THZ Tecalor (LWZ Stiebel Eltron) module support and code improvement.

Begonnen von immi, 02 Februar 2015, 11:42:16

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

börni

Hello immi,

Zitat von: immi am 18 Februar 2018, 23:20:10
yes

I updated fhem - now I'm getting following Messages in the log:

Zitat
2018.02.22 20:08:06 1: PERL WARNING: Use of uninitialized value $msg2 in concatenation (.) or string at ./FHEM/00_THZ.pm line 1459.
2018.02.22 20:08:13 1: PERL WARNING: Use of uninitialized value $err in concatenation (.) or string at ./FHEM/00_THZ.pm line 1045.
2018.02.22 20:08:13 1: PERL WARNING: Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at ./FHEM/00_THZ.pm line 1045.

HTH & BR
Fabian
Loxberry auf RPi3 mit FHEM / LWZ303i V.2.06 / Loxone / eisfair Server (LMS/NAS/cloud/et.) / Fronius WR mit 9,3 kwp

immi

Hi fabian
thanks for the feedback
have you restarted after the update?
how often do you see the warnings? do you see other sideeffect beside the warnings?
immi

mlb

Hi immi,

I've been using you code for years now, and the only thing I've noticed is I'm getting older  :)

Beautiful work.

I do not know THZ protocol well enough, so I thought I would ask here: is there an option at all to switch fireplace dependency remotely, ie. via code, not via control panel? In certain conditions I would like compressor to automatically work regardless of fireplace already engaged - because then I can "ask" THZ to focus on DWH, and fireplace on floor heating.

Sorry if asking about obvious.
LWZ 403SOL, FHEM + HomeAssistant

immi

Zitat von: mlb am 20 März 2018, 19:39:48
I do not know THZ protocol well enough, so I thought I would ask here: is there an option at all to switch fireplace dependency remotely, ie. via code, not via control panel? In certain conditions I would like compressor to automatically work regardless of fireplace already engaged - because then I can "ask" THZ to focus on DWH, and fireplace on floor heating.
thanks for the compliments
I have no experince with fireplaces  and thz
as far as I remember nobody reverseenginnered the code behind
if you have a 4.xx firmware you can use the attribute
attr Mythz firmware 4.39technician
here you can start/stop the 2 pumps manually
zPumpDHW
zPumpHC
pay attention to possible sideeffects that could happen to you tecalor
immi

mlb

LWZ 403SOL, FHEM + HomeAssistant

willybauss

But take care. You MUST NOT switch off both pumps the same time while compressor and/or booster is active. Otherwise the THZ could be damaged by overtemperature.
FHEM auf Raspberry Pi B und 2B; THZ (THZ-303SOL), CUL_HM, TCM-EnOcean, SamsungTV, JSONMETER, SYSMON, OBIS, STATISTICS

The Spirit

i own a tecalor 304 eco with firmware 5.09
if i want to set p75 (passive cooling) i am only able to set 0,1 or 2.
if i read p75 via the get method i get "4" which is linked to "sommerkassette".
could this thing be fixed in a next release?
Thanks
THZ 304 Eco Baujahr 2015

TheTrumpeter

Zitat von: The Spirit am 25 April 2018, 15:39:35
Do you have installed a "Sommerkassette"?
If you have not bought it yet but think of buying one, you should first read my posting about effects of "passive cooling" here: https://forum.fhem.de/index.php/topic,33452.msg644327.html#msg644327
Spend your money on something else but not a "Sommerkassette".
FHEM auf RPi3, THZ (LWZ404SOL), RPII2C & I2C_MCP342x (ADCPiZero), PowerMap, CustomReadings, RPI_GPIO, Twilight, nanoCUL (WMBus für Diehl Wasserzähler & Regenerationszähler für BWT AqaSmart), ESPEasy, TPLinkHS110

immi

Zitat von: The Spirit am 25 April 2018, 15:39:35
i own a tecalor 304 eco with firmware 5.09
if i want to set p75 (passive cooling) i am only able to set 0,1 or 2.
could this thing be fixed in a next release?
Thanks
Hi Spirit
have you tried the attribute firmware 5.39?
if you do not set any attribute you fall back to default, firmware 4.39
immi

The Spirit

i was not aware of this attribute.
will give it a try today.
thx
THZ 304 Eco Baujahr 2015

TheTrumpeter

Has anyone ever tried setting "pClockHour" with FHEM?
I tried it, but it's always returning the actual hour and does not change the time.
"pClockMinutes" seems to work properly.
FHEM auf RPi3, THZ (LWZ404SOL), RPII2C & I2C_MCP342x (ADCPiZero), PowerMap, CustomReadings, RPI_GPIO, Twilight, nanoCUL (WMBus für Diehl Wasserzähler & Regenerationszähler für BWT AqaSmart), ESPEasy, TPLinkHS110

willybauss

I never tried it, just the minutes. For me that's sufficient, since I just want to synchronize times. Daylight saving time is done automatically by THZ display setting.
FHEM auf Raspberry Pi B und 2B; THZ (THZ-303SOL), CUL_HM, TCM-EnOcean, SamsungTV, JSONMETER, SYSMON, OBIS, STATISTICS

TheTrumpeter

Zitat von: willybauss am 07 Juni 2018, 21:18:07
I never tried it, just the minutes. For me that's sufficient, since I just want to synchronize times. Daylight saving time is done automatically by THZ display setting.
I know; I also use your "at" for time-synchronization.

Nevertheless I wanted to try to skip the automatic "reset" at 10:00am today.
When I had a look on the plots a few minutes after 10 I first thought it works. When I checked the log-file I found a syntax-error in my "at", so I checked sTimedate and saw that only the minutes were changed.
Then I tried to change the hour directly in THZ, but it did not work.

Anybody else who tried it?
Maybe willy you give it a try and check it?

willybauss

tried changing clock hours in display => works
tried changing clock hours in fhem => does not work, just reports act. hour
tried changing clock hours in display again => still works

TheTrumpeter

Okay, so then it affects both x03 and x04 and is also not related to firmware-attribute 5.39.