Problem der Installation der Frontend

Begonnen von Arsène, 11 Februar 2015, 14:46:59

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

Arsène

Hallo,

I'm french and don't realy know speak german (nor english also..)

So sorry if there is ever a topic about this probleme, but I couldn't find it.

When I installed the Frontend for FHEM I typed this : (like said in the wiki)

update thirdparty http://svn.code.sf.net/p/fhem/code/trunk/fhem/www/frontend frontend

And then I have this error :

(http://www.arsene-vauthier.com/Capture.JPG)

I have looked the topic indicated but I can't find an answer of this probleme. Here I am for asking you if you have some directions to give to me please.

Thanks and have a good day everybody :)

Arsène

rudolfkoenig

1. I dont know which wiki you mean, but its wrong. Either the parameter "thirdparty", or the argument (which implies the default, which is not thirdparty). To update FHEM simply type "update". To update a thirdparty module, check the module documentation.

2. The screenshot implies that you executed this command through a frontend, which is unknown to me. You should probably ask the maintainer of this frontend for help.

Arsène

Ok, thanks a lot!

I have this informations from this http://www.fhemwiki.de/wiki/Neues_Charting_Frontend

Maybe I have missunderstood the meaning of what the wiki sayed..

GrauesHaar

Arsène

This is what I did (my version is from 2013) but when I load the page I have the error I showed in my first post :/..

marvin78

Most likely your solution would be to update FHEM.

Arsène

Yes or just don't use this not official modul, I'm beginning with FHEM since yesterday (...) my culture and my knowledge about this interface are very limited..

For custom my graph did you think this is a good idea to use the gplot files or the SVG or I have to edit the two? I'm a bit lost sorry ^^

rudolfkoenig

The "Neues_Charting_Frontend" is more or less an alternative to the "default" SVG-Module, you have to decide yourself, which one suits your needs better, I can only speak for the default one.

In most cases you do not need to edit the .gplot files directly, you simply create the SVG from the details view of the FileLog or DbLog, and edit it with the SVG PlotEditor from your browser, as you see in the attachement, which is taken from fhem.cfg.demo

Arsène

Okay I was thinking that it was be a special modul who was allowing me to do more things on the graph.

Thank you for your fast answer, I'll go see what you said I abreast you of my progress cause I think I'll need help again :/

Arsène

Johannes

Zitat von: Arsène am 12 Februar 2015, 11:11:40
Okay I was thinking that it was be a special modul who was allowing me to do more things on the graph
Yep thats right. It gives you some interactive features and you can easily apply styles and change the timerange etc.

I think all you need to do is to update your fhem installation (by just typing "update" in the textbox on top of the frontend). You said its from 2013, this is too old i think.