Upgrade to fhem-5.9 getting "Can't connect to CCU 10.xxx.xxx.244 port 32001" isn

Begonnen von Mario, 16 Januar 2020, 12:41:12

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

Mario

Dears,

After upgrade to fhem-5.9 I'm getting

2020.01.16 10:21:47 1: HMCCU: [iCCU3] No RPC device defined for interface BidCos-RF
2020.01.16 10:21:47 1: HMCCU: [iCCU3] Creating new RPC device d_rpcBidCos_RF
2020.01.16 10:23:54 1: PERL WARNING: Argument "Can't connect to CCU 10.xxx.xxx.244 port 32001" isn't numeric in numeric eq (==) at ./FHEM/
88_HMCCURPCPROC.pm line 291.
2020.01.16 10:23:54 1: PERL WARNING: Use of uninitialized value in string ne at ./FHEM/88_HMCCU.pm line 4979.
2020.01.16 10:23:54 1: HMCCU: [iCCU3] No RPC device defined for interface HmIP-RF
2020.01.16 10:23:54 1: HMCCU: [iCCU3] Creating new RPC device d_rpcHmIP_RF
2020.01.16 10:26:02 1: PERL WARNING: Argument "Can't connect to CCU 10.xxx.xxx.244 port 32010" isn't numeric in numeric eq (==) at ./FHEM/
88_HMCCURPCPROC.pm line 291.
2020.01.16 10:26:02 0: HMCCU: [iCCU3] Definition of some RPC devices failed

On my previous older fhem have worked with same config files

10.xxx.xxx.244 is generally reacheable,  e.g. telnet 10.xxx.xxx.244 80 connects
but ports 320001 32010 are really closed on x.244

fhem runs on plain PI - without using any VM

my cfg CCU3 definition:

define iCCU3 HMCCU 10.xxx.xxx.244

#
# Interfaces
attr iCCU3 rpcinterfaces BidCos-RF,HmIP-RF
#
# Use external RPC server
attr iCCU3 ccuflags procrpc
#
# Start the RPC server automatically after starting FHEM
attr iCCU3 rpcserver on
#
#  Show status
attr iCCU3 stateFormat rpcstate/state
#
#  Show buttons for starting and stopping the RPC server
attr iCCU3 cmdIcon on:general_an off:general_aus
attr iCCU3 eventMap /rpcserver on:on/rpcserver off:off/

Restart of fhem machine and also CCU3 doesn't help,
any hints ?
FHEM since 2013, mixed FS20, HmIP, HM,
own modules for heater, garden & wheater station,
sun intensity, rain ratio & soil humidity sensors for inteligent watering.

Beta-User

Not sure about all these things, but afaik, there had been some significan changes to the rpc server handling in the HMCCU module some time ago (more than a year) that may cause this kind of error.

The module responsible maintainer (zap) may not regurlarly hav a look at this part of the forum, so I'd recommend to ask for help in the HomeMatic part of the forum also (in English as well, and refer to this thread here).

One remark on the way you deal with your configuration:
FHEM has changed a lot over the last few years wrt. to editing the config. Today it's absolutely no longer recommended to directly do any editing of the config file, regardless, if you use the internal FHEMWEB editor or any external tool. Editing .cfg turned out to be one of the "favourite" causes for any kind of strange trouble.

To add comments, use the "comment" attribute, to do "multiline-editing", there exists an alternative, the RAW-Editor (have a look at the pictures here: https://wiki.fhem.de/wiki/Import_von_Code_Snippets, easiest access is called the "plus" when style is set to f18).
Server: HP-elitedesk@Debian 12, aktuelles FHEM@ConfigDB | CUL_HM (VCCU) | MQTT2: MiLight@ESP-GW, BT@OpenMQTTGw | MySensors: seriell, v.a. 2.3.1@RS485 | ZWave | ZigBee@deCONZ | SIGNALduino | MapleCUN | RHASSPY
svn: u.a MySensors, Weekday-&RandomTimer, Twilight,  div. attrTemplate-files

Mario

Yes, I had 2 years long break in editing cfg files  and  I will get to know new f18 and new methods...

anyway I have many watchdogs code snippets and annotation/troubleshooting in cfg which made fhem system  in FS20 era usable & stable,
in those days there were missing error handling/recovery like:
- resetting CUL usb or later whole machine if not activity on CUL for given period
- automatic recovery from LOVF condition
- reactivating FS20 FHT's if then forget's to send enviroment data
- monitoring CUL's per device RSSI
and more...
and I still have dozen of correctly working F20 devices :D

I reposted initial post to Homematic subforum

Beta-User

Zitat von: Mario am 16 Januar 2020, 15:03:57
I reposted initial post to Homematic subforum
I saw that and would recommend to add version info (fhem.pl and HMCCU.* modules) and do some reformatting. 5.9 virtually could mean quite some different versions of the involved modules.

Did you use the internal "update" command or have you just installed the 5.9-deb? (in latter case: pls use internal update also, 5.9 from deb is quite old!).

Zitat von: Mario am 16 Januar 2020, 15:03:57anyway I have [...]
It's up to you to decide how to deal with that in the future, I just wanted to mention the risks. As you seem to know, what you are doing, you most likely will not be affected by the most popular mistakes when editing ;) .

To avoid future discussions in this forum (there are quiet a lot of possible helpers who will refuse to give any hint for "cfg-editors"...), it's smart to somehow hide that point and post config excerpts either in "RAW format" or as "list" ;) . (but please make sure to double-check first if any unwanted behaviour might be related to direct editing!!!!)
Server: HP-elitedesk@Debian 12, aktuelles FHEM@ConfigDB | CUL_HM (VCCU) | MQTT2: MiLight@ESP-GW, BT@OpenMQTTGw | MySensors: seriell, v.a. 2.3.1@RS485 | ZWave | ZigBee@deCONZ | SIGNALduino | MapleCUN | RHASSPY
svn: u.a MySensors, Weekday-&RandomTimer, Twilight,  div. attrTemplate-files

Mario

Initially I made update on my 2-3 years old fhem installation but that lead to mysterious missing all widgets - all of them falled back to select (-> dropdown list),
then to get rid of my potential modification/interaction with new code I went to clean 5.9 tgz install.
but it looks that in official 5.9 archive CCU code is not functional.

Now I performed "update" on clean 5.9 then "shutdown restart" and CCU magically start to work !!!
BTW BIG thank you for help and your considerations regarding hints for "cfg-editors" :)