[abgelaufen] Sammelbestellung eBus Adapter V2.2 (2018)

Begonnen von Reinhart, 13 November 2018, 17:00:07

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

ghoz

Zitat von: Reinhart am 06 Dezember 2018, 16:31:58
I am sorry that the kit was treated so roughly during transport.
I'll send you a Uart well packaged tomorrow!

Very well packaged indeed, Received last week, soldered and put in place this week end, works like a charm!

Thank you Reinhart!

ghoz

Zitat von: Reinhart am 06 Dezember 2018, 16:31:58
I am sorry that the kit was treated so roughly during transport.
I'll send you a Uart well packaged tomorrow!
[...]
Zitat von: ghoz am 17 Dezember 2018, 23:43:47
[...] works like a charm!

Ok, not so good after all  :'(
the UART works better than the scratched one, but I'm afraid the problem was not the scratches, as the UART ends up failing when running ~140 reads with 1s delay in a loop  (to scan an unsupported ebus temperature controller)

After checking the voltages, the 3.3 is 3.7V on both UARTs , and very unstable 4.5v on the 5V line.

It looks like the Uarts are bad fakes, so maybe they do work for slow non frequent queries, but for (still slow) more frequent queries they end up failing.

https://twitter.com/leonellive/status/896341664599605249
yup, no marking on the chip and a 0 ohm resistor instead of the polyfuse :-(

I'm not sure if the wrong voltage values and instability can have an impact on the base board components...

Reinhart

@ghoz

Actually there are no problems with these Uarts!

However, we know that problems can occur when eBusd and Fhem are running on the same Raspberry because Fhem claims the interface and reconfigures it. Look here for the Symptoms.
John has analyzed the problem here.

LG

FHEM auf Raspy4 mit Bullseye + SSD, Homematic, ESP8266, ESP32, Sonoff, eBus, NanoCUL, MapleCUL, , MQTT2, Alexa

FredericM

Hi,
I'm from Belgium so sorry that I don't speak German.
Is it still possible to get a blank basic 2.2 pcb? I do have most components available at home.

Thanks!

Greetings,
Frederic

ghoz

I'm just running a single ebusd (no fhem) , the symptoms are not the same , and apparently much more frequent when doing lot of requests.
This problem does not appear with my spare UART
Dec 18 07:35:27 raspberrypi kernel: [552368.791271] cp210x ttyUSB0: failed get req 0x8 size 1 status: -32
Dec 18 07:35:27 raspberrypi kernel: [552368.791524] cp210x ttyUSB0: failed to get comm status: -71
Dec 18 07:35:27 raspberrypi kernel: [552368.791767] cp210x ttyUSB0: failed set request 0x12 status: -71
Dec 18 07:35:44 raspberrypi kernel: [552385.763024] cp210x ttyUSB0: failed get req 0x8 size 1 status: -32
Dec 18 07:35:55 raspberrypi kernel: [552397.183771] cp210x ttyUSB0: failed get req 0x8 size 1 status: -32

once started , I have to unplug replug the uart so it can be seen again (meaning it fills the logs quickly ...)

If it works for others, I supose it's realy the batch queries  that block it .
I guess I'll try to use it once I'm done with my scans / reversing the temperature controler...

Ghoz

kalled

Hi,

ich würde gerne:
1x Bausatz RPI Adapter mit DC-Wandler als Prio für 24,20€
bestellen

vielen Dank & Grüße
Kalle

violantman

Thank you Reinhart,
Got mine adapter in Ukraine.
I don't know how long it was in my post office, cause I didn't get any notification from post, but delivery was less than 14 days to Ukraine.

lebennebel

Hallo,

ich hätte gerne Bausatz RPI Adapter mit DC-Wandler inkl. Porto EU Prio 24,20
von Reinhart

Vielen Dank

mauri

Hello,

just to be sure that all I read via the google translator is right (0 knowledge of german language).

If I take the:

RPI mit DC-Wandler                       22,80.- inkl. Porto (24,20 Prio)

I will get all components and board (to be soldered by me) to get the ebus link to work on a raspberry. Is that right? Do you know if the board will work also with raspberry pi0?

If everything it's correct I will take the RPI mit DC-Wandler inkl. Porto (24,20 Prio).

Thank you in advance.

Maurizio

violantman

One offtopic question:
Is anybody use RPI adapter with any Banana Pi board successfully? Or its a bad idea.

Reinhart

should work, Banana PI is pin compatible!
You can already try to install the ttyebus driver.

LG
FHEM auf Raspy4 mit Bullseye + SSD, Homematic, ESP8266, ESP32, Sonoff, eBus, NanoCUL, MapleCUL, , MQTT2, Alexa

mirkogoldschmidt

Hallo,

ich hätte gerne 1x RPI mit DC-Wandler. PN ist auf dem Weg
Grüße

FredericM

Zitat von: FredericM am 18 Dezember 2018, 09:21:30
Hi,
I'm from Belgium so sorry that I don't speak German.
Is it still possible to get a blank basic 2.2 pcb? I do have most components available at home.

Thanks!

Greetings,
Frederic

@Reinhart: is it still possible to get a blank basic pcb?

Greetings,
Frederic

Reinhart

@Frederic

I'm sorry, but I only have more complete kits. They are all ready for despatch with me. You can have it without Uart, DC Converter, Cny17, TLC393  to 14.- € (including 5,50.- postage).

LG

Reinhart

Wichtig!

Sollte es bei euch für die Sendungen ab Montag den 17.12.2018 zu Portonachzahlungen kommen, bitte mich sofort informieren!
Es betrifft nur das Porto 5,50.- , Prio Sendungen sind davon nicht betroffen!

Der Grund sind falsch gedruckte Marken weil der Marken Druckautomat defekt war! Der Wertaufrduck ist versetzt, so das nur die Zahl "55" erkennbar ist. Übereifrige Postbeamte haben schon einige Sendungen zu mir zurück geschickt weil sie laut ihrer Ansicht unterfrankiert sind! Ich habe mich diesbezüglich schon bei der Post beschwert und die kennen das Problem, können mir aber die Marken nicht austauschen weil der Automat defekt ist und ich soll sie weiter versenden. Der übereifrige Beamte treibt aber weiter sein Unwesen! Zur Bemerkung, es gibt gar keine 55 Cent Marken vom Automat, was der schlaue Postler der die Briefe zurück gehen läßt anscheinend nicht weiß.
Es sind vermutlich mindestens noch 6 Briefe mit solchen misslungenen Marken unterwegs.

Um Sachen muss man sich kümmern, man glaubt es nicht!

LG