FHEM > fhem-users

FHZ1000 on OpenWRT

(1/2) > >>

Guest:
Originally posted by: <email address deleted>

Hi Everybody,

I'm trying to run FHZ1000 on OpenWRT, but I'm facing well know problem
of missing SerialPort module in Perl.
I'm using Backfire 10.3.1
I see that problem has been fixed for CUL, but can I do with FHZ?
Any solutions?

Greetings

--
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
fhem-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com

Guest:
Originally posted by: <email address deleted>

Am Sonntag, 15. April 2012 15:29:52 UTC+2 schrieb Kissiel:
>
> I see that problem has been fixed for CUL, but can I do with FHZ?
> Any solutions?
>

Why do you think there is a problem and that this is or was broken?

CUL and new modules now uses DevIo.pm which itself also uses SerialPort:
"require Device::SerialPort;"
Some modules like 00_FHZ.pm have not been changed but this does not make
any difference on the requirement of SerialPort.

You need the serial port module in perl. See http://fhem.de/HOWTO.html for
further help.

--
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
fhem-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com

Guest:
Originally posted by: <email address deleted>

For a CUL Device the perl module Device::SerialPort is not always required.
The FHEM Wiki describes the use of ser2net to avoid this requirement:
http://fhemwiki.de/wiki/OpenWRT

However this does not work for FHZ, as far as I know.
But you can build the perl module Device::SerialPort following this guide:
http://www.he1ix.org/tag/openwrt/
Take the Makefile from here:
http://tcb.udarknet.com/dokuwiki/doku.php/projects/securouter/openwrt

I was able to build the module for a TP-LINK TL-WR1043ND:
http://wiki.openwrt.org/toh/tp-link/tl-wr1043nd
So if your router is also ar71xx based, I could also provide you the
binaries.
Just let me know.


Am Sonntag, 15. April 2012 16:38:26 UTC+2 schrieb Willi:
>
> Am Sonntag, 15. April 2012 15:29:52 UTC+2 schrieb Kissiel:
>>
>> I see that problem has been fixed for CUL, but can I do with FHZ?
>> Any solutions?
>>
>
> Why do you think there is a problem and that this is or was broken?
>
> CUL and new modules now uses DevIo.pm which itself also uses SerialPort:
> "require Device::SerialPort;"
> Some modules like 00_FHZ.pm have not been changed but this does not make
> any difference on the requirement of SerialPort.
>
> You need the serial port module in perl. See http://fhem.de/HOWTO.html for
> further help.
>

--
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
fhem-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com

Guest:
Originally posted by: <email address deleted>

PanTau,

Could you please send me the compiled binaries made by you?
My email address is: hodosiszabolcs@gmail.com

Thank you very much in advance,

Szabi


--
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
fhem-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com

Guest:
Originally posted by: <email address deleted>

Good time of day!

Can you please put this ipk somewhere on the net or in attach to this group
reply?
It will be great help not only for me, but also for others, starving to
have this module available on their ar71xx based devices ;))

Thanks a lot!

Ivan


воскресенье, 15 апреля 2012 г., 23:15:03 UTC+3 пользователь PanTau написал:
>
> For a CUL Device the perl module Device::SerialPort is not always required.
> The FHEM Wiki describes the use of ser2net to avoid this requirement:
> http://fhemwiki.de/wiki/OpenWRT
>
> However this does not work for FHZ, as far as I know.
> But you can build the perl module Device::SerialPort following this guide:
> http://www.he1ix.org/tag/openwrt/
> Take the Makefile from here:
> http://tcb.udarknet.com/dokuwiki/doku.php/projects/securouter/openwrt
>
> I was able to build the module for a TP-LINK TL-WR1043ND:
> http://wiki.openwrt.org/toh/tp-link/tl-wr1043nd
> So if your router is also ar71xx based, I could also provide you the
> binaries.
> Just let me know.
>
>
> Am Sonntag, 15. April 2012 16:38:26 UTC+2 schrieb Willi:
>>
>> Am Sonntag, 15. April 2012 15:29:52 UTC+2 schrieb Kissiel:
>>>
>>> I see that problem has been fixed for CUL, but can I do with FHZ?
>>> Any solutions?
>>>
>>
>> Why do you think there is a problem and that this is or was broken?
>>
>> CUL and new modules now uses DevIo.pm which itself also uses SerialPort:
>> "require Device::SerialPort;"
>> Some modules like 00_FHZ.pm have not been changed but this does not make
>> any difference on the requirement of SerialPort.
>>
>> You need the serial port module in perl. See http://fhem.de/HOWTO.html for
>> further help.
>>
>

--
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
fhem-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[#] Nächste Seite

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln