Is RFXSensor supported by FHEM+RFXTRX

Begonnen von strandbygaard, 06 Januar 2013, 11:57:57

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

strandbygaard

I'm trying to find out if rfxsensor is supported by FHEM, but have so far been unable to. I'm hoping someone here knows the answer.

I have an RFXTRX connected to FHEM and that works fine with my Oregon-based devices.

I've tried to make the FHEM-RFXTRX-RFXSensor combination work, but so far without any luck. In RFXmngr I can see the readings from RFXSensor, so I know the connection works between RFXTRX and RFXSensor.

Has anyone successfully made this combination work, and how did you manage to do so. Alternatively, if not supported, can anyone give me a starting point (existing plugin etc) to use creating a plugin to support this.

Willi

Zitat von: strandbygaard schrieb am So, 06 Januar 2013 11:57I'm trying to find out if rfxsensor is supported by FHEM, but have so far been unable to. I'm hoping someone here knows the answer.

I have written the TRX modules for RFXtrx433.

The TRX modules for RFXtrx433 do not support RFXsensor. There was nobody asking for it.

As I implement my modules as open source in my spare time I do not implement all protocols that RFXtr433 supports. It would just take too much time to do so.

Zitatas anyone successfully made this combination work, and how did you manage to do so. Alternatively, if not supported, can anyone give me a starting point (existing plugin etc) to use creating a plugin to support this.
Just ask me to implement it. I will put it on the wish list for implementing it: http://forum.fhem.de/index.php?t=msg&goto=53890

To do this please send me the output of RFXmngr of your RFXmeter devices. With this I do have test data to implement and verify it.
FHEM@Q600(debian) mit DS9490R (1Wire) | FHEM@Sheevaplug(debian) mit RFXCOM-Receiver(80002), CULv3 & USB-WDE1 | FHEM@odroid mit CULv2 & RFXtrx433