How to detect/configure FSB61NP-230V in FHEM ? (FIXED)

Begonnen von Christian1, 31 Mai 2020, 00:17:12

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

Christian1

Hello,

I am totally beginner in FHEM, but very motivated by domotic !
My project is to control my Eltakos FSB61NP-230V (for roller shutters) with FHEM.

Today I have some NODON soft remote control for that. I have succeeded (after many searches on the web) to detect these switches. But now, I doesn't know how to detect the actuators.

Can some explain to me what is the process to detect/configure... these FSBN61NP on FHEM ? any tuto or video ?
I thank you very much for you help !

Christian

amenomade

Hi

At first you need an EnOcean I/O Gateway for your Fhem computer to send or receive the EnOcean telegrams
https://wiki.fhem.de/wiki/EnOcean_Starter_Guide#Definition_von_TCM_.2F_Gateway

Then this could help for the configuration:
https://wiki.fhem.de/wiki/EnOcean-FSB61-Aktor-Beschattungselemente-Rollladen
Pi 3B, Alexa, CUL868+Selbstbau 1/2λ-Dipol-Antenne, USB Optolink / Vitotronic, Debmatic und HM / HmIP Komponenten, Rademacher Duofern Jalousien, Fritz!Dect Thermostaten, Proteus

Christian1

Hi Amenomade,

Thank you very much for your help !! with your 2nd tuto (and Google translation), FHEM succeeds to recognize one of my Eltako FSB61NP (I will make the other afterwards). I would have to other questions if you can help me :
1- the commands of the device are inverted = it opens when I click on "closes", it closes when I click on "opens"; do you know if I can change this to the right way ?
2- my project would be that Home Assistant (which doesn't recognize my Eltako Triggers) ask FHEM to open/close the roller shutter; for that, I understant that :
- I need to create a MQTT broker (I have just done it on Home Assistant)
- I understant that I need to declare a MQTT on FHEM but :
    2a) as FHEM will probably need to received and send some message, I don't know if there is a specific MQTT to install ? a client (it seems only to receive message) ? MQTT device ? MQTT generic ?
    2b) do you know where I can find explanation on how to install and use MQTT on FHEM ?

Thank you very much in advance for the additionnal help!

Christian

hubiuwe

Hallo
Zitat1- the commands of the device are inverted = it opens when I click on "closes", it closes when I click on "opens"; do you know if I can change this to the right way ?
It's wery simple, change the two up/down motor-wires .

Gruß Uwe
Die beste Automatik ist die, die man abschalten kann!

Beta-User

Wrt. to the MQTT issue:
- Asking multiple questions in one thread is most of the time not the best thing to do, better split things up;
- avoid double-postings (or at least make clear, where the other post can be found and why you double-posted);

As you seem not to have any MQTT Server/Broker running already, just use MQTT2_SERVER within FHEM:
define m2server MQTT2_SERVER 1883 global

Then there's MQTT_GENERAL_BRIDGE.
define mqttGenBridge MQTT_GENERIC_BRIDGE
attr mqttGenBridge IODev m2server

This mqttGenBridge will allow to send and receive MQTT-Messages and bind them to any FHEM device (e.g. your eltako shutter).
Afai remeber, there had been at least one user starting a thread in our english corner (he began with MQTT_BRIDGE which is no longer recommended). Pls do a search there and either jump in there or ask your questions after having reading that one. There's also a (german) thread by @hexenmeister with a lot of examples how to use MQTT_GENERIC_BRIDGE.
Server: HP-elitedesk@Debian 12, aktuelles FHEM@ConfigDB | CUL_HM (VCCU) | MQTT2: MiLight@ESP-GW, BT@OpenMQTTGw | MySensors: seriell, v.a. 2.3.1@RS485 | ZWave | ZigBee@deCONZ | SIGNALduino | MapleCUN | RHASSPY
svn: u.a MySensors, Weekday-&RandomTimer, Twilight,  div. attrTemplate-files

Christian1

Hello Beta-user,

You are rigth about the fact to post my MQTT question in the good thread : sorry about that, I will correct. It is not easy to find the good thread dedicated to my issue now : define MQTT on FHEM (I have already install MQTT Mosquitto broker on Home Assistant), how to launch Home Assistant command to FHEM.

I have understood from your recommandation on English Corner that it is recommanded to install MQTT_GENERIC_BRIDGE instead of MQTT_BRIDGE.
But to be more clear, I have already installed MQTT Mosquitto Broket on Home Assistant : Are your 3 commands still available ?
It is not easy to find hexenmeister good examples but I continue my research :-)

Anyway, I will switch my question in a more dedicated post; sorry about that and thank you again :-)

Beta-User

As your first problem seems to be fixed (?), we may continue with the MQTT issue here as well (you might change title and subforum (you can do that by yourself).

As you already hava mosquitto as server, you may use MQTT2_CLIENT as IO module instead of MQTT2_SERVER and connect it to mosquitto.

I just searched for the "Anwendungsbeispiele" and found this: https://forum.fhem.de/index.php/topic,91642.msg926457.html#msg926457 - seems to point to https://forum.fhem.de/index.php/topic,99223.0.html, discussing 1:1 to your problem afaik see.
Server: HP-elitedesk@Debian 12, aktuelles FHEM@ConfigDB | CUL_HM (VCCU) | MQTT2: MiLight@ESP-GW, BT@OpenMQTTGw | MySensors: seriell, v.a. 2.3.1@RS485 | ZWave | ZigBee@deCONZ | SIGNALduino | MapleCUN | RHASSPY
svn: u.a MySensors, Weekday-&RandomTimer, Twilight,  div. attrTemplate-files