THZ / LWZ Tecalor Stiebel Eltron Heizung

Begonnen von Heiner, 02 Juni 2013, 11:39:13

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

willybauss

Zitat von: immi am 31 Januar 2015, 16:35:05
For data size, please consider that new methods have been (or are just going to be) released from Boris.
OK, let me see what happens. Do you have a link to the topic?

but: sGlobal and sHC1 are the ones needing most of the space, so it might be impossible to e.g. skip data sets consisting of identical values only. Since there are so many different values inside one reading, the chance of having identical rows is pretty small.
FHEM auf Raspberry Pi B und 2B; THZ (THZ-303SOL), CUL_HM, TCM-EnOcean, SamsungTV, JSONMETER, SYSMON, OBIS, STATISTICS

immi

Zitat von: willybauss am 31 Januar 2015, 16:43:46
but: sGlobal and sHC1 are the ones needing most of the space, so it might be impossible to e.g. skip data sets consisting of identical values only. Since there are so many different values inside one reading, the chance of having identical rows is pretty small.
actually not easy; you could split sGlobal and save often only what you need... or go for database, which is now better supported for plots.
Please keep on sharing your improvements in your plots. Many users make good use of it. We should also update the wiki.

Boris´s patch is not a final solution; but maybe helps
http://forum.fhem.de/index.php/topic,31856.0.html

immi

immi

v0.130 uploaded; tomorrow you can update
changelog:
- bugfix http://forum.fhem.de/index.php/topic,13132.msg254403.html#msg254403
- bugfix http://forum.fhem.de/index.php/topic,13132.msg254437.html#msg254437
- firmware-id  contains new features e.g. HW: 74 SW: 2.08 Date: MAR 9 2011
- new parameter p99RoomThermCorrection implemented
- THZ_PrintcurveSVG is now influenced by p99RoomThermCorrection, hope that fixing Rene´s problem, nobody else has a side-effect while plotting the heat-curve.

immi

belu

Super IMMI,

checkt, works great, i make a new addon for display the display status in browser...

immi

Zitat von: belu am 01 Februar 2015, 17:32:58
Super IMMI,
checkt, works great, i make a new addon for display the display status in browser...
share it, screenshot and code for reuse.
Do not forget that it must be refreshed, otherwise it makes no sense.
Here it could be more interesing to refresh it from the webpage, instead of refreshing periodically with an interval...
de gustibus non disputandum est

willybauss

Zitat von: immi am 01 Februar 2015, 16:57:01
actually not easy; you could split sGlobal and save often only what you need... or go for database, which is now better supported for plots.
Please keep on sharing your improvements in your plots. Many users make good use of it. We should also update the wiki.

Boris´s patch is not a final solution; but maybe helps
http://forum.fhem.de/index.php/topic,31856.0.html

immi

> "ein Event wird NUR bei Aenderung UND hoechstens alle X Sekunden erzeugt."

That would be my favorite. Currently eventOnChangeReading tends to increase the amount of data, since  "hoechstens alle X Sekunden" is missing.

"Split sGlobal and save often only what you need" doesn't help, since 

• you would need to add the time stamp to every value => more space needed than currently (currently = one time stamp for a lot of values)
  • you loose the chance to enhance data evaluation later on (e.g. integral plot).
What I currently prefer in tracking the data of my photovoltaic energy is, to modify the reading intervals based on a condition (here: day/night mode):

+*{sunrise_rel("REAL",-3600)} set PV_Zaehler INTERVAL 300
+*{sunset_rel("REAL",+1800)} set PV_Zaehler INTERVAL 3600

Resaon for having readings during night at all is, that it needs a reading to activate the change of interval.
It could be handled similarly in case of Mythz, e.g. log in shorter intervals as soon as integral value comes close to its limit. But it would make the logging logic rather complex.

A year ago I tried to use dblog instead of filelog. It turned out that it needs same amount of disk space but is much less user friendly: In case of a crash I simply need a text editor to check the log files. While debugging a not understood behavior of my THZ I simply can crawl through the data very easy.

