THZ Tecalor (LWZ Stiebel Eltron) module support and code improvement.

Begonnen von immi, 02 Februar 2015, 11:42:16

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

willybauss

Erst mal an die dort genannten Pinnummern halten.
ZitatSub-D9 Pin 2 with Mate-N-Lok Pin 1
Sub-D9 Pin 3 with Mate-N-Lok Pin 2
Sub-D9 Pin 5 with Mate-N-Lok Pin 3
Was dann nach oben oder unten kommt sollte egal sein.

Ansonsten würde ich zur Einkreisung des Fehlers erst mal so einfach wie möglich beginnen, d.h. den Raspi direkt an die THZ hängen. Erst wenn das klappt mit Ser2Net das funktionierende System erweitern.
Auch erst mal die Kabellänge so weit wie irgendwie möglich reduzieren und die eingestellte Firmware (Attribut "firmware") prüfen. Bei mir (ebenfalls 303) ist das Attribut nicht gesetzt, also Defalut.

ZitatInterfaceNotRespondig. Maybe too slow ...
klingt nach zu langsamer Antwort, also der ganze Datenpfad hin und zurück insgesamt zu lang. Deshalb die o.g. Tipps.

Wie alt ist denn die 303? Ich glaube da gab es verschiedene Baudraten. Die mit dem IPod-Display hat auf jeden Fall 115k. Ist es eine Stiebel Eltron oder Tecalor? Technisch sind sie identisch, aber nur die SE hatte das genannte IPod.Display mit dem "Wählrad". Die Tec-Variante hatte 4 Tasten. Bei einem ganz frühen Modell musst Du evtl. eine kleinere firmware im Attribut einstellen (2.?? oder sowas).

Wenn man das Blech abschraubt, wo der Stecker eingebaut ist, dann ist dahinter die Steuerungsplatine. Darauf soll angeblich ein USB-Stecker sein, den Manche schon erfolgreich verwendet haben.
FHEM auf Raspberry Pi B und 2B; THZ (THZ-303SOL), CUL_HM, TCM-EnOcean, SamsungTV, JSONMETER, SYSMON, OBIS, STATISTICS

airfish

Den internen USB Stecker benutze ich jetzt auch, bzw die interne Seitenwand f. Raspi,4 SSD + Netzteil und zusätzliches CAN-BUS Interface + Überwachung der Steuerungsraumtemperatur mit THT22 Sensor.
Alles mehr oder weniger aufgräumt dort. (Siehe Bild)
Mit CAN-BUS komm ich aber gerade nicht zum rumspielen.

MSP

Dear all,

is there any way to start solar pump of my LWZ403 manually via FHEM, similar to existing function for DHW and HC pump (zPumpDHW/zPumpHC) ?
As these pumps stops automatically after few seconds, I assume for safety reasons, it would be good to have a chance to retrigger them automatically for several intervals.

And as 2nd question, is there  a way to restart the THZ controls via FHEM, similar like to push the button inside the HP manually ?

Any ideas, let me know.

Thanks&Regards
Markus

immi

Zitat von: MSP am 11 Februar 2021, 14:36:56
Dear all,
is there any way to start solar pump of my LWZ403 manually via FHEM, similar to existing function for DHW and HC pump (zPumpDHW/zPumpHC) ?
very likely, you just have to find the right register
Zitat
As these pumps stops automatically after few seconds, I assume for safety reasons, it would be good to have a chance to retrigger them automatically for several intervals.
Probably it is for safety;
if you know what you are doing, you can repeat it 4 times waiting 60s
define a60seconds at +*{4}00:00:59 set Mythz PumpHC 1

Zitat
And as 2nd question, is there  a way to restart the THZ controls via FHEM, similar like to push the button inside the HP manually ?
very likely, you just have to find the right register

immi

masl

Es war tatsächlich so, dass die Abbildung nicht gestimmt hat. Der Stecker war falsch rum.
Nun geht es...
Allerdings komme ich mit dem sGlobal nicht weiter. Habe nach dem Wiki versucht dieses auszulesen, aber es zeigt keine Werte an.

userReadings

AussenTemp:sGlobal {(split ' ',ReadingsVal("Mythz","sGlobal",0))[1]}, VorlaufTemp:sGlobal {(split ' ',ReadingsVal("Mythz","sGlobal",0))[3]}, RuecklaufTemp:sGlobal {(split ' ',ReadingsVal("Mythz","sGlobal",0))[5]}, WWTemp:sGlobal {(split ' ',ReadingsVal("Mythz","sGlobal",0))[9]}

willybauss

Schau Dir das reading mal im Logfile an. Da kommen noch Datum und Uhrzeit am Zeilenanfang. Steht übrigens auch so im Wiki.

