New module: DaikinAC

Begonnen von roelb, 26 März 2020, 19:16:24

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

Kasi13

Works perfectly with my FTXA, great addition to FHEM, Thank you roelb for your work!

roelb

You're welcome. Module is now part of the base FHEM distribution. Thank you all for testing!

steffen83

Hello, I was a quiet reader, because my Daikin system was still in the ordering and assembly process. I have now installed the module and could not find any errors yet.
I think it's really great how it works. I'm still working on FTUI myself, so the question is whether someone already has a similar overview and control over reading groups etc.?
And is there a way to control the Daikin over my amazon alexa?
BR
Steffen
Raspberry Pi 3 (Noobs, aktuelle Fhem und Pilight) | FHEMduino | HM-OCCU-SDK | HM-Sec-SCo | HM-Sec-SD-2 | HM-CC-RT-DN | HM-LC-Bl1PBU-FM

roelb

Thanks for the feedback!

As for TabletUI, I have already created a full template, which has always been included in the opening post to this thread. So no need to figure that our yourself..

I have now updated the original post to include a full manual on how to integrate that control template into your own FTUI design. I've also added a custom icon font for the four SVG's so you do not have to generate that yourself. The HTML template has been modified to use these new icon names, so please download that again if you've already done so in the past.

fhemming

Great module, works perfectly with Split FVXM35FV1B (BRP069B41). Big thanks! :)

Any chance to set up the device to interact with Alexa? I have the Alexa module successfully installed and can control other devices easily just by adding the alexaName attribute. This is not working for for the Daikin AC. I added the alexaName attribute and restarted the alexa module, but the device is not being listed when running:
list alexaName=..*

Following the troubleshooting wiki for the Alexa module https://wiki.fhem.de/wiki/FHEM_Connector_f%C3%BCr_Amazon_Alexa it's not clear to me what's exactly missing or needs to be adjusted. Has anyone implemented it and has some guidance to share?

Thanks a ton!

roelb

I don't have an Alexa and can not easily test this. A quick scan of the Alexa modules wiki page though seems to indicate that the Alexa module expects a device to have a "set on" and "set off" command. The Daikin module currently has no such commands, you will need to specify the full "set power on" and "set power off" commands to turn it on and off.

You might get away with a simple EventMap to fix this:

attr <your daikin device> eventMap { usr=>{ 'on'=>'power on', 'off'=>'power off'}}

If not, try the patch that I've attached to add these commands to the module. If that works, please let me know and I'll commit those into the main branch.

The wiki page seems to be a work in progress, as there is no information on what the module expects a thermostat or other HVAC type-device to expose in terms of readings and commands to control the setpoint.

The author of the Alexa module might be in a better position to help on that and give pointers as to what must be done to make this fully compatible. I'd be more than happy to add something to make it work out of the box, but I would appreciate some pointers on what we need to make this compatible.

steffen83

Hello roelb,

can you send the complete "58_HVAC_DaikinAC.pm" files?
Then i can replace and test it.

BR
Steffen
Raspberry Pi 3 (Noobs, aktuelle Fhem und Pilight) | FHEMduino | HM-OCCU-SDK | HM-Sec-SCo | HM-Sec-SD-2 | HM-CC-RT-DN | HM-LC-Bl1PBU-FM

fhemming

Thanks, roelb!
Adding an EventMap worked perfectly, powering on and off the device with Alexa is now possible :)
I never tried out the patch you attached, but if you add support to the module I'd be happy to do some testing.

roelb

I've just committed version 1.0.9 which contains a shortcut on and off command into the main repository. So if you update FHEM you should have the new version, no more need for an Eventmap

fhemming

Confirming that it's working now without an EventMap :)
Thank you once again for your efforts here, roelb!

steffen83

Hello fhemming,

can you show me via "list" your clima-device with the amazon alexa configuration?

i have the same problem. But i can use it only as an thermostat.

BR
Steffen

fhemming

Sure, as everything is default, I guess you're interested in the Attributes section.
I just added the required attribute "alexaName" (no more EventMap) and restarted the alexa module (and if required re-run device discovery within Alexa):

Attributes:
   alexaName  Klima
   devStateIcon off.*:control_standby@gray on.*cool:frost@blue on.*heat:sani_heating@red on.*dehumidify:humidity@blue on.*vent:vent_ventilation@green on.*auto:temp_temperature@red
   icon       weather_frost
   interval   60
   interval_powered 10
   stateFormat power/mode
<br>In: htemp &degC <br>Out: otemp &degC

I'm just using Alexa for turning the device on and off. Not sure if any other command is possible yet, I haven't tried.

Is your problem that you cannot even switch the device on/off?

raimundl

Thanks for the great module.
Worked immediately and concern.
The AC can be switched on/off via Alexa.

Thank you and best regards

Raimundl
Homematic: Licht, Heizung, Alarm, Alexa ... auf einen RaspberryPi3+mit OS "Stretch" und RPI-RF-MOD mit piVCCU3 (HMCCU), ca. 40 HM Komponenten, alexa, MobileAlerts, Hue Ledstripes....

realkev

Good morning,

I am using this module with an FTXC-B35 and it works quite good. I seems that cmpfreq cmpfreq_max aren't supported as they are both showing the value 999.
What I noticed is the following log entry:

Klima_Schlafzimmer HVAC_DaikinAC_PollDone(): Invalid response on get_control_info: Server closed connection without sending any data back at /usr/share/perl5/Net/HTTP/Methods.pm line 391.

It occurs every 30 minutes during operation.

Poll intervals are

interval 180
interval_powered 10

Anyone other getting this entry?

Best regards,
Kev

roelb

The error message that you are getting seems clear: the airco unit closes the HTTP connection but did not sent any data. So the module got an empty response where it was expecting status data. That is not a big issue, if a failure happens on a poll you'll just miss one interval. For a set, the set will fail and you'll need to retry.

What you're seeing is definitely an issue in the Daikin wifi control unit. I haven't seen that issue.  You might try doing a couple of manual requests to the control interface and see if you can replicate that.

I've been thinking about implementing an automatic immediate retry whenever the request to the unit fails. However, that is a bit more complex than it seems due the asynchronous nature of the requests to the unit, using nonblocking IO. So an automatic retry will require some architectural changes in the module. It's on the todo list, so whenever I can find the time to rework this into the module, I will.