> Please keep on sharing your improvements in your plots. Many users make good use of it. We should also update the wiki.
Looks like most users here are concentrating on logging more and more data in more detailed way. Is this really the goal? My goal is more in the range of understanding the THZ and get help to improve the parameters in order to save money and have better climate during whole year. Maybe we meed to open a different thread for that topic sooner or later, to not mix up both interrests.
FHEM auf Raspberry Pi B und 2B; THZ (THZ-303SOL), CUL_HM, TCM-EnOcean, SamsungTV, JSONMETER, SYSMON, OBIS, STATISTICS

willybauss

Zitat von: belu am 01 Februar 2015, 17:32:58
Super IMMI,

Would be nice to show the same icons in THZ dashboard than the ones on the display.

immi

Zitat von: willybauss am 01 Februar 2015, 18:41:12
Looks like most users here are concentrating on logging more and more data in more detailed way. Is this really the goal? My goal is more in the range of understanding the THZ and get help to improve the parameters in order to save money and have better climate during whole year. Maybe we meed to open a different thread for that topic sooner or later, to not mix up both interrests.
My goal is that people lean the potential of fhem, and stop buying closed source "plug&play" cloud solution.
I find fhem a good logging tool. But I find that the superiority of FHEM comes from the integration and control of different devices.
But people are lazy and need some motivation at the beginning.
Zitat
Maybe we meed to open a different thread for that topic sooner or later, to not mix up both interrests.
Maybe we should close this topic in Codeschnipsel and start something in Heizungssteuerung/Raumklima.
Nevertheless it is important a clear Object/betreff.
Bundling all in one thread has a clear advantage for the newbie to find information and for me to stay updated without reading the whole forum.
If the question is only front-end related, it should be posted in front-end section, in which front-end expert can answer.
immi

willybauss

Zitat von: immi am 01 Februar 2015, 19:06:34
Maybe we should close this topic in Codeschnipsel and start something in Heizungssteuerung/Raumklima.
Nevertheless it is important a clear Object/betreff.
I agree and will start an initial post with a summary of my current knowledge soon. Do you have a suggestion for the ideal Betreff?

belu

@Willy

Ich finde die Idee das Logging in eine Datenbank zu packen wesentlich besser. Die Performence der Plots sollte das verdreifachen.
Das mit dem Display über werde ich die Woche mal angehen. Bin mir noch nicht sicher wie ich es realisiere. Einmal die aktuallisierung sollte gemacht werden mit einem Refresh der Seite.
Mal schauen.

willybauss

Zitat von: belu am 01 Februar 2015, 19:27:38
Die Performence der Plots sollte das verdreifachen.
Vermutest du das oder hast Du es getestet?

immi

Zitat von: willybauss am 01 Februar 2015, 19:15:40
I agree and will start an initial post with a summary of my current knowledge soon. Do you have a suggestion for the ideal Betreff?
Hi Willy
thanks it would be great.
We could start with something like
THZ Tecalor (LWZ Stiebel Eltron) module support 
and
THZ Tecalor (LWZ Stiebel Eltron) heatpump optimization, experience exchange

Hi Heiner
can you close this 3D with as last post a link to the 3d of Willy?
thanks
immi

belu

Ich hatte früher mal mehr mit Datenbanken zu tun. Der Unterschied vom lesen einer CSV direkt oder von einer MySQL Datenbank ist das dreifache. MySQL ist da wirklich super schnell

willybauss

Zitat von: belu am 01 Februar 2015, 19:51:38
Ich hatte früher mal mehr mit Datenbanken zu tun. Der Unterschied vom lesen einer CSV direkt oder von einer MySQL Datenbank ist das dreifache. MySQL ist da wirklich super schnell
So kenne ich das auch. Der Test in fhem hat mich ernüchtert.

willybauss

Zitat von: immi am 01 Februar 2015, 19:51:21
We could start with something like
THZ Tecalor (LWZ Stiebel Eltron) module support 
and
THZ Tecalor (LWZ Stiebel Eltron) heatpump optimization, experience exchange
Sounds good. I can clearly support the optimazation topic. Module support needs support from others (e.g. you) as well.