MAX, MAXScanner, testresult & battery reading values

Begonnen von Bob B, 14 Oktober 2017, 14:49:31

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

Bob B

I have 14 MAX thermostats and a CUL. FHEM takes care of the comms. and sends
updates to Node Red via MQTT ( & vice versa ).

The battery reading for all thermostats is 'ok'; after 10 months that's all I've ever seen.

Q1. What other battery status messages are possible (eg: when the batteries start to die)?

Q2. Is there any reading / indication / status that can be checked if a thermostat malfunctions?
eg: Sometimes (especially after first installation) a thermostat will show an actuator error message (like F2 or F3 say)
after a decalcification run. I have never been in a position to check the readings received by FHEM after
such an event. There is a reading called "testresult" but I can't find out what this means. (It's always 161.)

Any help gratefully received!
Bob

fruit

Zitat von: Bob B am 14 Oktober 2017, 14:49:31
I have 14 MAX thermostats and a CUL. FHEM takes care of the comms. and sends
updates to Node Red via MQTT ( & vice versa ).

The battery reading for all thermostats is 'ok'; after 10 months that's all I've ever seen.

Q1. What other battery status messages are possible (eg: when the batteries start to die)?

2017-10-15_18:22:19 MAX_0759c6 battery: low

This is first time I have seen it for this actuator, installed in 2013 I think, with original supplied batteries

ZitatQ2. Is there any reading / indication / status that can be checked if a thermostat malfunctions?

Not as far as I know
Feel free to follow up in German if you prefer

Bob B

Thanks fruit - just what I needed to know!

(4yrs on those batteries - amazing!)

Bob

Wzut

Zitat von: Bob B am 14 Oktober 2017, 14:49:31
Thats ok, good batterys should work a year or a little bit longer.
When the life expectancy comes to an end you will first see a low for some minutes. Now its a good time to order new batterys :) Approximately some days later you will see a permanent low. Change the batterys at this point.
Maintainer der Module: MAX, MPD, UbiquitiMP, UbiquitiOut, SIP, BEOK, readingsWatcher