Easy Way to Defeat Weekly Profiles?

Begonnen von Bob B, 15 November 2017, 11:25:57

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

Bob B

I use MAX EQ3 trvs, CUL and WeeklyProfiles.
It all works fine.

Is there a quick way (one-liner?) to disable fhem using the weekly profiles that can easily be reinstated?
I don't want fhem to change desiredTemperature at all for the moment, but I may revert later.

(I set desiredTemperature through fhem via mqtt from Node Red and the two schedulers clash.)

I ran into problems with maxScanner when weeklyprofiles weren't set up properly so I am being very cautious with this.

Thanks for any ideas.

fruit

Easiest would be to set valves to Manual.

A long time a go I wrote some code to save HT data so it can be used to reload after loss, see https://forum.fhem.de/index.php/topic,35157.msg275615.html#msg275615
As it stand commands are built to reload from the fhem command line. It would be simple enough to create a temporary set of profiles and perhaps run them from a script

My code was extended by another forum member to make it much easier to treload rather than having to do it from the CLI but I cannot find that post/thread, sorry
Feel free to follow up in German if you prefer

Bob B

Thanks for that fruit. Appreciated.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think setting the valves to "Manual" wouldn't work as MaxScanner continuously toggles between Manual and Auto to force temperature reading updates (which I still need).

I've kludged things for the time being such that every weekly profile just changes at midnight with a "silly" value which I can easily recognise and overwrite. Messy but it works!

Regards, Bob

fruit

Yes, I'm sure you are right about MaxScanner and toggling.
Happy you have found a solution
Feel free to follow up in German if you prefer