THZ Tecalor (LWZ Stiebel Eltron) module support and code improvement.

Begonnen von immi, 02 Februar 2015, 11:42:16

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

immi

Zitat von: TheTrumpeter am 14 Januar 2017, 21:05:08
Well, in German manual they're called "Pumpendrehzahl Warmwasser" and "Pumpendrehzahl Heizen". As they do not have a P-number, I'd say your suggestions are fine.
please test following patch

at line 497 add followings

my %sets539only =(
"p99PumpSpeedHC" => {cmd2=>"0A02CB", argMin =>   "0", argMax =>  "100", type =>"5temp",  unit =>" %"}, 
"p99PumpSpeedDHW" => {cmd2=>"0A02CC", argMin =>   "0", argMax =>  "100", type =>"5temp",  unit =>" %"} 
);

at about line 1560 update following

elsif ($attrVal eq "5.39") {
        THZ_RemoveInternalTimer("THZ_GetRefresh");
        %sets=(%sets439, %sets539only);
        %gets=(%getsonly539, %sets);
        THZ_Refresh_all_gets($hash);
      }

p.s. you can decide the naming if PumpSpeed or PumpRate

TheTrumpeter

Works perfect.

Regarding name: I like "rate" more than "speed".
FHEM auf RPi3, THZ (LWZ404SOL), RPII2C & I2C_MCP342x (ADCPiZero), PowerMap, CustomReadings, RPI_GPIO, Twilight, nanoCUL (WMBus für Diehl Wasserzähler & Regenerationszähler für BWT AqaSmart), ESPEasy, TPLinkHS110

immi

Zitat von: TheTrumpeter am 15 Januar 2017, 14:04:42
Hab' den Rückgabewert trotzdem mal ausgewertet, 0x1003 bzw. 4099d. Wüsste nicht mit welcher Umrechnung ich da auf 1,7bar kommen sollte.  :-\
You just have to be more creative: try
1003h     ->  turn   0310h    -->    784d -->  1,784 bar
immi

immi

v 0.155 uploaded
- new parameters for 5.39 by thetrumpeter msg561513:  "p99PumpRateHC" and "p99PumpRateDHW"      

TheTrumpeter

Zitat von: immi am 15 Januar 2017, 16:51:00
immi
How to implement that to try if the value "lives" or is constant?
As of now I only added new registers and took the values "as they are". I could do that and see if the value changes.

Maybe that's the clue also for "Abluftfeuchte"...

You think they swapped lower and upper byte to prevent people from getting the values? Or why do they do that? Does not make sense to me... nor makes it sense to store only half of the physical value. What if pressure drops below 1bar?
FHEM auf RPi3, THZ (LWZ404SOL), RPII2C & I2C_MCP342x (ADCPiZero), PowerMap, CustomReadings, RPI_GPIO, Twilight, nanoCUL (WMBus für Diehl Wasserzähler & Regenerationszähler für BWT AqaSmart), ESPEasy, TPLinkHS110

immi

Zitat von: TheTrumpeter am 15 Januar 2017, 20:04:07
You think they swapped lower and upper byte to prevent people from getting the values? Or why do they do that? Does not make sense to me...
No it is not a safety measure. Sometimes they swap the bytes, maybe in your case not, and they divide the value over 2 registers.
I just think that many developers reworked the code over several firmwares, no-one cleaned up  and they wanted to mantain some compatibility with legacy products.
If you look at my code starting from line 1443, you see many strange encodings :)
I understand your frustration: But think it is much better than a sudoku :)
immi

TheTrumpeter

Hm... makes it more difficult  >:(

When I try to read 0A001F, I get "unknown request", so I cannot read it out nor swap the bytes. So it won't be the value I search for.

toggle

Zitat von: immi am 15 Januar 2017, 16:51:00
Hab' den Rückgabewert trotzdem mal ausgewertet, 0x1003 bzw. 4099d. Wüsste nicht mit welcher Umrechnung ich da auf 1,7bar kommen sollte.  :-\

Für mich sieht 0x1003 eher nach dem Ende der Message aus (DLE + ETX).
THZ404SOL (FW 5.39, SW ID 7278, 14.03.2014)

willybauss

Hi immi,

I get duplicate events caused by my Mythz userReadings. After weeks of investigation I still don't have any idea where they might come from. The userReading definition looks like:

