need help with eltako and fhem

Begonnen von claudio, 30 Juni 2019, 20:06:24

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

claudio

I would like one of my eltako FSR14-2x channel's to be ON only for a specific amount of time (1 second) no matter what happens. in fact, I need an "impulse" for my garage's door motor, the contact should not stay closed more than 2 - 3 sec at most, ideal would be 0.5 sec. With an ocean remote, I've managed to setup it up as a relay which is ON the whole time the remote's button is pressed, but in fhem, I've only ON and OFF button for my FSR14-2x.
Note that I use a FAM14 also.
How to setup fhem for giving only an 0.5 second impulse to the FSR14-2x relay ?

RaspiLED

Hi,
on-for-timer 1
Gruß Arnd

Signalduino (Nano, ESP, ...), CUL (Busware, Nano, Maple, ...), Homematic (HM-MOD-UART-RPI, ESP, Maple, ...), LaCrosseGateway (LGW, ESP, ...), 1-wire, ESPEasy, Bravia, Yamaha, ...
Raspberry Pi mit FHEM, CUL, Signalduino, MySensors, HomeBridge, Presence, WifiLight2, Bravia, ...

claudio

thanks, I know this command, but I would like it to be the default when I click "on"

amenomade

You could define a notify which reacts on "on" and set it back to "off" after 0.5 seconds. Something like:
define backToOff notify etalko1:.on sleep 0.5;;set etlako1 off
Pi 3B, Alexa, CUL868+Selbstbau 1/2λ-Dipol-Antenne, USB Optolink / Vitotronic, Debmatic und HM / HmIP Komponenten, Rademacher Duofern Jalousien, Fritz!Dect Thermostaten, Proteus

Christoph Morrison

Zitat von: claudio am 30 Juni 2019, 23:40:13
thanks, I know this command, but I would like it to be the default when I click "on"

Just make an "alias" (asuming your device is named eltakoFSR14):

attr eltakoFSR14 eventMap /on-for-timer 1:switch/
attr eltakoFSR14 webCmd switch

As you click on switch in the gui, on-for-timer 1 is executed.

claudio

Zitat von: amenomade am 01 Juli 2019, 00:42:36
You could define a notify which reacts on "on" and set it back to "off" after 0.5 seconds. Something like:
define backToOff notify etalko1:.on sleep 0.5;;set etlako1 off
yes indeed, however I was wondering if there was a better way within the definition itself, perhaps with on-for-timer ? I want it to be bullet proof since this can block me to get into my house... :o

claudio

Zitat von: Christoph Morrison am 01 Juli 2019, 01:00:58
Just make an "alias" (asuming your device is named eltakoFSR14):

attr eltakoFSR14 eventMap /on-for-timer 1:switch/
attr eltakoFSR14 webCmd switch

As you click on switch in the gui, on-for-timer 1 is executed.
thanks, that's what I came up with, however, I may change it to the notify way since it cover also the case where the command "on" is send by error to the FSR14. This way, it will fall back to "off" also, don't you think ?

RaspiLED

Hi, instead of switch use on and it works like a charm ;-) Gruß Arnd

Signalduino (Nano, ESP, ...), CUL (Busware, Nano, Maple, ...), Homematic (HM-MOD-UART-RPI, ESP, Maple, ...), LaCrosseGateway (LGW, ESP, ...), 1-wire, ESPEasy, Bravia, Yamaha, ...
Raspberry Pi mit FHEM, CUL, Signalduino, MySensors, HomeBridge, Presence, WifiLight2, Bravia, ...

claudio

Zitat von: RaspiLED am 01 Juli 2019, 20:11:25
Hi, instead of switch use on and it works like a charm ;-) Gruß Arnd

doesn't work, this block fhem badly, can't even log in ssh

2019.07.11 00:45:19 1: PERL WARNING: Deep recursion on subroutine "main::CallFn" at fhem.pl line 5570.
2019.07.11 00:45:19 1: PERL WARNING: Deep recursion on subroutine "main::CallFn" at fhem.pl line 1894.
2019.07.11 00:45:19 1: PERL WARNING: Deep recursion on subroutine "main::AnalyzeCommand" at FHEM/SetExtensions.pm line 39.
2019.07.11 00:45:19 1: PERL WARNING: Deep recursion on subroutine "main::CommandSet" at fhem.pl line 1236.
2019.07.11 00:45:19 1: PERL WARNING: Deep recursion on subroutine "main::DoSet" at fhem.pl line 1926.
2019.07.11 00:45:19 1: PERL WARNING: Deep recursion on subroutine "main::EnOcean_Set" at fhem.pl line 3749.
2019.07.11 00:45:19 1: PERL WARNING: Deep recursion on subroutine "main::SetExtensions" at ./FHEM/10_EnOcean.pm line 3315.
2019.07.11 00:45:19 1: PERL WARNING: Deep recursion on subroutine "main::SE_DoSet" at FHEM/SetExtensions.pm line 127.

RaspiLED

Hi,
well first it works. But now you have a problem between enocean Modul und Perl.
This is out of my turf, but you could try to ,,update all" or the enocean explicit.
Which Version of Perl do you use?
The maintainer of enocean is
FHEM/10_EnOcean.pm           klaus-schauer        EnOcean

Maybe he can help!?

Gruß Arnd

RaspiLED

Hi,
Maybe I was wrong with on/off. Klaus wrote to me that ,,EnOcean verwendet als Schaltkommandos nicht on/off sondern A0, AI usw." So Could you try A0, AI, ... ?

Refer to: https://wiki.fhem.de/wiki/EnOcean_Starter_Guide

A switch with 4 buttons uses:
A0 for left top
AI (i not 1) for left bottom
B0 for right top
BI for right bottom

Regards, Arnd