Help a beginner [solved]

Begonnen von mugginsjm, 13 Februar 2017, 13:11:14

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

mugginsjm

I have been meddling with automation for years, dabbling in lua, java, vbnet etc etc and am currently tied into MQTT with satellite ESP8266 modules. I appreciate that FHEM has a lot of power but for the moment I don't want to embark upon another headache inducing learning experience. I wanted to replace a few old mains driven motorized valves with battery driven ones (Max EQ3) and I needed to install FHEM to drive them. I have MQTT with "Alexa" etc installed on RPI alongside FHEM so I just need to be able to send a couple of simple commands from MQTT.
thanks again
John

Beta-User

Hi John,

thx for this update, I like avoiding headaches by sticking to existing and working solutions :).

Seems like most of the work is already done. As far as I understood, there are a few FHEM moduls implementing MQTT functionality, some basic info is - as always - included in the commandref.
Server: HP-elitedesk@Debian 12, aktuelles FHEM@ConfigDB | CUL_HM (VCCU) | MQTT2: MiLight@ESP-GW, BT@OpenMQTTGw | MySensors: seriell, v.a. 2.3.1@RS485 | ZWave | ZigBee@deCONZ | SIGNALduino | MapleCUN | RHASSPY
svn: u.a MySensors, Weekday-&RandomTimer, Twilight,  div. attrTemplate-files

mugginsjm

Hi
I'll have a look at the MQTT stuff but for the moment I have had some success with a simple post:
http://10.0.0.30:8083/fhem?cmd=set MAX_140c5f desiredTemperature on

thanks again
John

Beta-User

Thanks for update.

In case your problem is solved, you may edit the thread title to "[solved:] ...". This is possible by editing your first post.

(of course, you may wait until you had the look to MQTT) ;)
Server: HP-elitedesk@Debian 12, aktuelles FHEM@ConfigDB | CUL_HM (VCCU) | MQTT2: MiLight@ESP-GW, BT@OpenMQTTGw | MySensors: seriell, v.a. 2.3.1@RS485 | ZWave | ZigBee@deCONZ | SIGNALduino | MapleCUN | RHASSPY
svn: u.a MySensors, Weekday-&RandomTimer, Twilight,  div. attrTemplate-files