modification on KNX Rolladensteurung Wiki

Begonnen von thomasso, 16 November 2017, 20:39:25

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

thomasso

All,

I don't know if this is the correct way. On the following Wiki :

https://wiki.fhem.de/wiki/Rolladensteuerung_KNX_ABB_Aktor_JRA_S_4.230.5.1

The code is outdated and not working any more.

Please change:
=======================
define Rollo1 EIB 0/0/17 0/0/10 0/0/11 0/0/12 0/0/13
attr Rollo1 alias Rollo 1 Arbeitszimmer
attr Rollo1 model percent
attr Rollo1 eventMap /on g3:Stop/off g2:Auf/on g2:Ab/off g4:Pos1/on g4:Pos2/off g5:Pos3/on g5:Pos4
attr Rollo1 webCmd Ab:Stop:Auf:::Pos1:Pos2:Pos3:Pos4
attr Rollo1 room Rollos
=======================

Into:
=======================
define Rollo1 KNX 0/0/17:dpt5.004 0/0/10:dpt1 0/0/11:dpt1 0/0/12:dpt1 0/0/13:dpt1
attr Rollo1 eventMap /on g3:Stop/off g2:Auf/on g2:Ab/off g4:Pos1/on g4:Pos2/off g5:Pos3/on g5:Pos4
attr Rollo1 webCmd Ab:Stop:Auf:::Pos1:Pos2:Pos3:Pos4
=======================

You could also remove the ABB_actor from the title. I am working with a Merten brand and it also works fine.

Hopefully this is the right place to post this comment so the wiki gets updated. And English is oke for you?

Kind regards,
Thomas

Amenophis86

I would Change it, but the author talks espacially about the aktor of ABB. So is your code for any Aktor or also just for the one? The artikel seems to be only specified for this product.
Aktuell dabei unser neues Haus mit KNX am einrichten. Im nächsten Schritt dann KNX mit FHEM verbinden. Allein zwei Dinge sind dabei selten: Zeit und Geld...

thomasso

Hi Amenophis,

It aplies also for this one. You can leave the type definition of this actor. But maybe state that this also works with many other actors.

separate topic,
I would also like to add a few pages regarding KNX. How can I add these?

Kind regards,
Thomas

ph1959de

Zitat von: thomasso am 26 November 2017, 19:38:45
separate topic,
I would also like to add a few pages regarding KNX. How can I add these?
Thomas,

it would be best to request a Wiki account and directly add the pages (or add information to existing pages, whatever applies and/or better fits).

Peter
Aktives Mitglied des FHEM e.V. | Moderator im Forenbereich "Wiki"

ph1959de

I've updated the "define" on the wiki page and added a disclaimer that the restriction to the ABB device no longer seems to be neccessary.

I did, however, not modify the page title as that would break any links to that wiki page - which seems to need a major rework anyway. Your opinion?

Peter

Aktives Mitglied des FHEM e.V. | Moderator im Forenbereich "Wiki"