THZ / LWZ Tecalor Stiebel Eltron Heizung

Begonnen von Heiner, 02 Juni 2013, 11:39:13

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

micomat

Synology DS218+ with fhem+iobroker in docker, 2x RasPi w. ser2net, CUL433+868, IT, EGPM2LAN, THZ/LWZ, FB_Callmonitor, HMS100TF, Homematic, 2x TX3-TH, Pushover, USB-IR-SML-Head, SONOS, GHoma, MBus, KLF200

willybauss

Zitat von: immi am 17 März 2014, 21:39:20
I just played around, I wanted a button for the ventilator in the frontend.
works smoothly  :) .
Unfortunately there seems to be no automatic refresh of the icon, same as with e.g. lamp icon for light switches. Refreshing the whole page takes some seconds because of the slow graph update.

btw:
Zitat von: immi am 15 März 2014, 14:48:33
if you want to trigger an email for a certain event, use "notify"

define Sonstiges notify Fenster:Window:.*,.*Low.Batt*. {\
DebianMail('email@@email.domain','Subject','Text');;\
}

I did not yet manage to translate the 'notify' row into being alarmed in case of failures. Need to try and error again next weekend.
FHEM auf Raspberry Pi B und 2B; THZ (THZ-303SOL), CUL_HM, TCM-EnOcean, SamsungTV, JSONMETER, SYSMON, OBIS, STATISTICS

immi

Hi Willy
Unfortunately there seems to be no automatic refresh of the icon, same as with e.g. lamp icon for light switches. Refreshing the whole page takes some seconds because of the slow graph update.

Are you sure?
The icon  updates itself after ventilation stage changes: you have to wait that the command is written in the heatpump and that fhem reads the command back. This takes circa 3 seconds.

for the emailnotification: I find also interesting the pushover module.

immi

willybauss

Zitat von: immi am 21 März 2014, 16:00:05
The icon  updates itself after ventilation stage changes: you have to wait that the command is written in the heatpump and that fhem reads the command back. This takes circa 3 seconds.
o.k. was a browser issue: doesn't update with Opera, but does update with Chrome. Need to search inside Opera settings.

Zitat von: immi am 21 März 2014, 16:00:05
for the emailnotification: I find also interesting the pushover module.
will have a look into. Thanks so far.

Willy
FHEM auf Raspberry Pi B und 2B; THZ (THZ-303SOL), CUL_HM, TCM-EnOcean, SamsungTV, JSONMETER, SYSMON, OBIS, STATISTICS

immi

I added to my frontend a second vent button for the night speed stage,
I am sure Markus can integrate in dashboard the buttons in a much more elegant way ;)
worth a wiki update ?

define FanSelectorDay dummy
attr FanSelectorDay group THZ
attr FanSelectorDay setList 0 1 2 3
attr  FanSelectorDay webCmd 0:1:2:3
attr FanSelectorDay devStateIcon 0:vent_ventilation_level_0 1:vent_ventilation_level_1 2:vent_ventilation_level_2 3:vent_ventilation_level_3
define Notify_p07FanStageDay notify FanSelectorDay set Mythz p07FanStageDay $EVENT
define Notify_FanselectorDay notify (Mythz.p07FanStageDay.*) setstate FanSelectorDay $EVTPART1
attr FanSelectorDay room pompa

define FanSelectorNight dummy
attr FanSelectorNight group THZ
attr FanSelectorNight setList 0 1 2 3
attr  FanSelectorNight webCmd 0:1:2:3
attr FanSelectorNight devStateIcon 0:vent_ventilation_level_0 1:vent_ventilation_level_1 2:vent_ventilation_level_2 3:vent_ventilation_level_3
define Notify_p07FanStageNight notify FanSelectorNight set Mythz p08FanStageNight $EVENT
define Notify_FanselectorNight notify (Mythz.p08FanStageNight.*) setstate FanSelectorNight $EVTPART1
attr FanSelectorNight room pompa

immi

houseowner123

Hi, I am newbie and I really admire all your efforts. In the past I have tried to get the heatpump monitor to work on a NSLU2 but I already had trouble getting the new diabian on there. I have a SE LWZ303i running version 4.09. I have a RPi and got FHEM in there and the latest THZ.pm. And I plant to connect RPi_USB to LWZ_USB directly. I really appreciate the wiki which is extremely helpful. However, I have a few questions for which I just need brief answers:
1. Can I copy and past the code from the sample config directly into fhm.cfg? only difference would be:
define Mythz THZ /dev/ttyUSB0@115200
because of the direct USB connection?
2. I am a little nervous about connecting an interior port of a heat pump to an external device...if done right, meaning to plug in and than start the RPi...it only sits and reads the output, never by default alters anything on the LWZ board. Right?
3. Are there other files that need to be modified with local settings?

I like the idea to have actual input. My dream would be able to connect somehow with a local weather station, pull the 24hr forecast from there and so if temp. are about change, the smart LWZ would enter to a pre-programmed setting.

