THZ / LWZ Tecalor Stiebel Eltron Heizung

Begonnen von Heiner, 02 Juni 2013, 11:39:13

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

houseowner123

Hello, thanks for everybody's hard work on this project. I can confirm that so far all code is working on version 4.09.  :)

Tom

willybauss

Zitat von: immi am 02 April 2014, 20:13:10
from the heatpump datasheet following rule:
if outsidetemp > p50SummerModeHysteresis + p50SummerModeHysteresis ---> Summermode
if outsidetemp < p50SummerModeHysteresis - p50SummerModeHysteresis ---> Wintermode
immi:
I can't believe that the formula fits. You have  p50SummerModeHysteresis twice in same formula. I believe one of them should be something like pxxSummerModeValue
FHEM auf Raspberry Pi B und 2B; THZ (THZ-303SOL), CUL_HM, TCM-EnOcean, SamsungTV, JSONMETER, SYSMON, OBIS, STATISTICS

micomat

Zitat von: houseowner123 am 03 April 2014, 15:18:12
Hello, thanks for everybody's hard work on this project. I can confirm that so far all code is working on version 4.09.  :)

Tom

thanks for that info. will add it to the wiki :)
markus
Synology DS218+ with fhem+iobroker in docker, 2x RasPi w. ser2net, CUL433+868, IT, EGPM2LAN, THZ/LWZ, FB_Callmonitor, HMS100TF, Homematic, 2x TX3-TH, Pushover, USB-IR-SML-Head, SONOS, GHoma, MBus, KLF200

immi

Zitat von: willybauss am 03 April 2014, 15:32:12
I can't believe that the formula fits. You have  p50SummerModeHysteresis twice in same formula. I believe one of them should be something like pxxSummerModeValue

I edited my original post, thanks.. p49SummerModeTemp + p50SummerModeHysteresi... it is from the manual.. bad copy and paste

@Markus
IAt fhem-start, it takes some minutes to read all pXX. No alphabetical order, random. Could be that p50 is read immediately and p49 after 4 minutes.
For HC1, I will check this night.

I shouldn´t write code while my children jump on me: it leads to very bad quality :)

immi

hi tom
happy that you got it working

immi

micomat

Zitat von: immi am 03 April 2014, 16:53:44
@Markus
IAt fhem-start, it takes some minutes to read all pXX. No alphabetical order, random. Could be that p50 is read immediately and p49 after 4 minutes.
For HC1, I will check this night.

yes i know immi but i saw the p49 showing up in the mythzlog while the updates are running after fhem-start. so i was wondering why it wasn't displayed in fhem.
maybe just some mysterious thing ;)

best
markus
Synology DS218+ with fhem+iobroker in docker, 2x RasPi w. ser2net, CUL433+868, IT, EGPM2LAN, THZ/LWZ, FB_Callmonitor, HMS100TF, Homematic, 2x TX3-TH, Pushover, USB-IR-SML-Head, SONOS, GHoma, MBus, KLF200

immi

micomat

Test will follow ob sunday. off to Holiday this Weekend.

micomat

micomat

hey immi,

in 0.81 i can see all modes :) thanks.

a suggestion... i was on a short holiday this weekend and i was missing a way to set the THZ manually to the setback mode. on the touchpanel of the heating you can switch between automatic, hand-mode, standby and so on with the arrow-keys. is ist possible to set these modes via fhem, too? =)

best
markus

firebal301

Zitat von: micomat am 06 April 2014, 11:28:01

a suggestion... i was on a short holiday this weekend and i was missing a way to set the THZ manually to the setback mode. on the touchpanel of the heating you can switch between automatic, hand-mode, standby and so on with the arrow-keys. is ist possible to set these modes via fhem, too? =)

this would be a great feature. i set my water-temp to 42°C and when i want to take a bath, i have to set the heatpump to hand-mode (50°C) for approx one hour. this would be more comfortable with a touch on a switch in the bathroom (so my wife can do this too)

i know you can switch the mode via webinterface, but i don't own this device. maybe someone with this device can log the commands?

greetings
Kai

micomat

if there is a way, i'm sure immi will find it :)

immi

Zitat von: micomat am 06 April 2014, 11:28:01

@Markus: Up to now, I have not already found this feature. Will see..
@Kai: for what you want, everything is already implemented, I am already using it; do the following
1) buy a button (e.g. enocean) which you can read with fhem
2) call it Button4WIFE or whatever
3) test the status of Button4WIFE: in case of enocean can be "B0" (up) or "BI" (down)
4) use the notify command for changing "Mythz p04DHWsetDay".... something like

define Notify_HotWater4WiFE  notify Button4WIFE {my $rvar=Value("Button4WIFE");; \
if ($rvar =~ m/B0/) {fhem "set Mythz p04DHWsetDay 46"} \
elsif ($rvar =~ m/BI/) {fhem "set Mythz p04DHWsetDay 42"}}

immi

immi

Hi Willy
I cleaned up today the code; this night or tomorrow you shoud update to v0.082, then restart.
After the cleanup (I do not know if the things are related) event-on-change-reading worked well.

pay attention to the following!!

event-on-change-reading blocks all notifies (or logs) for all readings which are not listed.
For the listed readings, the notify (or log) is done only in case of change.

attr Mythz event-on-change-reading allFB,Status_DHW_F3
In this example "history" will never be logged.

Userreadings need the parent reading: e.g. RuecklaufTemp needs also allFB

attr Mythz event-on-change-reading RuecklaufTemp,allFB,Status_DHW_F3,WWTemp,VorlaufTemp

immi

micomat

immi, what is the read interval of the Status_XXXXX readings and how can i change it? =)