THZ Tecalor (LWZ Stiebel Eltron) module support and code improvement.

Begonnen von immi, 02 Februar 2015, 11:42:16

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

immi

just uploaded v0134
- write mode for old firmwares enabled; THZ_Set has been rewritten strongly

immi

andre.k

Hi immi,

I've just decoded some additional values in register sHC1 (0xF4). The following parsing rules work in my firmware 2.14, but may be these are the same in newer versions.

[" OnHysteresisNo: ", 32, 2, "hex", 1],
[" OffHysteresisNo: ", 34, 2, "hex", 1],
[" HCBoosterStage: ", 36, 2, "hex", 1]

Andre

immi

Hi Andre
HCBoosterStage: is selfexplaining
what represent the other 2?

x72: 0.1 x76: -535.4 onHysteresisNo: 0 offHysteresisNo: 1 HCBoosterStage: 0

mlb

Just a short update on my issue - it seems Fhem has a problem when you declare more than one notify for the same device, then it randomly selects just one that's why it did not work initially. So I changed the definition, and also added delayed refresh of the status (because fans do not start immediately, sometimes the spin up takes a while):

define Notify_p99startUnschedVent notify Fan.Unscheduled set Mythz p99startUnschedVent $EVENT;; define UnschedRefreshDelay1 at +00:00:15 get Mythz sGlobal;;define UnschedRefreshDelay2 at +00:00:35 get Mythz sGlobal
LWZ 403SOL, FHEM + HomeAssistant

andre.k

Zitat von: immi am 20 Februar 2015, 21:54:00
Hi Andre
HCBoosterStage: is selfexplaining
what represent the other 2?

x72: 0.1 x76: -535.4 onHysteresisNo: 0 offHysteresisNo: 1 HCBoosterStage: 0
Hi immi,

I'm not sure. Both parameter are displayed in my heat pump program (see screen shot). I guess these are the actual used hysteresis (from parameter P21 .. P 28)
Andre

immi

Zitat von: mlb am 20 Februar 2015, 22:22:44

define Notify_p99startUnschedVent notify Fan.Unscheduled set Mythz p99startUnschedVent $EVENT;; define UnschedRefreshDelay1 at +00:00:15 get Mythz sGlobal;;define UnschedRefreshDelay2 at +00:00:35 get Mythz sGlobal

why don´t you use "sleep" instead of at?
look in the wiki http://www.fhemwiki.de/wiki/Notify
define ntfy1 notify Fernbedienung:.* set Lampe1 $EVENT ;; sleep 7.5;; set Lampe2 $EVENT

der-Lolo

Hello together,
in the moment we do not have a THZ heater solution - but in the future we get one.
I write here just to stay better in touch with this thread...

immi

Zitat von: der-Lolo am 20 Februar 2015, 23:12:32
Hello together,
in the moment we do not have a THZ heater solution - but in the future we get one.
Welcome in club
please consider also Willy´s post http://forum.fhem.de/index.php/topic,33452.30.html for sharing user experience and optimization
immi

willybauss

Zitat von: der-Lolo am 20 Februar 2015, 23:12:32
Hello together,
Hi Michael,
welcome to the club  :) . If you'll decide for the 504 model there might be some additional work for immi, since 504 is not yet implemented; but all x03 and x04 models work smoothly.

Willy
FHEM auf Raspberry Pi B und 2B; THZ (THZ-303SOL), CUL_HM, TCM-EnOcean, SamsungTV, JSONMETER, SYSMON, OBIS, STATISTICS

willybauss

Zitat von: mlb am 20 Februar 2015, 18:39:29
Willy - yes I have done that already, and Event Monitor shows "dummy Fan.Unscheduled <number>", as expected. That's why I'm asking here, because my Notify_UnschedVentRefresh is not being triggered, so I cannot see any event about getting sGlobal that would follow the start of ventilation.
It also depends on the way how you implement your changes. If you edit fhem.cfg and save it manually, you need to do a "rereadcfg" or better a "shutdown restart" to activate the new code.
It's always better to use the available UIs for modifications instead of modifying fhem.cfg. But in this case you need to have in mind that the changes are activated immediately BUT are NOT written to fhem.cfg automatically. This has to be forced by a "Save config".
FHEM auf Raspberry Pi B und 2B; THZ (THZ-303SOL), CUL_HM, TCM-EnOcean, SamsungTV, JSONMETER, SYSMON, OBIS, STATISTICS

andre.k

I just upgraded to version 0.134. Many thanks to immi for the graet functionality to write multi value registers.
@all: Could you please test the new version deeply, especially the users of old firmware. Here some new features:
- Writing of parameters/settings is possible for old firmware versions 2.x. In this version only p1..p12 are writable.
- Handling of different payload  for register pFAN  (p37...p46/p75) in firmaware 2.06 vs. 2.14
- New register sProgram (Not parsed in this version, please check the availibility of the register in Firmaware 2.06, in my 2.14 it exists and contains e.g. the operating mode (manual/automatic)

We would like your feedback befor we go further to implement additional set parameters. What use cases make sense in FHEM? Some parameter are may be too dangerous to change with FHEM.

willybauss

today I noticed strange messages when starting fhem from the command line:
$ Starting fhem...
main::THZ_Get() called too early to check prototype at ./FHEM/00_THZ.pm line 944, <$fh> line 89.

I don't know if it is related to v.0.134 or to installation of a different SW on my RaspberryPi today. Fhem started anyway, but I didn't have access to the THZ via USB1:
ZitatMythz THZ_ReadAnswer got no answer from DevIo_SimpleRead. Maybe too slow?

what worked perfectly for months before. For any reason it worked again after switching USB1 and USB0 in fhem.cfg. This is strange as well, since I tried to fix the USB port numbers as mentioned e.g. here.

Any idea?

immi

>$ Starting fhem...
>main::THZ_Get() called too early to check prototype at ./FHEM/00_THZ.pm line 944, <$fh> line 89.

hi willy
the warning is not a problem, you have an issue somewhere else.
I forgot (deleted) the prototype of one subfunction.
Now the warning is gone.
just uploaded v0.135 with the fix
immi

der-Lolo

@willy: i was also working on USB problems today - maybe you will try to get the right device by using /dev/serial/by-id/ for me and the first one wire test environment everything looks fine that way without udev rules.

mlb

Zitat von: immi am 20 Februar 2015, 22:37:57
why don´t you use "sleep" instead of at?
look in the wiki http://www.fhemwiki.de/wiki/Notify
define ntfy1 notify Fernbedienung:.* set Lampe1 $EVENT ;; sleep 7.5;; set Lampe2 $EVENT

Thanks, sleep works. But I found another issue: double use of $EVENT does not work in my case. For first command $EVENT has correct value, but for second one (in your example set Lamp2) $EVENT has the value of zero.

So in my case
define Notify_p99startUnschedVent notify Fan.Unscheduled set Mythz p99startUnschedVent $EVENT;;sleep 2;;set Mythz p99startUnschedVent $EVENT;; sleep 15;; get Mythz sGlobal;;sleep 15;; get Mythz sGlobal

sets p99startUnschedVent twice as expected, just second command always sets p99startUnschedVent to zero.
LWZ 403SOL, FHEM + HomeAssistant