Zeig mal den Code, den Du versucht hast.

Hier https://forum.fhem.de/index.php/topic,33452.0.html.html gibt es im Anhang eine fhem.cfg als Beispiel. die beinhaltet funktionierende userReadings. Das wäre übrigens auch der richtige Thread für solche Fragen.
FHEM auf Raspberry Pi B und 2B; THZ (THZ-303SOL), CUL_HM, TCM-EnOcean, SamsungTV, JSONMETER, SYSMON, OBIS, STATISTICS

derhobbit

Hi immi,

may I ask you to add another register, please?

Firmware: 4.19
I try to cheat around with "Korrektur Außentemperatur", P86.
I found it in register 0A05A3

What I want to do:
In case of excess energy from solar, I want to correct the outside temperature by some minus degrees. Thus, heating temperature is higher and the energy is put into the underfloor heating instead of being lost.
As I have some rooms in the cellar that are heated, I can use it the whole year.

Thanks
derHobbit

immi

Hi derhobbit
thanks for sharing your findings;
implemented between -5 and 5 delta K.

commited 0.195
as usual download available tomorrow
immi

derhobbit

Hi immi,
wow, you are fast!!
1000 thanks for all your efforts!
Works perfect.

I didn't think about the limits for that parameter before.
According to the manual, a range of -20 to 30 K is allowed.
Maybe you could adjust that eventually.

Have a great day
derHobbit

immi

Hi derHobbit
>> According to the manual, a range of -20 to 30 K is allowed.
I also looked yesterday in the manual but I saw something different -20 to 30 C;
normally deltaT are espressed in K;
Something must be wrong in the manual...
therefore I  took the interval of roomCorrection

If you need a bigger interval (e.g. -10 to 10 K), please test it before,
then I commit it.
immi

derhobbit

Hi immi,
sorry for late reply. I just verified on the heating itself.
Actual configurable range via display is -20 to +40 °C  --> sure, it should be K not °C.

As the manual says -20 to +30 °C  (K) , I would suggest to allow that range also via FHEM.

BR
derHobbit

immi

TheTrumpeter

Hi immi,

Seems that I damaged my serial interface yesterday.
As I first did not expect a HW-issue but SW-issue (THZ_Get: Error msg2: THZ_ReadAnswer: InterfaceNotRespondig. Maybe too slow), I read about this issue here in the thread and saw that there is still the "nonblocking"-option. Played around with it a little bit, but of course it did not repair my HW.

Seems that the discussion about blocking/nonblocking ended somewhen without a clear result.

From your perspective, as you're the only one who knows the code and are also familar with FHEM, should this option be activated or is it better to keep it deactivated?
(After switching to another serial interface today in the morning everything works again, also with "blocking", so there is no urgent need for me to change anything, but I was just wondering what would be the better option.)
FHEM auf RPi3, THZ (LWZ404SOL), RPII2C & I2C_MCP342x (ADCPiZero), PowerMap, CustomReadings, RPI_GPIO, Twilight, nanoCUL (WMBus für Diehl Wasserzähler & Regenerationszähler für BWT AqaSmart), ESPEasy, TPLinkHS110

immi

Hi TheTrumpeter
stay away from the "nonblocking"-option.
It was requested for very very old tecalors with very slow reaction time.
Also in this case it was not a big benefit, it needs much more memory ....
immi

TheTrumpeter

Thanks for your reply immi.

Zitat von: immi am 20 April 2021, 20:34:24
Also in this case it was not a big benefit, it needs much more memory ....
Didn't want to bring that topic, but as you started with it...  8)

I'm searching for a "memory hole" within FHEM for some time now, but could not find the reason yet. I've read through the separate thread here in the forum and tried a lot of the suggestions there. Unfortunately I run a system where the perl-version seems to be affected by an issue that might cause the problem. I could not get perlbrew running properly so I got a backup and added an automatic FHEM-restart in case the RAM-consumption is over a limit.
(Upgrading to newer Raspian is not an option at the moment as there are some other tasks to be done before.)

Yesterday, when I did not get any reading out of the THZ it seemed that the RAM-consumption did not increase. It was only a few hours from afternoon to today morning, so not the best sample, but I just noticed it.
Do you have any doubt that there might be some memory-issue also with the "blocking"-implementation?
FHEM auf RPi3, THZ (LWZ404SOL), RPII2C & I2C_MCP342x (ADCPiZero), PowerMap, CustomReadings, RPI_GPIO, Twilight, nanoCUL (WMBus für Diehl Wasserzähler & Regenerationszähler für BWT AqaSmart), ESPEasy, TPLinkHS110