Google assistent - the other way around?

Begonnen von roelb, 26 März 2020, 11:53:25

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

roelb

So am using the gassistant module for a while now, and it allows me to control devices in my home network from Google.

However, I'ld like to do that the other way around and issue commands to Google from FHEM instead. For example start (or stop) streaming a radio station on my Nest, turn off the TV through the connected Chromecast, etc. Something like a generic set command such as: "set <gassistant-device> do "hey google, stop playing on living room speaker"

This does not seem to be an option with the current gassistant module. Is there any other way to achieve this?

MadMax-FHEM

Hi,

should be possible using GoogleCast (or ChromeCast) Module: https://forum.fhem.de/index.php/topic,45505.msg372914.html#msg372914
(if I understood correctly what you mean)

But is a little bit tricky to "install" (not the Module but the prerequisites)...

Regards, Joachim
FHEM PI3B+ Bullseye: HM-CFG-USB, 40x HM, ZWave-USB, 13x ZWave, EnOcean-PI, 15x EnOcean, HUE/deCONZ, CO2, ESP-Multisensor, Shelly, alexa-fhem, ...
FHEM PI2 Buster: HM-CFG-USB, 25x HM, ZWave-USB, 4x ZWave, EnOcean-PI, 3x EnOcean, Shelly, ha-bridge, ...
FHEM PI3 Buster (Test)