Fibaro dimmer 2 dimUpDown

Begonnen von HarryT, 24 Juni 2021, 19:49:14

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

HarryT

Hi

I have a    FIBARO System FGD212 Dimmer 2. It works and now I try to set dimUpDown in the http://xx:8083/fhem?detail=ZWave_SWITCH_MULTILEVEL_12 GUI . Every try of me gets me the message

ZWave_SWITCH_MULTILEVEL_12: wrong format, see commandref

I can't figure out which commandref or where in the FHEM commandref I have to loook to solve this issue.

Can anybody give me a hint where to look and/or what I should fill in?

Thanks
FHEM 6.2 auf Raspberry Pi3  (1,2 Ghz)
RFXTRX433XL, ZWave, KFL200 and ConBeeIII
Raspberry Pi1 (0,7 Ghz) and Raspberry Pi4 for testing
German reading skills are good.

gamauf

Hi,
sometimes a restart of FHEM (after creating the new device) solves such issues.

PS.: don't forget to save the config before restart!

rudolfkoenig

ZitatI can't figure out which commandref or where in the FHEM commandref I have to loook to solve this issue.
The commandref is the FHEM manual, you can reach it in FHEMWEB via the menu (usually on the left side) entry Commandref, or from the device detail page, at the bottom, via "Device specific help". There is also a version available from fhem.de, see the link below.

This message refers in https://fhem.de/commandref_modular.html#ZWaveset the paragraph for the Class SWITCH_MULTILEVEL.
ZitatdimUpDown (UP|DOWN) (IGNORE|USE) <startlevel>
starts dimming up or down, starting at a <startlevel> if USE is specified. If IGNORE is specified, the startlevel will be ignored.
Note: All keywords must be specified, even in the case of IGNORE. The device SHOULD respect the <startlevel>, however, most devices will ignore the specified startlevel.

HarryT

Oeps as usual RTFM. Thanks for the hint where to look.

Your answer was very helpfull I it works now.

In this respect another question.

I do  now a  "dimUpDownWithDuration UP USE 1 10"  and give a "stop"  at the moment the level suites me.  Unfortunately it then jumps to another (random?) level, not the level at that moment.
Do I make a mistake?

BTW is there a way to let the dimmer go up and down till you press  stop?

Thanks for hints
FHEM 6.2 auf Raspberry Pi3  (1,2 Ghz)
RFXTRX433XL, ZWave, KFL200 and ConBeeIII
Raspberry Pi1 (0,7 Ghz) and Raspberry Pi4 for testing
German reading skills are good.