MaxiniM: Max! Display multi room RF info

Begonnen von ggaljoen, 26 Dezember 2015, 15:09:05

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

ggaljoen

Hi,

Sorry to write this in English but my German is a wrong kind of Google translate-talk.
The subject of my project was to have a portable low cost controller for my heating system.
My home has 10 eQ3 Max! valves connected to a Cube. Since we have to activate the 2 circulation pumps I use eQ3 wall-plugs.
But in the poor original software has no function to control this by automatic demand.
Got lucky to have kept some files of Max!Buddy but that neither is a decent, stable solution.
My goal was to create a simple CUN/CUL alike device to intercept the wireless talk and take action when pumps need to activate.
I stripped a new valve to borrow the CC1101 print and got it started, init sequence was tricky but eventually it got going!
The display is a serial Nextion 4.3 touch module and is easy to connect.
In the meanwhile I used a mega version with 3V3 but ordered a couple of mini 328@8Mhz 3V3 and a CC1101.
For now I got the display/listen part almost ready, sending instruction is the next thing.

Thought it might be useful for others to share it over-here, hope so...   
Maybe Bastelecke was better to post this, if needed please redirect or remove.

Regards,
GG.

fruit

Sounds an interesting idea.
I use HM for boiler control.

You are a braver man than I taking one of those apart. They look very cramped and complex internally in the official pdf doc
Feel free to follow up in German if you prefer