FHEM > English Corner

A quick hello

(1/4) > >>

andyclimb:
Hi,

Hoping to install fhem either on a computer or rasberry pi with the COC board.  

couple of questions...

1) is the software all in german?  

I downloaded it for the mac and followed the instructions and got no errors, the log says it started but when i enter the IP:8083/fhem i get a password box and nothing seems to work. Am i missing something rather important here?

Thanks

Andrew

Fonz:
Hi,

I use

--- Zitat ---define WEB FHEMWEB 8083 global
--- Ende Zitat ---

In my config.txt file and can open the web front end no problems.

Also, you dont require /fhem at the end of the address.

Are you also opening a telnet session?

Can you telnet to the box, or use one of the smart phone apps to see fhem is running?

Fonz

Fonz:
Oh and another warning,

Make sure you turn google translate off when viewing code,

In my post above it has messed it up.

Fonz

andyclimb:

Thanks for the reply.  
I figured it out in the end. The default file had frizzbox authentication enabled for some reason. I disabled it and now it works just fine.
Bit complicated to get everything to work... But I have a rasberry pi and a COC BOARD on order so shall see how it all runs together.

What's the command for setting a password

#attr telnetPort password {use "1234"}

A

--- Zitat von: Fonz schrieb am Di, 12 Februar 2013 14:34 ---Oh and another warning,

Make sure you turn google translate off when viewing code,

In my post above it has messed it up.

Fonz
--- Ende Zitat ---

Fonz:
Avoid the # as I think it makes fhem ignore the line.

Im not sure about the web interface As I dont use it from outside of my home network, but for the telnet one I use,

--- Zitat ---attr telnetPort globalpassword mypassword
--- Ende Zitat ---

Please keep posting, (even if its not a question but something you have found,) as it would appear there is only a few of us that speak English that post on here. I would be interested in anything you have discovered...

Fonz

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[#] Nächste Seite

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln