THZ Tecalor (LWZ Stiebel Eltron) module support and code improvement.

Begonnen von immi, 02 Februar 2015, 11:42:16

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

willybauss

Zitat von: immi am 06 Februar 2015, 17:00:11
I installed a internal temp sensor last week-end;  The NXP KTY81 component has a terrible off-set of -5k
I do not yet understand completely. Did you connect the sensor to X5 panel, pin 5 and 6, labeled as "Raumfühler" ?
If yes: the temperature of this sensor is shown as sGlobal.insideTemp in the data log.

The value sHC1.insideTempRC has nothing to do with this sensor. sHC1.insideTempRC is the value which is read from an external display. If you read out sHC1.insideTempRC values while not having an external display installed I don't believe that you get valid values.

edit:
I added a plot showing both values. The vertical difference is the offset of the sensor; it can be corrected using a userReading. The delay of the red curve is due to the fact that the external sensor ( sGlobal.insideTemp) is mounted inside a wall which causes delayed and equalized values.
FHEM auf Raspberry Pi B und 2B; THZ (THZ-303SOL), CUL_HM, TCM-EnOcean, SamsungTV, JSONMETER, SYSMON, OBIS, STATISTICS

immi

Zitat von: willybauss am 06 Februar 2015, 21:03:52
I do not yet understand completely. Did you connect the sensor to X5 panel, pin 5 and 6, labeled as "Raumfühler" ?
If yes: the temperature of this sensor is shown as sGlobal.insideTemp in the data log.
correct
Zitat
The value sHC1.insideTempRC has nothing to do with this sensor. sHC1.insideTempRC is the value which is read from an external display. If you read out sHC1.insideTempRC values while not having an external display installed I don't believe that you get valid values.
not true in my system
sHC1.insideTempRC = sGlobal.insideTemp  + p99RoomThermCorrection

This is not my problem. My problem why sGlobal.insideTemp (or its offset sHC1.insideTempRC) goes down each time the compressor goes on

immi

willybauss

ok, now I understand. Where is the sensor located? Close to a hose having flow temperature? You should retest while having both sensors ( brown and red curve) VERY close together.

Is the cable a twisted pair type, not routed in parallel to the compressor's power cable?
FHEM auf Raspberry Pi B und 2B; THZ (THZ-303SOL), CUL_HM, TCM-EnOcean, SamsungTV, JSONMETER, SYSMON, OBIS, STATISTICS

willybauss

Another topic:
Can anyone imagine the meaning of the x08 value (sHC1.x08) ? There is a FW bug inside the THZ which is obviously related to this value. The bug is, that sometimes the HC1 pump stays on, even after heating cycle has ended, see screen shot.

The endlessly working pump causes a very fast increase of integral value, causing the compressor to start up again very soon.

immi

>>You should retest while having both sensors ( brown and red curve) VERY close together.
not possible; the KTY81 is in the wall and the good one is outside..... no pipes near both.

Zitat von: willybauss am 06 Februar 2015, 21:34:59
Is the cable a twisted pair type, not routed in parallel to the compressor's power cable?
willy
I hope you are right with crosstalk, which could  cause sGlobal.insideTemp to go down each time the compressor runs.
I try to move the cable now. It is in the same hole as the power supply of the heatpump.

>>You should retest while having both sensors ( brown and red curve) VERY close together.
not possible; the KTY81 is in the wall and the good one is outside..... no pipes near both.
Without the compressor running, they show very similar values.

p.s. I will have a look to x08 as soon as I understand my issue.
you know only woman can multitask :)
immi

houseowner123

ZitatI try to move the cable now. It is in the same hole as the power supply of the heatpump.

I would think this could be the issue, the induction of the power cable could cause this. Try to move the sensor cable away from there. Just let it hang outside for test purposes.

willybauss

Zitat von: houseowner123 am 07 Februar 2015, 00:28:15
I would think this could be the issue, the induction of the power cable could cause this. Try to move the sensor cable away from there. Just let it hang outside for test purposes.
That's the reason why I asked for twisted pair cable. Mine lays in parallel to all the other THZ cables in a cable duct for >4 meters, but without any trouble.

willybauss

Hi,

here is the link to the new thread  THZ Tecalor (LWZ Stiebel Eltron) Wärmepumpe -Optimierung und Erfahrungsaustausch.

immi:
Please add the link to the initial contribution of this thread as well as to the last contribution in the initial thread.

houseowner123

attr Mythz event-min-interval s.*:4800
attr Mythz event-on-change-reading .*

does not work for me at all. I have zero recordings from the night! :(

houseowner123

immi: regarding the heating curve I noted that the ordinate scale is quite large ranging from 10...50°C for HC temp. It is the mixture of flow and return and I think that max. should be 35°C, so that the curve is more noticeable. Do you think that is possible? I cannot change the settings myself for it.
Heating point is off the curve because the oven is on.

willybauss

@immi
regarding to your sHC1.insideTempRC topic: today I unplugged the external display for a few hours to watch how the values behave in this case. Unplugging (approx. 9:00 am) doesn't matter at all. But reconnect at 8:25pm shows a surprising behavior. The value dropped by 1.8K, which is almost exactly the same as the offest correction value of the external display (1.7k). Hopefully this can help you in any way to solve your issue.

peter456

Hallo alle zusammen,

vielen Dank nochmals an alle Experten hier. Mein FHEM-Monitoring läuft mittlerweile super stabil und ich bekomme auf einer Seite den Überblick über alle wichtigen Werte (siehe Anhang).
Was mir noch fehlt ist die Änderung der Parameter meiner LWZ303i (Firmware 2.06) über FHEM. Wir waren z.B. Anfang des Jahres für eine Woche im Urlaub. Mein Ziel in so einem Zeitraum wäre z.B., dass ich den Sollwert der WW-Bereitung herunterstelle und am letzten Urlaubstag per Internet diesen Sollwert wieder zurückstelle. Meine Frage an Immi wäre, ob es möglich ist für die Firmware 2.06 wenigstens die Parameter "p01-p12" änderbar zu machen?

freundliche Grüße
Peter

willybauss

today I came across an old posting of last year
ZitatOpMode implemented readonly ("1" =>"Standby", "11" => "Automatic", "3" =>"DAYmode", "4" =>"SetBack", "5" =>"DHWmode", "14" =>"Manual", "0" =>"Emergency")
It looks like there's a bug in the implementation: FHEM always reports "setback" while in fact the THZ works in automatic mode.

@immi
Could you please have a look into the code?

Thanks
Willy

andre.k

Zitat von: peter456 am 08 Februar 2015, 12:09:58
Hallo alle zusammen,

vielen Dank nochmals an alle Experten hier. Mein FHEM-Monitoring läuft mittlerweile super stabil und ich bekomme auf einer Seite den Überblick über alle wichtigen Werte (siehe Anhang).
Was mir noch fehlt ist die Änderung der Parameter meiner LWZ303i (Firmware 2.06) über FHEM. Wir waren z.B. Anfang des Jahres für eine Woche im Urlaub. Mein Ziel in so einem Zeitraum wäre z.B., dass ich den Sollwert der WW-Bereitung herunterstelle und am letzten Urlaubstag per Internet diesen Sollwert wieder zurückstelle. Meine Frage an Immi wäre, ob es möglich ist für die Firmware 2.06 wenigstens die Parameter "p01-p12" änderbar zu machen?

freundliche Grüße
Peter

Hi Peter,

I'm about to implement an update for the subroutine THZ_Set. There is a significant difference between the 2.x Firmware and the later versions. In version 2.x a single  parameter value has to be written in groups of parameters. For example if you want to change P01 you have to write all parameter from P01 to P12 to the THZ. All parameters from 01 to 12 will be written with the same command 0x17.
So I'm on the way.

@Immi: What do you think about using sliders and list boxes for validation of set values:
"p01RoomTempDay:slider,10,0.1,30,1"
or
"p07FanStageDay:0,1,2,3"

This could increase the usability for gui users a little bit.
Andre

houseowner123

Zitat von: willybauss am 08 Februar 2015, 12:18:55
today I came across an old posting of last yearIt looks like there's a bug in the implementation: FHEM always reports "setback" while in fact the THZ works in automatic mode.

@immi
Could you please have a look into the code?

Thanks
Willy

I can confirm this! Seems like a bug.