THZ / LWZ Tecalor Stiebel Eltron Heizung

Begonnen von Heiner, 02 Juni 2013, 11:39:13

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

willybauss

Zitat von: immi am 06 März 2014, 20:28:36
Hy Willy
no bug in 00_THZ...

Hi immi,
thanks so far. I apologize for not having used commandref. I simply copy-pasted the code from your suggestion of 02 März 2014, 23:18:28.
Willy
FHEM auf Raspberry Pi B und 2B; THZ (THZ-303SOL), CUL_HM, TCM-EnOcean, SamsungTV, JSONMETER, SYSMON, OBIS, STATISTICS

micomat

Zitat von: immi am 06 März 2014, 14:00:37

for the documentation following information could be interesting
A full refresh (of all parameters) is done only at systemstart, very very slowly (not to decrease performance of FHEM), and takes ca 3 or 4 minutes.
After(*note)  that the intervall polling of allFB and History register should start.

(*note) If the FB-intervall or History-Intervall attributes are lower than 3 minutes, there clould be a concurrency. But I do not expect any problems.

added to wiki pages
Synology DS218+ with fhem+iobroker in docker, 2x RasPi w. ser2net, CUL433+868, IT, EGPM2LAN, THZ/LWZ, FB_Callmonitor, HMS100TF, Homematic, 2x TX3-TH, Pushover, USB-IR-SML-Head, SONOS, GHoma, MBus, KLF200

willybauss

Zitat von: immi am 06 März 2014, 14:00:37
(*note) If the FB-intervall or History-Intervall attributes are lower than 3 minutes, there clould be a concurrency. But I do not expect any problems.
I can confirm that the concurrency works without any trouble. My allFB intervall are 2 minutes, so first allFB call is done when the full refresh is not yet finished. allFB row sorts into log file smoothly.
FHEM auf Raspberry Pi B und 2B; THZ (THZ-303SOL), CUL_HM, TCM-EnOcean, SamsungTV, JSONMETER, SYSMON, OBIS, STATISTICS

immi

So far we reached a nice beta... what do you want next?
Serialize allFB (one parameter per line) with blacklist (really a lot of work, because of the blacklist).......
or search for new parameter of your choice to be programmed in the heatpump.

p.s. I would appreciate if you tel me where you buy (possibly in germany and in internet) the filters for the ventilation.

immi

willybauss

I bought at http://luftladen.de/

That's what I ordered:
Produkt ID:12
Produkt Name:hochwertige Universal - Filtermatte G4 1m * 1m
Bestellnummer: G4-20mm-1qm
Hauptkategorie:Filtermatten -vlies
Unterkategorie:Filtermatten G2-G4,F5-F8
Anzahl: 1
MwSt. Anteil: 2.39 EUR (19.00%)
Position gesamt: 14.98 EUR
It's a big part, 1 x 1 Meter. You can cut it easily using a pair of scissors.They also can sell you filters for the exhaust openings inside your rooms, if you have any. I additionally installed a filter before the ventilation air comes into the house, see attached picture. But that's possible just in case your ventilation input is separated from the heatpump's input (has to be installed separately).
Willy

willybauss

Might be that I need another value, but I have to ask for more details first in a different forum. And: that's a very special case, so don't hesitate to reject if it's out of your scope. Topic is:
Today I tried to get rid of the separate inside_temp sensor and use the sensor in the external display instead, which is located in living room. Goal was to no more need the correction by userReading. But as soon as I cut the line from sensor to heatpump the reported value in allFB was always -60°. The heating curve calculation in fact uses the value of external display now, but allFB doesn't do so, even after reset of heatpump. So might be that there's a different command to call the external display's inside_temp.

micomat

Zitat von: immi am 07 März 2014, 16:32:12
Serialize allFB (one parameter per line) with blacklist (really a lot of work, because of the blacklist).......
or search for new parameter of your choice to be programmed in the heatpump.

p.s. I would appreciate if you tel me where you buy (possibly in germany and in internet) the filters for the ventilation.

immi
hey immi,
yes you did a lot of hard work :)
blacklist without serialization would be a good compromise maybe. i'm happy with the allFB for now :)
i don't know what i would need else to set at the THZ. maybe things like the ventilations volume in cubice meter per hour? maybe a timesync between fhem and the THZ would be an idea?