CopHC:sHeatRecoveredDay.* {sprintf("%.2f", ReadingsNum("Mythz","sHeatHCDay",1) / ReadingsNum("Mythz","sElectrHCDay",1))},
CopDHW:sHeatRecoveredDay.* {sprintf("%.2f", ReadingsNum("Mythz","sHeatDHWDay",1) / ReadingsNum("Mythz","sElectrDHWDay",1))},
PumpeDHW:sGlobal.* {(split ' ',ReadingsVal("Mythz","sGlobal",0))[25]},
PumpeHC:sGlobal.* {(split ' ',ReadingsVal("Mythz","sGlobal",0))[27]},
PumpeSol:sGlobal.* {(split ' ',ReadingsVal("Mythz","sGlobal",0))[29]},
Compress:sGlobal.* {(split ' ',ReadingsVal("Mythz","sGlobal",0))[31]},
Boost3:sGlobal.* {(split ' ',ReadingsVal("Mythz","sGlobal",0))[33]},
Boost2:sGlobal.* {(split ' ',ReadingsVal("Mythz","sGlobal",0))[35]},
Boost1:sGlobal.* {(split ' ',ReadingsVal("Mythz","sGlobal",0))[37]},
SwitchingProg:sDisplay.* {(split ' ',ReadingsVal("Mythz","sDisplay",0))[1]},
Compressor:sDisplay.* {(split ' ',ReadingsVal("Mythz","sDisplay",0))[3]},
HeatingHC:sDisplay.* {(split ' ',ReadingsVal("Mythz","sDisplay",0))[5]},
HeatingDHW:sDisplay.* {(split ' ',ReadingsVal("Mythz","sDisplay",0))[7]},
BoosterHC:sDisplay.* {(split ' ',ReadingsVal("Mythz","sDisplay",0))[9]},
FilterBoth:sDisplay.* {(split ' ',ReadingsVal("Mythz","sDisplay",0))[11]},
VentStage:sDisplay.* {(split ' ',ReadingsVal("Mythz","sDisplay",0))[13]},
PumpHC:sDisplay.* {(split ' ',ReadingsVal("Mythz","sDisplay",0))[15]},
Defrost:sDisplay.* {(split ' ',ReadingsVal("Mythz","sDisplay",0))[17]},
Service:sLast10errors.* {(split ' ',ReadingsVal("Mythz","sLast10errors",0))[1]},
Rel_humidity:sGlobal.* {(split ' ',ReadingsVal("Mythz","sGlobal",0))[67] + 11.5},
flow_temp:sGlobal.* {(split ' ',ReadingsVal("Mythz","sGlobal",0))[3]},
return_temp:sGlobal.* {(split ' ',ReadingsVal("Mythz","sGlobal",0))[5]},
outside_temp:sGlobal.* {(split ' ',ReadingsVal("Mythz","sGlobal",0))[1]},
dhw_temp:sGlobal.* {(split ' ',ReadingsVal("Mythz","sGlobal",0))[9]},
inside_temp:sHC1.* {(split ' ',ReadingsVal("Mythz","sHC1",0))[27]}

Setting an EventMonitor, filtered by any one of these userReadings shows that all these userReadings are duplicated - identical content and identical time stamp. The ones which are logged show up twice in the log file of course.

For debugging I did e.g. for "return_temp": I removed everything from my configuration where the phrase "return_temp" shows up, beside the definition in the userReading shown above. But still: as soon as I do a "get Mythz sGlobal" I get two events. Removing "return_temp" from the userReadings definition ends up in zero events of course.

Might this behavior be caused by the module itself? I tried going back from my current version 0.155 to 0.152 without success.

Yes, event-min-interval .*:1 solves the issue. But it would be much better to solve the root cause instead of putting a plaster on the result.

Any Idea?

BR Willy

edit:
related topic in Help-section (while DOIF turned out to be not the root cause meanwhile):  https://forum.fhem.de/index.php?topic=65327
FHEM auf Raspberry Pi B und 2B; THZ (THZ-303SOL), CUL_HM, TCM-EnOcean, SamsungTV, JSONMETER, SYSMON, OBIS, STATISTICS

immi

do you see the duplicate for the userreading related to sGlobal or also for the one others (e.g. sHeatRecoveredDay)?

willybauss

I did a rough check for most of them now. It looks like the duplicates exist in the userReadings only, but not in single readings. This might mean that the issue is limited to "multi parameter readings" like sGlobal, sHC1, sDisplay etc., but does not exist in single parameter readings.
In detail:

userReadings which are logged show up twice in the log file and twice in the EventMonitor.

userReadings which are not logged show up  twice in EventMonitor (and of course not in the log file).

Others like get Mythz sHeatRecoveredDay, sElectrDHWDay, sElectrHCDay, sHeatDHWDay, sHeatHCDay are read directly by a get command, triggered by an "at" close to midnight. All of these are single parameter readings. Those are not affected from the issue, and show up once in EventMonitor.
FHEM auf Raspberry Pi B und 2B; THZ (THZ-303SOL), CUL_HM, TCM-EnOcean, SamsungTV, JSONMETER, SYSMON, OBIS, STATISTICS

immi

Hi willy
I update the all readings (with multiple or single parameters) with the same procedure.
I cannot reproduce your failure on my nas or on my mac.

related topic in Help-section (while DOIF turned out to be not the root cause meanwhile):  https://forum.fhem.de/index.php?topic=65327

I read the 3d and I do not understand why are so sure DOIF is not the connected to your problem.
If I have understood correctly, your issues is activated from a special formatting of DOIF.
I agree with Damian thet the 2 formatting "should" be equivalent, but unfortunatelly are not.

What happens if you modify sGlobal with setreading
setreading   Mythz sGlobal  outsideTemp: 1.5 flowTemp: 26.4 returnTemp: 24.2 hotGasTemp: 37.7 dhwTemp: 47.1 flowTempHC2: -60 evaporatorTemp: -1.5 condenserTemp: 25.8 mixerOpen: 0 mixerClosed: 0 heatPipeValve: 0 diverterValve: 0 dhwPump: 0 heatingCircuitPump: 0 solarPump: 0 compressor: 0 boosterStage3: 0 boosterStage2: 0 boosterStage1: 0 highPressureSensor: 0 lowPressureSensor: 1 evaporatorIceMonitor: 0 signalAnode: 0 evuRelease: 1 ovenFireplace: 0 STB: 0 outputVentilatorPower: 0 inputVentilatorPower: 0 mainVentilatorPower: 0 outputVentilatorSpeed: 0 inputVentilatorSpeed: 0 mainVentilatorSpeed: 0 outside_tempFiltered: 1.9 relHumidity: 0 dewPoint: 0 P_Nd: 4.87 P_Hd: 11.66 actualPower_Qc: 0.000 actualPower_Pel: 0.000 collectorTemp: -60 insideTemp: 27.6
Edit: I mean: do you get duplicated also from setreading?
immi

willybauss

Is the 0.155 I'm using the latest version?

I have the same issue also for readings which are not at all related to the content of this DOIF. That's the reason why I said it's not related. But you're right. Formatting of this DOIF might work like a switch for something completely different - what does not really make the issue more understandable.

Modifying sGlobal with setreading leads to the same result: duplicates.

immi

Zitat von: willybauss am 29 Januar 2017, 22:57:41
Is the 0.155 I'm using the latest version?
yes

Zitat
I have the same issue also for readings which are not at all related to the content of this DOIF. That's the reason why I said it's not related. But you're right. Formatting of this DOIF might work like a switch for something completely different - what does not really make the issue more understandable.
:-X
Zitat
Modifying sGlobal with setreading leads to the same result: duplicates.
setreading is completely unrelated to my code (my code is not executed with it).
Theoretically if you define Mythz as a dummy, you should still see that setreading give you duplicates

willybauss

So I should check other modules for duplicates as well  ???. Looks like a nightmare meanwhile. So, now I remember that a year or so ago I added a few event-min-interval's in other modules - maybe to avoid duplicates ...

I have to check; may take a while, since I'm VERY busy in the job currently.