FHT8V module incompatible with FHEM2FHEM

Begonnen von andyclimb, 01 August 2013, 21:12:29

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

andyclimb

Hi,

Apologies for the English.  I have a raspberry Pi set up with a COC and RFXCOM with FHEM, but the Pi is too slow to function as a web server.  There are huge delays with button presses.  So I've set up another faster server to run FHEM and configured FHEM2FHEM to access the Pi using RAW.  

Everything with the FHTs and the RFXCOM works perfectly.  However, crucially I need to configure an FHT8V which is used to control my boiler switching ON/OFF by setting it to 100%/0%. However when I issue

define xy FHT8V 1234

the response is :

xy: Wrong IODev, has no FHTID

even if i specify---> define xy FHT8V 1234 d3 (where d3 is the FHEM2FHEM)

so...  is there a way to parse the housecode to FHT8V via FHEM2FHEM or to modify FHT8V to get the correct values from the FHEM2FHEM device.  

I've had a look at the code in 11_FHT8V.pm but its a little beyond me.

any help will be appreciated!

Andrew
AM

rudolfkoenig

The cause of the problem is that FHT8V has to check the validity of the assigned housecode by comparing it with the FHTID of the assigned IODev. But FHEM2FHEM (the assigned IODev) has no FHTID, this is why the define fails.

I changed the code, so that the 4th parameter to define is interpreted as an FHTID if there is no FHEM device with that name. Your definition (after an update) should look like:
define xy FHT8V 1234 1134

where 1134 is the FHTID of the remote CUL/COC device.

andyclimb

Hi,

Thanks for the fast update...

It works like a charm, once I performed shutdown restart.  

Andrew
AM

rudolfkoenig

You have to place the FHT8V definition after the FHEM2FHEM definition in this case.

andyclimb

Yes sorry, I forgot to restart fhem.  once i did that is was fine.  Thank again.
AM