Migrate fhem including USB300 to new computer

Begonnen von okebaja, 08 April 2018, 16:08:29

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

okebaja

I am migrating my FHEM installation from an Optiplex with PuppyLinux to a Raspberry Pi with Raspbian.

I am wondering what the steps are to migrate the FHEM configuration including the EnOcean USB300 USB stick to the new computer, without having to reconfigure everything? All help appreciated !

What I did was:
- Zip the /opt/fhem folder on the old computer
- Install FHEM on the new computer
- Start FHEM
- Define the USB300 device and gave it the same name as on the old computer
- Stop FHEM
- Unzip the /opt/fhem folder on the new computer
- Start FHEM

FHEM works, I can switch lights. But I see the following error in the web interface:
Garage: unknown IODev TCM_ESP3_0 specified
This is repeated for a number of lights (but not all).
Strange thing is, is that the IODev is defined to be "USB300" (on the old and new computer) and "TCM_ESP3_0" is not even used, not on the old and not on the new one.

Viele Grüße aus Rotterdam, NL
Eltako Funk 14-series EnOcean home automation managed by FHEM @ DietPi @ RaspberryPi 3B+

okebaja

Solved. It appeared the old definition TCM_ESP3_0 was still used in lines on fhem.cfg. Somehow it resolved correctly to the USB300 device which I named "USB300". Solution was to find all "TCM_ESP3_0" appearances in the fhem.cfg and replace them by "USB300".
Eltako Funk 14-series EnOcean home automation managed by FHEM @ DietPi @ RaspberryPi 3B+

okebaja

Zitat von: okebaja am 08 April 2018, 19:17:15
Solved. It appeared the old definition TCM_ESP3_0 was still used in lines on fhem.cfg. Somehow it resolved correctly to the USB300 device which I named "USB300". Solution was to find all "TCM_ESP3_0" appearances in the fhem.cfg and replace them by "USB300". This could not be done through the UI, where it appeared as USB300.