteinander verbunden sind, siehe culfw/Devices/*/board.h. Dass culfw auf ein USB-Stick mit diesen Specs auf anhieb funktioniert, halte ich fuer extrem unwahrscheinlich, aber nach Anpassung der board.h+Makefile leicht moeglich.

Aber: was will man mit einem funktionierenden CUL in China? Man muesste die damit bedienbaren Geraete auch finden, und das wird aehnlich schwierig, da es sich um ein Sammelsurium von relativ Low-Cost Geraeten von eQ3 (== ELV) handelt. Diese werden zwar in China produziert, aber vermutlich nie an Endkunden verkauft, sondern direkt nach DE geschifft.

Ich wuerde als FHEM-Verliebter in China auf ZWave setzen: Preis/Features ist vergleichbar mit HomeMatic, es gibt mehr Endgeraete (angeblich 600+), und man kann es sowohl da als auch hier problemlos kaufen. Alternativen waeren (je nach Geschmack) HUE oder 1wire, beides sollte da bekannt sein. Interessant waere zu wissen, ob EnOcean (von Siemens) in China ein Begriff ist.

Dreamoffice

Hallo

Vielen Dank mal für die ganzen technischen Details. Ich habe heute meinem chinesischen Kollegen die Details in englisch gegeben und er wird die Tage mit den Händlern hier kontakt aufnehmen. Wie gesagt ich will mit der Ware nichts in China machen. Ich werde Ende des Jahres wieder nach Deutschland zurück kehren und will die Sachen dann in Deutschland verwenden. Ich habe hier schon viele Sachen gefunden die auch klasse funktionieren, vorallem Beleuchtung mit LED.

Z-Wave gibt es hier ich glaube aber die Preise sind glaube ich nicht so der Brüller. aber schaut selbst. Die Preise in Euro umrechnen grob geteilt durch 10 plus 20%

Zu EnOcean finde ich nur das hier.

Mit den transceivern werde ich hier bescheid sagen was mein Kollege raus gefunden hat

rudolfkoenig

> Z-Wave gibt es hier ich glaube aber die Preise sind glaube ich nicht so der Brüller

Mag sein, wie gesagt, vergleichbar mit HomeMatic. Allerdings sucht man beim HM vergeblich nach Tueroffner mit Fingeradrucksensor und Zehnerblock, geschweige denn in 20 unterschiedlichen Ausfuehrungen (siehe alibaba). Ich will jetzt nicht zum ZWave Evangelisten mutieren, ich wollte nur sagen, es gibt neben CUL noch Alternativen.

locutus

Zitat von: Dreamoffice schrieb am Mi, 04 September 2013 13:14Was meint ihr eignet sich einer dafür um ihn mit FHEM zu verwenden?
Hallo,
die Hardware eignet sich zum Aufbau einer seriellen Funkverbindung zwischen zwei Microcontrollern (oder zwischen MCU und PC).

Dreamoffice

Also ich habe einen Hersteller gefunden der so wa sin der Art hat, ob es 100 Prozent passt weiss ich noch nicht. Momentan verbaut er den Atmega88 er sagt aber dass der Footprint der gleiche wäre wie beim Atmega328. Wenn ich 500 Stück nehme dann produziert er die mit Atmega 328 :-)

trilu

frag ihn doch mal nach einem schaltplan...

Pengyou

Hallo,
ich weiss der Thread ist schon alt, aber mich interessiert schon, ob jemand diesen China CUL zum laufen bekommen hat?