Eltako state telegram

Begonnen von claudio, 16 Dezember 2017, 02:18:18

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

claudio

Do you know if it is possible to automatically request the Eltako's bus actor state (FSR14x2 in my case) via fhem or even setup the FAM14 to periodically send the actors state telegram to fhem ? The problem is sometimes, the state shown via fhem web interface could be wrong (not synced) with the actual state of the actor.

Actually, my FAM14 is setup like this :
Auto : position 1
BA : position 2

I've seen in the FAM14 manual that in position 4, state telegrams are asked to the actors but then, it doesn't send thoses on wireless network, so fhem could not receive them

Anyone ?

claudio

Since I do not save the logs on harddrive or flash memory (ram only to prevent flash wearing), the state of my actuators are lost upon reboot of the fhem's hardware. Then, I do not know if an actuator is on or off. Do you have a solution for this (without saving the logs or state) ?

do you know why the eltako bus isn't broadcasting the status of actuators at regulars intervals for fhem to update the status ?

fibbi

I have the same problem, have you found any solutions?

claudio

Hi, no I've found a solution yet. The states of actuators are sometimes out of sync whith fhem