FHT80b only gives actuator %

Begonnen von pendul, 17 November 2013, 17:06:29

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

pendul

This is my first post here, but I am a happy user of FHEM and I really like the software, but at the moment I have got a problem with both of my FHT80b`s

Both FHT80b`s worked well, but today I saw that one of the two stopped transmitting information except for the actuator percentage.

I tried to fix this by removing the FHT80b from FHEM and add it again (by turning on autocreate), but no result.

In a desperate attempt I also removed the second FHT80b and add it again, but this time also this FHT80B stopt working (apart from sending actuator percentage) . So now I have two non-working FHT80B`s :(....Any thoughts?

My setup is CUL running on a raspberry pi

What have I tried myself:

Downgrade FHEM to 5.4
upgrade FHEM to current SVN status
Installed FHEM (SVN-version) on my main computer
Changed the house-code of the CUL device
Removed the batteries from the FHT80B
Paired both FHT80B again
set frequency cul to 868,35 mhz (set CUL_0 freq 868.35)

Thanks!

Pendul

Klaus Rubik

Hello Pendul,

usually this behavour has nothing to do with your CUL or your FHEM configuration. From my experience, this is purely the behavior of the FHTs. What you can do:

• sit and wait  :)
  • set <FHT name> time
  • check and correct the time at your FHT
  • check the logfile for errors

First bullet pout was serious, usually the FHT starts sending the messages again after some time.

kind regards

Klaus
FHEM 6.0 auf RPI4 mit CUL868, AEOTEC, RFXTRX 433
CUL_WS  : S300TH              FHT         : FHT80B, FHT80TF
HMS        : HMS100-TF         FBDECT   : DECT!200, FRITZ!Powerline 546E
FS20       : FS20DI10, FS20ST, FS20WS1, FS20DU-2, FS20 FMS

UliM

Hi,
if your FHT keeps sending "unknown_xx" then check this:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/fhem-users/aft8E1LrsDE/8D-TsMrYY5wJ
or this:
http://www.fhemwiki.de/wiki/Kommunikationsprobleme_mit_FHT

With my FHT, resetting the buffer worked also:
enter "set CUL raw T01xxxx" - with xxxx = FHT-ID

Good luck,
Uli
RPi4/Raspbian, CUL V3 (ca. 30 HomeMatic-devices), LAN (HarmonyHub, alexa etc.).  Fördermitglied des FHEM e.V.

pendul

Thanks for all the info!

After some tweaking yesterday evening both FHT80`s are working again. I guess the solution was a mix of things you both proposed.

First I changed the batteries (although they were not that old, I have got the feeling it might have contributed to the overall solution), after that I resetted the buffer (thanks for that UliM!).

And then I took a coffee and waited quite long; but after 20-30 minutes both FHT80`s started working again. Now I know the FHT80 is quite a lazy device and it can take upto 15 minutes or more before the device will transmit information like measured temperature, so yeah Klaus you tip was useful :).

greetz,

Pendul

Prof. Dr. Peter Henning

Very well known problem - and unsolved. Workaround: Add a timer to fhem, which once per day (say, at 4:00 in the morning) sets the current time of the FHT, and the problem will not occur again.

define WK.FHT_wup at *04:00 set WK.FHT time

Regards

pah

borsti67

The last post was more than a month ago?

Anyway I'd like to add that I formerly used this daily "wakeup-code", but for me it made the problem worse! Even FHTs which didn't fail before started to stop reporting temperatures afterwards.
So I decided to add individual watchdogs which are only triggered when necessary:

define wd_az_FHT watchdog az_FHT:measured-temp.* 02:00 SAME set az_FHT time
cu/2
Borsti
---
FHEM 5.8 auf Synology DS211j (bis 11/17) | FHEM 6.0 auf Raspi Zero W (bis 11/20) | FHEM 6.2 als VM in Synology DS1815+ (ab 11/20)