Unifi CloudKey update 6.0.43 (solved)

Begonnen von jslits, 05 Januar 2021, 09:24:17

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

jslits

Hi All,

After updating my Unifi CloudKey to version 6.0.43 the Unifi FHEM module is not able to log in anymore (state disconnected).
What I noticed after the upgrade:

-default cloudkey port was changed from 8443 to 443
-login/urls were changed: used to be http(s)://<ip>/manage/site/.. is now http(s)://<ip>/network/site/..

first issue can be fixed easily, the 2nd one is a bit harder.
My guess is that the api url has changed as well, any idea how to tackle this issue?

thanks

Jeroen

MadMax-FHEM

Hi Jeroen,

lucky me, that I did not upgrade yet ;)

I looked in the Unifi Controller Module Thread: https://forum.fhem.de/index.php/topic,40287.msg1118111.html#msg1118111
EDIT: sorry forgot to post the link ;)

EDIT: after I posted, in the other thread (see link) someone already upgraded and also had issues. After a (unwanted) reboot/restart of fhem he told that it works again...

Because I recognized that there were some changes regarding UDM (Pro).

I found that some login things changed but what I read so far: I could not find anything about exactly what or that also the url changed...
...but you could give it a try: set the Attribute isUDM 1

If that does not help then maybe post (even you are writing in English) in that Thread...
EDIT: and when it did help of course tell us :)

I will do upfront and "warn" the people there for the upgrade... ;)

Regards, Joachim
FHEM PI3B+ Bullseye: HM-CFG-USB, 40x HM, ZWave-USB, 13x ZWave, EnOcean-PI, 15x EnOcean, HUE/deCONZ, CO2, ESP-Multisensor, Shelly, alexa-fhem, ...
FHEM PI2 Buster: HM-CFG-USB, 25x HM, ZWave-USB, 4x ZWave, EnOcean-PI, 3x EnOcean, Shelly, ha-bridge, ...
FHEM PI3 Buster (Test)

jslits

Thanks Joachim,

Attribute isUDM 1: issue solved!

MadMax-FHEM

:)

Would you be then so kind an put something like [solved] in front of your first post here, thanx.

Have fun, Joachim
FHEM PI3B+ Bullseye: HM-CFG-USB, 40x HM, ZWave-USB, 13x ZWave, EnOcean-PI, 15x EnOcean, HUE/deCONZ, CO2, ESP-Multisensor, Shelly, alexa-fhem, ...
FHEM PI2 Buster: HM-CFG-USB, 25x HM, ZWave-USB, 4x ZWave, EnOcean-PI, 3x EnOcean, Shelly, ha-bridge, ...
FHEM PI3 Buster (Test)

Wuehler

Hi Jeroen,

for further analysis: Can you please tell us, which CloudKey you have (gen1, gen2, gen2+). The changes in 6.0.43 seem to be different in some environments.

Greetings,
Dirk

macfly

hi,

i tried to replace my software cloud key with a Cloud Key Plus (Firmware 2.0.27, Network controller Version 6.0.45). I'm not able to login with fhem, log shows:

2021.02.10 12:32:16 5: uck (Unifi_Login_Send) - executed.
2021.02.10 12:32:16 5: uck (Unifi_Login_Receive) - executed.
2021.02.10 12:32:16 5: uck (Unifi_Login_Receive) - Login Failed! - state:'error.decode_json' - msg:'malformed JSON string, neither tag, array, object, number, string or atom, at character offset 1 (before "<!doctype html>\n<ht...") at ./FHEM/74_Unifi.pm line 937.
'
2021.02.10 12:32:16 5: uck (Unifi_Login_Receive) - Connect/Login to Unifi-Controller failed. Will try again after interval...
[/s]

forget everything. i overlooked the isUDM ..

now its working.
Thank you!

jslits