Fibaro FGS-222 and status

Begonnen von Moddemeijer, 17 September 2017, 23:19:46

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

Moddemeijer

I am trying to get a Fibaro FGS-222 working. I have not found any code examples at WWW. I want to create a dual light switch which can be operated manually and by computer. Both the manual operation and the computer operation are functioning well. Mixed operation is giving problems. The problem is that in case of manual operation STATE changes are not reported.

define Licht_1 ZWave d41d4bdf 4
attr Licht_1 classes MANUFACTURER_SPECIFIC VERSION CONFIGURATION ASSOCIATION MULTI_CHANNEL_ASSOCIATION MULTI_CHANNEL SWITCH_BINARY SWITCH_ALL FIRMWARE_UPDATE_MD POWERLEVEL MARK
attr Licht_1 room Nieuw
attr Licht_1 event-on-change-reading .*
set  Licht_1 associationAdd 3 01

define Licht_1a ZWave d41d4bdf 1025
attr Licht_1a classes SWITCH_BINARY
attr Licht_1a room Nieuw
attr Licht_1a event-on-change-reading .*

define Licht_1b ZWave d41d4bdf 1026
attr Licht_1b classes SWITCH_BINARY
attr Licht_1b room Nieuw
attr Licht_1b event-on-change-reading .*

In case of manual operation correctly an event is generated
ZWave Licht_1 basicSet: 255
or
ZWave Licht_1 basicSet: 0

I want to read out STATE of Licht_1a or Licht_1b. For example by using the variable $STATE
The STATE is correctly reported by
get Licht_1a swbStatus
or
get Licht_1b swbStatus

The problem is that the internal STATE is not set automatically for Licht_1a or Licht_1b. What am I doing wrong.

rudolfkoenig

The problem ist, that the device reports the manual change with the BASIC class, and not the SWITCH_BINARY class, and FHEM does not know how to map BASIC in the general case.
If possible, configure the device to send the right class on manual change. If this is not possible, then set STATE with the stateFormat FHEM-ZWave attribute.