Somfy RTS support with the RFXtrx433

Begonnen von oliv06, 04 Juni 2014, 02:38:41

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

oliv06

I have added the support for this protocol in the Willi code, and wrote a small howto on my blog
Could it be tested (works fine for me, except for minor details that I have documented in my blog) and integrated in the main code ?

Willi

Zitat von: oliv06 am 04 Juni 2014, 02:38:41
I have added the support for this protocol in the Willi code, and wrote a small howto on my blog
Could it be tested (works fine for me, except for minor details that I have documented in my blog) and integrated in the main code ?
Very good.
Please post the code so I can overlook it and check it in.

Regards

Willi
FHEM@Q600(debian) mit DS9490R (1Wire) | FHEM@Sheevaplug(debian) mit RFXCOM-Receiver(80002), CULv3 & USB-WDE1 | FHEM@odroid mit CULv2 & RFXtrx433

oliv06

Zitat von: Willi am 04 Juni 2014, 07:00:33
Please post the code so I can overlook it and check it in.
http://play.with.free.fr/wp-content/uploads/46_TRX_LIGHT.pm_.txt
If you have time, could you look at my remarks on :
- on-till and on-for-timer implementation
- command widget

Hoeness

Hello,

This sounds very nice.

I looking forward to move my somfy blinds ;-)

geek

Hi Oliv06,

this is looking really amazing. I was desperately searching for a way to automate my somfy blinds.

The example on your blog seems to control all your blinds with a single fhem define (=sinlge unit id + unit code). Did you try to use multiple unit ids + codes, aswell? Just asking as I'd prefer to control my blinds individually - and I have 10 to control.

Rainer

oliv06

In my example, this is the definition of a single blind. I called it myBlinds for the post because of my bad english (it is called "volets roulants" - plural- in french) and when I realized it I was too lazy to make new screenshots  ;) . I may change its name to myBlind without changing the screenshots ...

I tried to define a group of blinds using the 00 unitcode (which I though was supposed to group all devices sharing a single unit-id) but it did not work. You will have to use a structure to address them all together.

Simon74

Hello,

my Question:
i must set the ID and Unit Code over the RFXmngr Tool or not ? (RFY Program Transmit)

Willi

Zitat von: oliv06 am 04 Juni 2014, 08:04:56
http://play.with.free.fr/wp-content/uploads/46_TRX_LIGHT.pm_.txt
I have added your code to SVN. I just did a simple fix for RFY_ext which was not defeined in the set command.
FHEM@Q600(debian) mit DS9490R (1Wire) | FHEM@Sheevaplug(debian) mit RFXCOM-Receiver(80002), CULv3 & USB-WDE1 | FHEM@odroid mit CULv2 & RFXtrx433

oliv06

Zitat von: Simon74 am 21 Juni 2014, 17:18:02
i must set the ID and Unit Code over the RFXmngr Tool or not ? (RFY Program Transmit)
You can but it is not necessary. You just need to choose them, define the device accordingly in FHEM and then associate it to the blind

oliv06

Zitat von: Willi am 21 Juni 2014, 18:53:55
I have added your code to SVN. I just did a simple fix for RFY_ext which was not defeined in the set command.
Thanks Willi !
I have a question for you: it is possible to define more commands (up+stop, down+stop, up+down, program-2s, program-7s, stop-2s,stop-5s,up+down-5s,erase-this,erase-all) than the ones defined now (stop, up, down,program). As it is for power users, how would you treat it in the module : have different types (such as "blind" for normal use and "blind-poweruser" for more functions) ?

oliv06

Some news from Bert (RFXCOM) :

• Bert strongly suggests not to include dangerous APIs in FHEM. So we won't
  • There is an updated firmware version that should operate for all Somfy motors now. (some did not accept up/down). RFY remotes increased from 16 to 30.

Bombjack

Zitat von: oliv06 am 24 Juni 2014, 22:08:46
Thanks Willi !
I have a question for you: it is possible to define more commands (up+stop, down+stop, up+down, program-2s, program-7s, stop-2s,stop-5s,up+down-5s,erase-this,erase-all) than the ones defined now (stop, up, down,program). As it is for power users, how would you treat it in the module : have different types (such as "blind" for normal use and "blind-poweruser" for more functions) ?

Hallo Willi, mit dem RFXmngr kann ich meine Somfy Centralis UNO RTS VB mit den Kommandos Up / Down (transmit > 2 seconds) problemlos rauf und runter fahren, mit den Up und Down Kommandos innerhalb von FHEM bewegen sich die Raffstores nur für ca 1 Sekunde. Könntest Du die Kommandos bitte noch einbauen?

Bombjack

Hallo zusammen, trotz meiner sehr eingeschränkten Perl Kenntnisse habe ich es irgendwie geschafft die neuen Kommandos Up / Down < 0.5 seconds und > 2 seconds in Willis Modul einzubauen, funktioniert ganz prima mit meinen bisher sehr unwilligen Somfy Empfängern :) Im Anhang das angepasste Modul, bitte mal testen und ich würde mich freuen wenn es offiziell mit aufgenommen wird. Definition wie in der Beschreibung von Oliv06, nur die webCmd und devStateIcon Attribute müssen angepasst werden.

Device type RFY_ext lässt sich bei mir übrigens nicht definieren, ist da evtl. noch ein Bug im Modul? Fehlermeldung bei z.B. define Raffstore_West TRX_LIGHT RFY_ext 0F1F1F02 light ist TRX_LIGHT: wrong type: RFY_EXT Meine Empfänger laufen aber inkl. der neuen Befehle auch als type = RFY

Viel Spaß damit, Andreas

Installation: Einfach das bestehende TRX_LIGHT Modul mit dem Anhang überschreiben und mit reload 46_TRX_LIGHT.pm innerhalb der FHEM Kommandozeile neu laden. Bestehende Definitionen von Somfy Empfängern können beibehalten werden, die neuen Set Kommandos sind dann innerhalb der FHEM Detailansicht zu finden. 

Steeeve

Hi!
Ich hab mir einen Rfxtrx433e bestellt und wolle es so machen wie in der Anleitung von oliv06.
Leider bekomme ich schon den Fehler einen Fehler beim Zuweisen vom IODEV

wz_Rollo: unknown IODev specified

mit lsusb finde ich aber das device (müsste das sein: Bus 001 Device 005: ID 0403:6001 Future Technology Devices International, Ltd FT232 USB-Serial (UART) IC)

Hat jemand eine idee wo das Problem liegt?

lg
Steeeve
Ps: Ich hab das Device ausgepackt und angeschlossen - Firmware muss ich da ja wohl keine manuell installieren, oder doch?

Steeeve

Alles bitte retour - ich habs jetzt mit meinem CUL 868 (?) machen können - so geil - danke an alle die hier Module entwickeln, ihr seit die Besten!!!