THZ Tecalor (LWZ Stiebel Eltron) module support and code improvement.

Begonnen von immi, 02 Februar 2015, 11:42:16

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

mlb

immi, you are great, thank you! :D

I also updated other fhem files from trunk, and overall it looks really nice.

@Willy - so far I tested unscheduled ventilation modes 0, 1, 2 - and they seem to work fine after I created controller for it, without prior update of unscheduled times. Just sometimes ventilatio does not start - I need to look at documentation, maybe it's related to other parameters. And of course it does not start when compressor is running.

My software version is 4.38, and at Fhem I set it as 4.39. So far I have not noticed serious issues with Fhem.  The only thing I have noticed are strange parameters at sHC1:
outsideTemp: -0.8 x08: 7 returnTemp: 17.7 integralHeat: 77 flowTemp: 32.6 heatSetTemp: 22.9 heatTemp: 32.6 seasonMode: winter integralSwitch: 90 opMode: setback roomSetTemp: 16.5 x60: 0 x64: 563.2 insideTempRC: 22.5 x72: 0 x76: 2.2
- but I do not know if those are working for others, or they are simply not yet supported by 00_THZ.
LWZ 403SOL, FHEM + HomeAssistant

willybauss

Zitat von: mlb am 15 Februar 2015, 14:22:05
I'm happy to confirm the unscheduled ventilation started working after I created a control for it:

I managed to add a few sliders for setting the times as well. The final result is shown here.

I'd like to do the same for party mode as well, but I noticed that "party-time" is a read-only setting => why?. Additionally I assume there's a hidden flag for activation as well, which would need to be found first.

edit:
link updated
FHEM auf Raspberry Pi B und 2B; THZ (THZ-303SOL), CUL_HM, TCM-EnOcean, SamsungTV, JSONMETER, SYSMON, OBIS, STATISTICS

mlb

Your sliders look very useful, would you mind posting example code for one slider?

Zitat von: willybauss am 15 Februar 2015, 21:39:01
I'd like to do the same for party mode as well, but I noticed that "party-time" is a read-only setting

Indeed - p99FanStageParty I could set value 0 to 3 without errors, but there is no parameter on the list to modify party time range.

mlb

Ah I found it on wiki at release notes:

Zitatv0.108
    Party-Time set removed as it has never worked

willybauss

Zitat von: mlb am 15 Februar 2015, 22:48:53
Your sliders look very useful, would you mind posting example code for one slider?
Link to the code is in my post above, here again:  HERE IS THE LINK AGAIN
FHEM auf Raspberry Pi B und 2B; THZ (THZ-303SOL), CUL_HM, TCM-EnOcean, SamsungTV, JSONMETER, SYSMON, OBIS, STATISTICS

mlb

Thanks. I do not know why, but your previous link kept redirecting me to my own previous message, that's why I asked.

willybauss

immi

Zitat von: mlb am 15 Februar 2015, 21:30:48
My software version is 4.38, and at Fhem I set it as 4.39. So far I have not noticed serious issues with Fhem.  The only thing I have noticed are strange parameters at sHC1:
outsideTemp: -0.8 x08: 7 returnTemp: 17.7 integralHeat: 77 flowTemp: 32.6 heatSetTemp: 22.9 heatTemp: 32.6 seasonMode: winter integralSwitch: 90 opMode: setback roomSetTemp: 16.5 x60: 0 x64: 563.2 insideTempRC: 22.5 x72: 0 x76: 2.2
not too serius during carneval monday  ;D
The xXX just tell you values the heatpump delivers. We do not have a names for them. Someone has to find them out or ask tecalor for documentation.

v0.133+ uploaded
- fixed: According the manual our p99RoomThermCorrection is actually P76

micomat

oh man! you're so fast and i Really have no time to write the wiki articles =(
if somebody can write a short update for the "changelog" in the wiki, I'll add this :)
Synology DS218+ with fhem+iobroker in docker, 2x RasPi w. ser2net, CUL433+868, IT, EGPM2LAN, THZ/LWZ, FB_Callmonitor, HMS100TF, Homematic, 2x TX3-TH, Pushover, USB-IR-SML-Head, SONOS, GHoma, MBus, KLF200

mlb

@immi: I am not sure if this is THZ-specific, or more general topic. I know we can request data from THZ on interval basis. But we also do not want to do it too frequently. 
However, I think we may have one exception -  when we send a a command to THZ, often it would be very useful to refresh status from THZ  at the next step, just to make sure the command has been actually successful. Is there a way of doing it?

immi

Zitat von: mlb am 20 Februar 2015, 14:56:52
@immi: I am not sure if this is THZ-specific, of more general topic. I know we can request data from THZ on interval basis. But we also do not want to do it too frequently. 
However, I think we may have one exception -  when we send a a command to THZ, often it would be very useful to refresh status from THZ  at the next step, just to make sure the command has been actually successful. Is there a way of doing it?

The same register will always be read immediately automaticaly for confirmation after writing.
Other registers can be activated per "notify"; please look in the manual.
Example:you can tell fhem to read again sGlobal, each time you change the ventilator speed.

mlb

Zitat von: immi am 20 Februar 2015, 15:13:27
Example:you can tell fhem to read again sGlobal, each time you change the ventilator speed.

Nice :) Just - how to do that?  I checked documentation and tried it - but seems like I do not understand it because the following does not work (last line does not trigger refresh):

define Fan.Unscheduled dummy
attr Fan.Unscheduled alias Start
attr Fan.Unscheduled devStateIcon 0:vent_ventilation_level_0 1:vent_ventilation_level_1 2:vent_ventilation_level_2 3:vent_ventilation_level_3
attr Fan.Unscheduled group THZ-FansUnscheduled
attr Fan.Unscheduled setList 0 1 2 3
attr Fan.Unscheduled webCmd 0:1:2:3
define Notify_p99startUnschedVent notify Fan.Unscheduled set Mythz p99startUnschedVent $EVENT
define Notify_UnschedVent notify (Mythz.p99startUnschedVent.*) setstate Fan.Unscheduled $EVTPART1
define Notify_UnschedVentRefresh notify Fan.Unscheduled get Mythz sGlobal

willybauss

• start the event monitor (button on left side bar)
  • in 2nd web interface window start an unscheduled ventilation
=> monitor window shows you the name on which your notify should trigger

mlb

Willy - yes I have done that already, and Event Monitor shows "dummy Fan.Unscheduled <number>", as expected. That's why I'm asking here, because my Notify_UnschedVentRefresh is not being triggered, so I cannot see any event about getting sGlobal that would follow the start of ventilation.

mlb

It suddenly started working!  ;D
And with the code exactly like I published earlier. I still do not understand why, does fhem require a couple of restarts before new notify is checked? Anyway, thanks for suggestions!