TRX and FHEM2FHEM, I receive but cannot transmit

Begonnen von andyclimb, 11 April 2014, 11:04:54

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

andyclimb

hi,

I have a rPi set up with a COC and an RFXCOM433 which both work on the rPI..

I then have a server with FHEM running and two FHEM2FHEM instances.  The connection with the COC works fine.  The connection of FHEM2FHEM with the TRX says connected, I receive values from my electricity meter, and two thermometers via FHEM2FHEM.. But I can't switch on/off any TRX device..

I'm confused as I know I had this working before.

The I/O device for the TRX devices says TRX_0, which i have set to being none in the definition.. and this is the name of it on the rPi too, so I'm very confused...

all versions of fhem are the latest.
Any help appreciated.
Cheers

Andrew
AM

Willi

Could you look into fhem.log what the firmware string says for RFXtrx433 when you start FHEM?

I would guess that you incidencially flashed the receiver only firmware instead of the transmitter firmware.

The "RFXrec433 Firmware is Receiver only.

You have to flash the "RFXtrx433 Type1 Firmware" or "RFXtrx433 Type2 Firmware" depending on which protocols you need.

Regards

Willi
FHEM@Q600(debian) mit DS9490R (1Wire) | FHEM@Sheevaplug(debian) mit RFXCOM-Receiver(80002), CULv3 & USB-WDE1 | FHEM@odroid mit CULv2 & RFXtrx433

andyclimb

The rfx works fine if I send commands in fhem from the machine that it is connected to.  So if I log into fhem on the rpi then it works just fine, so I don't think its the firmware.  It is only on the other machine where it depends on fhem2fhem to send it.

For some reason the fhem2fhem command is not sending the signals to the rpi. I'll change the verbose settings and see what it says but there are no errors..  But the odd thing is that the fhem2fhem is sending all the commands it receives....

AM

andyclimb

I just figured it out. Not sure why I didn't think of it earlier. I was setting the IODev to the dummy device TRX_0 when in fact it should be set to the fhem2fhem device.

A quick

attr TYPE=TRX_LIGHT IODev d2

Fixed it instantly. I Wonder if the commandref could be updated to say explicitly that the IODev needs to be the fhem2fhem and not the dummy instance of the transmitter/receiver?

AM

Willi

Hmm. I am not using any IODev at all.
And it works.

Why are you using IODev? I would just remove this attribute.
FHEM@Q600(debian) mit DS9490R (1Wire) | FHEM@Sheevaplug(debian) mit RFXCOM-Receiver(80002), CULv3 & USB-WDE1 | FHEM@odroid mit CULv2 & RFXtrx433