Can't edit extra config files via WEB

Begonnen von Mario, 15 Januar 2020, 11:01:33

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

Mario

Hello,

I'm have fhem config files splitted into functional files in name form fhem-my*.cfg and they are included by "include " in fhem.cfg,
I want to edit them in via FHEMWEB but in section "Edit files" but I have only listed "fhem.cfg" to edit, why ? what can I do with that ?
FHEM since 2013, mixed FS20, HmIP, HM,
own modules for heater, garden & wheater station,
sun intensity, rain ratio & soil humidity sensors for inteligent watering.

rudolfkoenig

The list of files shown is governed by the FHEMWEB attribute editFileList.

NOTE: Editing config-files directly for non-experts is not recommended (read: may cause trouble for you and for us, the FHEM support), as it has a lot of side-effects.

Mario

My configs are 5 years old and have 2500 lines, sure you can broke everything there but have to modify them to have convenient setup.

When I set editFileList  I lost dozens of existing files in list, I assume it has some usefull default,
can I append to it or should I set it as whole new list ?
if so  how to get default value of editFileList  ?

rudolfkoenig

Zitatif so  how to get default value of editFileList  ?
The default (according to the documentation) is:Own modules and helper files:$MW_dir:^(.*sh|[0-9][0-9].*Util.*pm|.*cfg|.*holiday|myUtilsTemplate.pm|.*layout)$
Gplot files:$FW_gplotdir:^.*gplot$
Styles:$FW_cssdir:^.*(css|svg)$

Mario

Thank you for your help, yes I'm reading docs but it is long and cryptic in many places
I saw this default before but anyway this was and still is cryptic to me

1. how should I do it   if I wish initially set it to default value (then modify/extend to my needs) ?
naive approach

attr    WEB editFileList "Own modules and helper files:$MW_dir:^(.*sh|[0-9][0-9].*Util.*pm|.*cfg|.*holiday|myUtilsTemplate.pm|.*layout)$ Gplot files:$FW_gplotdir:^.*gplot$ Styles:$FW_cssdir:^.*(css|svg)$"

is parsed by cli, give wrong results on web

2. There is also no "config file" group definition with this default
but  I should add and see my other cfg files in "config file" group , this would be clean solution

BTW: is there way to display (new/auto-created devices) device definition in form/syntax suitable to copy & modify & paste to cfg files directly ?
(without going via save (which is modifying my formatting of config files) then extracting new definition and restore cfg files)
I found only "save ?" but it display only beginning of lines and there are also many not significant changes, e.g. from my running timers function:
modify a_mySequencer_garden.water  +*00:00:05 {m...

RaspiLED

Hi,
yes, you find in each device detail Page the RAW Button at the very bottom.
Regards, Arnd

Signalduino (Nano, ESP, ...), CUL (Busware, Nano, Maple, ...), Homematic (HM-MOD-UART-RPI, ESP, Maple, ...), LaCrosseGateway (LGW, ESP, ...), 1-wire, ESPEasy, Bravia, Yamaha, ...
Raspberry Pi mit FHEM, CUL, Signalduino, MySensors, HomeBridge, Presence, WifiLight2, Bravia, ...

rudolfkoenig

Zitatnaive approach
... wont work, as the triples are separated by newline, and not by space: https://fhem.de/commandref_modular.html#editFileList

Following should work:
attr w editFileList Own modules and helper files:$MW_dir:^(.*sh|[0-9][0-9].*Util.*pm|.*cfg|.*holiday|myUtilsTemplate.pm|.*layout)$\
Gplot files:$FW_gplotdir:^.*gplot$\
Styles:$FW_cssdir:^.*(css|svg)$

Note:
- saving the main config file after editing it in FHEMWEB will also execute rereadcfg, which is more or less deprecated
- editing the other config files via FHEMWEB will_not_ issue a rereadcfg, you have to do that manually.