Hauptmenü

CUL scan

Begonnen von gpbim, 22 Mai 2015, 00:01:07

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

gpbim

Hello,

I apologize for the language ...
I would like integrate to FHEM garage doors and wireless socket with one-way communication.
Because the protocol of remotes is unknown, I was wondering if it is possible somehow with CUL scan buttons of the remotes and then from FHEM through CUL recorded signals generated again.

Best regards,
George

Rince

Hi George,

welcome to fhem :)

I'm afraid most likely  this will not work. Usually garage openers use a system "rolling code". This means, that the code changes with every transmission. So a simple record/play will fail.

Perhaps something different might be possible:
If your garage opener has got a connector (ie for a bush button for a wall mount) you could use this to give signals to  the opener.
Or you could try to hack one of your remote controls.

Btw,
"off topic" is not the best choice for yor question. I guess "Anfängerfragen" or "English corner" is much better (off topic is not read by many users). If you don't mind, I will ask a mod to move your post.
Wer zu meinen Posts eine Frage schreibt und auf eine Antwort wartet, ist hiermit herzlich eingeladen mich per PN darauf aufmerksam zu machen. (Bitte mit Link zum betreffenden Thread)

gpbim

Thank you for reply and for move the topic.
You mentioned the garage openers using "rolling code". Probably the receiver expects a certain code from the transmitter depend on the previous received code. May be it could work if we record several button presses of garage door remote control?

Interests me also sockets with remote control "Funsteckdose". For simpler applications where we do not need the feedback of switching the devices are very useful and for low-price (3 sockets with a remote control for less than € 20).
In the same way we could control blinds, awnings, and other devices which using remote controls.

Rince

Rolling code:
Without knowing it excatly, I guess the chance to get this to work tends to be 0.

Concerning sockets with remote control:
Mainly it depends on the protocoll. Do you already have these sockets or would you like to buy some?

At least in Germany, most of these cheap sockets are working with 433 MHz. As an alternate to the CUL, you could have a look at a RFXTRX433. Not everything the RFXTRX is able to decode is also known in fhem, but you could give it a try.

Wer zu meinen Posts eine Frage schreibt und auf eine Antwort wartet, ist hiermit herzlich eingeladen mich per PN darauf aufmerksam zu machen. (Bitte mit Link zum betreffenden Thread)

gpbim

Thank you very much for your answers
Some sockets that I already have using 433MHz signal, but some sockets I still want to buy ...
As I understand RFXTRX433 is limited only to decoding PT2262 format, in addition, I want to scan also 868MHz transmitters.
As an alternative to CUL I using Olimexino ATMEGA32U4 board with the CC1101 868MHz modul, but I intend to add also a 433MHz CC1101 module, to be able to scan the entire sub 1GHz area. I want universal solution, as I mentioned, I would like to control the blinds and awnings also. Therefore, I wonder if anyone ever dealt with it and how to do it in order to reliably decode as many transmitters.