web connections never die

Begonnen von Rok, 31 Dezember 2012, 17:11:43

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

Rok

Hi,

after running FHEM on raspberry for a few days, I noticed that some of the connections never die (see attached screenshot), the opened connection list just keeps growing. I've reset the server several times and it happens again and again, after a few days.

Is this something that can be configured?

Thanks!
Rok

wmr72

I can confirm this problem. Checking the connections on server and client with netstat shows, that these connections do not really exist any more, only FHEM still seems to have a reference to them.

Wolfgang

UliM

There has been an update to this mechanism a few weeks ago.
Did you rune 'update' lately?
Greetz,
Uli
RPi4/Raspbian, CUL V3 (ca. 30 HomeMatic-devices), LAN (HarmonyHub, alexa etc.).  Fördermitglied des FHEM e.V.

Rok

I've updated about 3 weeks ago to:
Fhem 5.3 (DEVELOPMENT), $Id: fhem.pl 1996 2012-10-20 07:11:56Z rudolfkoenig $

Should this have been resolved in this version? I don't see any other packaged version apart from the development sources...?

Thank you!
Rok

rudolfkoenig

It is fixed in the version r2147 (2012-11-20), according to the SVN log of fhem/FHEM/01FHEMWEB.pm.
If you think it is not fixed properly, and I should fix it, then I need a step-by-step method in order to reproduce the problem.

Rok

Hi Rudolf,

yes, that changeset is not present in my v5.3 installation. Looking at the diff, it seems it's an isolated patch that I applied so it seems to be working correctly now.

Thank you very much!
Rok

wmr72

After an update this seems to be fixed for me, too. I had done an update on Dec 20th, but checking the backup from yesterday's update it still contained 01_FHEMWEB.pm revision 2076 from 2012-11-04.