Hello from the UK. FHT questions....

Begonnen von Fonz, 23 Januar 2013, 22:57:56

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

Fonz

Hi.

Im very new to Fhem, and Perl. So I have a lot to learn.

I have the FHT thermostats with the radiator valves. I have them all setup in Fhem, and I can control them via the AndFhem android app. The heating will turn on or off by the FHT8W (which I am logging)

I am also logging data for each device.

I would like to do two things, but Google is not good at translating technical German.

Number 1[/b]

I would like to change the desired night temperature at different times of the day.

IE, at night, I would like the night temperature to be 15. But during the day when nobody is at home, I would like it to be 6. (as I dont want the heating coming on if no one is at home!)

Number 2[/b]

I have noticed that when it is very cold, the room will take longer to heat up.

I would like to be able to notice that the temperature is very cold, and have the programme change the times the heating is starting so that the room is always warm by the given time. IE, on a very cold day set the heating to start at 5am. But on a warmer day, have the heating start at 6am.

If anyone could help me start out I would be very thankful.

Many thanks,

Fonz

UliM

Zitat von: Fonz schrieb am Mi, 23 Januar 2013 22:57Number 1[/b]

I would like to change the desired night temperature at different times of the day.

Hi Fonz,
have a look at the HomeStatus-example: http://www.fhemwiki.de/wiki/Zuhause-Status

Amongst others, it would change the desired-temp whenever you leave your home or come back.
It uses an FS20-S4 to change the HomeStatus and will set it to 1 (At home), 2 (Night/sleep), 3 (short leave), 4 (long leave)

Zitat von: Fonz schrieb am Mi, 23 Januar 2013 22:57Number 2[/b]

I would like to be able to notice that the temperature is very cold, and have the programme change the times the heating is starting so that the room is always warm by the given time. IE, on a very cold day set the heating to start at 5am. But on a warmer day, have the heating start at 6am.

I do have a similar mechanism using the following components:
1. a dummy that holds the desired wakeup-time (i.e. the time by when the room should be warm and cosy)
2. an instance of the weather-module to read the forecasted outside low-temp from
3. a routine that would calculate the starting-time for the heating. In my case, it sets the desired-temp to e.g. 21C 20 minutes before wakeup, plus another 3 minutes earlier per each degree celsius below zero according to the weather forecast -> forecast -5C -> heating-start = wakeuptime - 20min - 5*3 min -> -35min
4. a timer (at) which gets the time set by above-mentiponed routine and switches on the heating at the right time.

Is this enough info, or would you like me to post the (lengthy) example?

Cheers,
Uli
RPi4/Raspbian, CUL V3 (ca. 30 HomeMatic-devices), LAN (HarmonyHub, alexa etc.).  Fördermitglied des FHEM e.V.

Fonz

Thank you for your reply.

I will look at the scripts you linked.

Fonz

Zrrronggg!

ZitatNumber 1

IE, at night, I would like the night temperature to be 15. But during the day when nobody is at home, I would like it to be 6. (as I dont want the heating coming on if no one is at home

I strongly suggest that you do not do that by manipulating the  "night temp" and "day Temp" values of the FHT80, as this generates hight radio load. It is in my opinion much better to just set the "desired-temp" to whatever value you desire.

set FHZ_Kitchen desired-temp 22
e.g.

So the basic problem would be, to figure a mechanisem to detect if someone is at home.
This can be done by the "at Home" ideas, mostly based on Bluetooth or WLAN detection of peoples cellphones.
I prefer motion sensors combined with "guessing". I have FS20 PIRI in every room and if they detect motion, the heating is set to 22. If the last motion detection is some 60 minutes ago, the heating is lowered to 16.

This I combined with several other variables such as
- is it day or night
- weekend or workday
- is the alarm system on (thus nobody in the house)
- if yes - since when?
- what time of day?

ZitatNumber 2

I have noticed that when it is very cold, the room will take longer to heat up.

Should be no problem, as the FHTs send the room temperatur all 15 minutes.
Uli's method is quite sophisticated. A somewhat more primitve approach is to check at say 5am, if the room is colder as a given threshold. If yes - heat right away, if not, heat in one hour.
Should work along the line:

define heating_morning at *05:00:00  {if (readingsval("FHT_Bedroom","measured-temp") < 10 ) { fhem ("set FHT_Bedroom desired-temp 22") } else  { fhem ("define heating_bed_6 at 06:00:00  set FHT_Bedroom desired-temp 22") } }

Well... I'm not sure about the readingsval part, as I never used that. So if somebody else can check/correct that?

FHEM auf Linkstation Mini, CUL 868 SlowRF, 2xCUL 868 RFR, CUL 433 für IT, 2xHMLAN-Configurator mit VCCU, ITV-100 Repeater, Sender und Aktoren von FHT, FS20, S300, HM, IT, RSL

UliM

Hi,
just needs a fix in lower/upper case, plus ReadingsVal requires a default value in case the given reading could not be accessed:
(readingsval("FHT_Bedroom","measured-temp") < 10 )
(ReadingsVal("FHT_Bedroom","measured-temp","error") < 10 )

So which way r u planning 2 go?

Cheers, Uli
RPi4/Raspbian, CUL V3 (ca. 30 HomeMatic-devices), LAN (HarmonyHub, alexa etc.).  Fördermitglied des FHEM e.V.