Hauptmenü

EV1527 Dimmer

Begonnen von disney, 18 Oktober 2019, 23:30:31

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

disney

I'm using a SIGNALduino433 and I have a EV1527 based Dimmer which I have configured as

defmod IT_1527x8cdc1 IT 1527x8cdc1 1000 1000 0100 0010
attr IT_1527x8cdc1 IODev SIGNALduino433
attr IT_1527x8cdc1 alias Light
attr IT_1527x8cdc1 model itdimmer
attr IT_1527x8cdc1 protocol V1

The problem is the dimmer uses a single button on an RF remote to toggle the light on and off. (The dimmer also has touch buttons but they dont send any RF commands)

I know fhem will never know the actual state of the light since the system is using uni-directional communications but is it possible for an EV1527 device to toggle the FHEM state on receipt of a single RF command?

Just to be clear with the current configuration the dimmer functions ok and I can turn the light on and off using the FHEM on and off state commands but sending sending either command more than once toggles the physical light state plus any any keypress on the RF remote "toggle" button is intepreted as an ON command only.

RaspiLED

Hi,
This is because of your Definition says that on is 1000 and Off is 1000, too.

one way to toggle is to use a dummy device, that listens to the on Command and only toggles his state.

Eventmonitor, Notify, dummy should be your Friends.

Regards, Arnd

Signalduino (Nano, ESP, ...), CUL (Busware, Nano, Maple, ...), Homematic (HM-MOD-UART-RPI, ESP, Maple, ...), LaCrosseGateway (LGW, ESP, ...), 1-wire, ESPEasy, Bravia, Yamaha, ...
Raspberry Pi mit FHEM, CUL, Signalduino, MySensors, HomeBridge, Presence, WifiLight2, Bravia, ...

disney

Thanks, I had done that deliberately since the dimmer used the same command for both, but I can see why it would be a problem. I'll try configuring a dummy to see if I can get that to work. I still have a lot to learn about FHEM.

I have to say I am sure adoption of FHEM would be much higher if there was more community information was in English. It never occurred to me before using FHEM that internet searching sucks when the reference material is in a different language to one's native language. Now I wish I studied German in school!

RaspiLED

Hi,

Never mind - you are right! That is a Language Barrier ;-)

Just Post what you have ( list of the Devices in Code Tags) and we will help you.

Cheers, Arnd

Signalduino (Nano, ESP, ...), CUL (Busware, Nano, Maple, ...), Homematic (HM-MOD-UART-RPI, ESP, Maple, ...), LaCrosseGateway (LGW, ESP, ...), 1-wire, ESPEasy, Bravia, Yamaha, ...
Raspberry Pi mit FHEM, CUL, Signalduino, MySensors, HomeBridge, Presence, WifiLight2, Bravia, ...