website problems

Begonnen von Davos2, 07 September 2017, 17:25:29

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

Davos2

Hi there.

I've got two issues I wonder if anyone else is seeing?

The first is the size of the command reference doc, it is very large, as I'm mostly reading on android it really causes a problem in my browser (tried several). When you want to look at, for example, the DOIF examples in the German copy and google is trying to translate the entire document its really unworkable. If only there was a section per web page that would make everything easier.

My other issue, is the fhem.de domain, everything which appears to come from there, forum, howto, command ref docs etc appears to download stutteringly and also hangs google translate and the browser. This happens when i'm home (LEDE router) and outside on 4g mobile. I've tried a couple of mobiles and my home pc, but i'm not sure that the problem is me?

Anyone offer any suggestions, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for the superb software BTW, my fhem/Pi driven heating system is a dream:)

Beta-User

Hello Davos2,

welcome to the forum!

For the first issue try to
attr global commandref modular
(see commandref for further details).

For the second one, I don't have no clue...
Could be related to you beeing a new member (system requires more approvals until you have some more posts in case you are logged in).

Kind Regards,

Beta-User
Server: HP-elitedesk@Debian 12, aktuelles FHEM@ConfigDB | CUL_HM (VCCU) | MQTT2: MiLight@ESP-GW, BT@OpenMQTTGw | MySensors: seriell, v.a. 2.3.1@RS485 | ZWave | ZigBee@deCONZ | SIGNALduino | MapleCUN | RHASSPY
svn: u.a MySensors, Weekday-&RandomTimer, Twilight,  div. attrTemplate-files

Davos2

Thank you, that's an improvement on my local copies :)

Ronasaki

I have benefited from your information a lot.