for the filter i just go to the hardware store around the corner and get some filter mats for the kichtchen hood. just cut it and it's fine.
for the exhaust air inlets i bough this one in the past: http://www.amazon.de/Kegelfilter-Tellerventil-Aussenluft-Ansaugturm-cooling/dp/B00FIKD63U/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1394232811&sr=8-1&keywords=kegelfilter+dn125
10pcs for 16,99EUR

Markus
Synology DS218+ with fhem+iobroker in docker, 2x RasPi w. ser2net, CUL433+868, IT, EGPM2LAN, THZ/LWZ, FB_Callmonitor, HMS100TF, Homematic, 2x TX3-TH, Pushover, USB-IR-SML-Head, SONOS, GHoma, MBus, KLF200

willybauss

in case of DbLog there exists an attribute
DbLogExclude
  set <device> DbLogExclude regex:MinInterval

Would it be possible to request a similar attribute from the 'inventer' of FileLog? That would ease up your work a lot.
edit: might not work unfortunately, since it would either exclude whole allFB row or nothing  :( -

Drawback of allFB seems to be incompatibility with DbLog, as I mentioned above. I could live with it (would use FileLog plus blacklist), but for a release it might be sub optimal.

willybauss

Zitat von: immi am 07 März 2014, 16:32:12

what about
attr Mythz interval_last10errors 14400

Currently last10errors are obviously just read at startup. To get alarmed in case of defect last10errors might be helpful (?).

immi

Dear Willy and Markus
thanks for the hints on the filter supply

@Willy: What you are asking (last10errors intervals) would be very easy to implement.
I have never had a failure in my tecalor, so I never had the possibility to debug really last10errors.
I do not have a good feeling for programming a regular update for something I did not test properly.
you can use the AT syntax for updating, or tell me how to simulate a failure.
p.s. when filter has to be changed (because dirty), the info will be written somewhere else.

@Markus: as wished new version 0.074 uploaded; we have to get ready for summer :)
Zitat"passiveCooling"        => 0, 1 or 2
"fanstage1-Airflow-inlet"    =>     m3/h  #zuluft
"fanstage2-Airflow-inlet"    =>   m3/h  #zuluft
"fanstage3-Airflow-inlet"    =>  m3/h #zuluft
"fanstage1-Airflow-outlet"    =>   m3/h #abluft extrated
"fanstage2-Airflow-outlet"    =>   m3/h #abluft extrated
"fanstage3-Airflow-outlet"    =>   m3/h  #abluft extrated
I expect fanstage1-Airflow to be in m3/h but I am not 100% sure

immi

willybauss

ok, let me think about simulating a failure. Sorry, if I'm asking a stupid question: why do you need to program a polling interval - just for code testing? I expected the interval t.b. defined in fhem.cfg by
attr Mythz interval_last10errors 14400
where 14400 is the polling interval in seconds.

I would additionally suggest to support parameter

P75 PassiveCooling   (important for me in summer)

PS:
Thanks so far for your hard work and cooperation  :)

willybauss

an easy way for simulating a failure is to set the outside_temp sensor out of order. To do so you just need to open its case, open one of the two screws and remove one of the two wires. Failure should show up immediately. There's no risk of damaging anything.
If you don't know the pass code for the technician login to reset the error log afterwards I can send you by private message.

If you feel that's too dangerous for you I can test it of course. Send me the beta version in this case, please.

micomat

Zitat von: immi am 08 März 2014, 21:38:58
@Markus: as wished new version 0.074 uploaded; we have to get ready for summer :)I expect fanstage1-Airflow to be in m3/h but I am not 100% sure

awesome :) will test this tomorrow.
@willy passive cooling is a good suggestion and as i see also implemented now

markus

willybauss

sorry, again a question:
I added a two rows to fhem.cfg
define myDbLog DbLog /mnt/fhem/db.conf Mythz
attr Mythz DbLogExclude allFB,timedate,history

Commandref says "A new Attribute DbLogExclude will be propagated to all Devices if DBLog is used." Nevertheless my try ends up in
ZitatMythz: unknown attribute DbLogExclude. Type 'attr Mythz ?' for a detailed list.

Bug or user error?

micomat

i never did something with dblog but isn't the DbLogExclude attribute part of the dblog instead of THZ?
so i guess it should be

define myDbLog DbLog /mnt/fhem/db.conf Mythz
attr myDbLog DbLogExclude allFB,timedate,history

shouldn't it?

Markus