Greetings,
Tom

immi

Hi Tom
the best compliment would be that you make 00_THZ work for you.
Zitat von: houseowner123 am 21 März 2014, 18:54:07
1. Can I copy and past the code from the sample config directly into fhm.cfg? only difference would be:
because of the direct USB connection?
Have a try. no Idea if it is working with your firmware.

2. I am a little nervous about connecting an interior port of a heat pump to an external device...if done right, meaning to plug in and than start the RPi...it only sits and reads the output, never by default alters anything on the LWZ board. Right?
Set commands write back to the hetpump; get commands read from the heatpump.
Always pay attention on what you are doing.

3. Are there other files that need to be modified with local settings?
start simple; keep (at the beginning) your config as short and mainstream as possible

I like the idea to have actual input. My dream would be able to connect somehow with a local weather station, pull the 24hr forecast from there and so if temp. are about change, the smart LWZ would enter to a pre-programmed setting.

Already implemented in fhem from other nice developers.

immi

micomat

Hi Tom,

i'm the author of the wiki articles.
And i started just like you. I also was unsure to connect on this internal interface. But i guesst it's only internal because there was no way out of the heatpump ;) For me the serial interface was never connecting so i started with heatpumpmonitor on USB and it was fine for me from the beginning. Then immi wrote me and so i started to migrate to fhem as i already had a fhem server on a RPi. The only difference is that i connect via Ser2Net.

So the 4.09 is not so far away from the 4.19 thats why i would say it should work.
You can start with the configuration example from the wiki, sure.
Or you begin with a simple configuration like this one:

attr Mythz room THZ
attr Mythz interval_allFB 300
attr Mythz interval_history 28800
define FileLog_Mythz FileLog ./log/Mythz-%Y-%m.log Mythz

You should now have the room THZ with the Mythz inside. If you can see the readings after a click on Mythz in this room your fine =) Then you can add the readings, the logs and so on.

You can also ask me via direct messages if you want to. I'm sure you will love it :)

Markus
Synology DS218+ with fhem+iobroker in docker, 2x RasPi w. ser2net, CUL433+868, IT, EGPM2LAN, THZ/LWZ, FB_Callmonitor, HMS100TF, Homematic, 2x TX3-TH, Pushover, USB-IR-SML-Head, SONOS, GHoma, MBus, KLF200

micomat

Zitat von: immi am 21 März 2014, 18:40:02

define Notify_p07FanStageNight notify FanSelectorNight set Mythz p08FanStageNight $EVENT
>> define Notify_p08FanStageNight notify FanSelectorNight set Mythz p08FanStageNight $EVENT

just working on an update :)
i guess in the second part (FanSelectorNight), the first notify should be on p08FanStageNight not on p07, right?

but sorry i cannot make it nicer then you, i just would prefer blue for the ventilation icons.
attr FanSelectorDay devStateIcon 0:vent_ventilation_level_0@blue 1:vent_ventilation_level_1@blue 2:vent_ventilation_level_2@blue 3:vent_ventilation_level_3@blue

Markus

immi

Zitat von: micomat am 22 März 2014, 09:03:18
just working on an update :)
i guess in the second part (FanSelectorNight), the first notify should be on p08FanStageNight not on p07, right?

JAp,
in the name of the notify 08 or 07 will make no difference; both work.
But Markus you are right Notify_p08FanStageNight is much more elegant.

Zitat von: micomat am 22 März 2014, 09:03:18
but sorry i cannot make it nicer then you, i just would prefer blue for the ventilation icons.
actually I meant a nice integration in your dashboard; but you had a good idea blue for the night setting and green for the daysetting

immi

micomat

it's already part of my dashboard ;)
i just didn't find some time to update the wiki. but i guess i will make it within the weekend.

THZ is getting better and better every day :)

willybauss

As promised weeks ago I tried to force additional failures today, in order to give immi a chance to check the code. Unfortunately I didn't succeed. Obviously the THZ doesn't log the same failure again, as long as the first one isn't removed from the history. The only thing what happened is, that the THZ calculated the desired temperature value for HC1 based on the outside_temp of -60°C and heated up my house :-\ .
My only chance would be forcing other failures, different from outside temp sensor failure. I didn't do so, since none ot the other failures can be forced easily and/or without risk of damaging anything. Since noone of you had a failure yet, and my THZ as well had just one failure in last 4 years I believe we can live with the current situation. I'll try to find a way to send an email in case of no. of failures <>0. So total number of failures is not of highest interrest.

micomat

you can try to reset the failure-log of the heatpump in the "installer"-menu. installer-code  should be 1000 if nobody changed it ;)

immi

willybauss

Zitat von: micomat am 23 März 2014, 18:57:46
you can try to reset the failure-log of the heatpump in the "installer"-menu. installer-code  should be 1000 if nobody changed it ;)
Goal was to have more than 1 failure in history. Resetting failure-log will reset the failure counter to zero, what's in contradiction to the goal.
btw: For "Fachmann" actions like resetting the failure counter you need the "Fachmann-Login" which is different from 1000. I don't provide the code here ...  ;)