THZ / LWZ Tecalor Stiebel Eltron Heizung

Begonnen von Heiner, 02 Juni 2013, 11:39:13

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

immi

Markus
you cannot change it before that it is implemented.
I will do it now.

immi

micomat

Great :) thanks
the Reading if Summer/Winter Mode is already Part of my dashboard.
Synology DS218+ with fhem+iobroker in docker, 2x RasPi w. ser2net, CUL433+868, IT, EGPM2LAN, THZ/LWZ, FB_Callmonitor, HMS100TF, Homematic, 2x TX3-TH, Pushover, USB-IR-SML-Head, SONOS, GHoma, MBus, KLF200

willybauss

Zitat von: firebal301 am 06 April 2014, 11:38:09
this would be a great feature. i set my water-temp to 42°C and when i want to take a bath, i have to set the heatpump to hand-mode (50°C) for approx one hour. this would be more comfortable with a touch on a switch in the bathroom (so my wife can do this too)
I have a similar use model but a different solution: since long term planning is not one of my strengths I need an immediately working way of additional dhw heating. So I change the time delay to allow booster usage for dhw from 90 minutes to 0 for an hour.

Are we already able to switch this parameter (P33)? If not: immi ... please ...  :)
FHEM auf Raspberry Pi B und 2B; THZ (THZ-303SOL), CUL_HM, TCM-EnOcean, SamsungTV, JSONMETER, SYSMON, OBIS, STATISTICS

willybauss

Zitat von: immi am 06 April 2014, 16:53:00
Hi Willy
I cleaned up today the code; this night or tomorrow you shoud update to v0.082, then restart.
After the cleanup (I do not know if the things are related) event-on-change-reading worked well.

pay attention to the following!!

event-on-change-reading blocks all notifies (or logs) for all readings which are not listed.
For the listed readings, the notify (or log) is done only in case of change.

attr Mythz event-on-change-reading allFB,Status_DHW_F3
In this example "history" will never be logged.

Userreadings need the parent reading: e.g. RuecklaufTemp needs also allFB

attr Mythz event-on-change-reading RuecklaufTemp,allFB,Status_DHW_F3,WWTemp,VorlaufTemp

immi

Hi immi,

I cannot yet imagine what this finally means. Sounds like a lengthy row starting with "attr Mythz event-on-change-reading " followed by a long long list of all readings and userreadings I currently have in my Mythz.log file, right?

Willy
FHEM auf Raspberry Pi B und 2B; THZ (THZ-303SOL), CUL_HM, TCM-EnOcean, SamsungTV, JSONMETER, SYSMON, OBIS, STATISTICS

immi

Zitat von: willybauss am 07 April 2014, 12:56:28
I cannot yet imagine what this finally means. Sounds like a lengthy row starting with "attr Mythz event-on-change-reading " followed by a long long list of all readings and userreadings I currently have in my Mythz.log file, right?
Hi Willy,
if long or short is your decision. I read somewhere that wildcards are allowed (".*"). Have a try.
immi

firebal301

Zitat von: immi am 06 April 2014, 16:39:04

@Kai: for what you want, everything is already implemented, I am already using it; do the following
1) buy a button (e.g. enocean) which you can read with fhem
2) call it Button4WIFE or whatever
3) test the status of Button4WIFE: in case of enocean can be "B0" (up) or "BI" (down)
4) use the notify command for changing "Mythz p04DHWsetDay".... something like

Hi immi
this is exactly what i need. thanks. until now i do not trust the FHEM-server because i had some issues with logfiles and my raspberry pi quits his job two times. so i am not sure to switch the heatpump-programs to FHEM. You know: never touch a running system :-)

which kind of switch from enocean do you use? does it work good? i am not sure which system i should use? homematic hast nice features...

other issue: i used my own phython-script to write the temperatures from the heatpump to a mysql-db. Now FHEM blocks the RS232-interface. do you know, how i can use your readings and write them to my own mysql-db?

Kai

immi

Zitat von: firebal301 am 07 April 2014, 17:48:13
other issue: i used my own phython-script to write the temperatures from the heatpump to a mysql-db. Now FHEM blocks the RS232-interface. do you know, how i can use your readings and write them to my own mysql-db?
Yes, I tested it. The FHEM module name for it is dblog.

Which radio switch to use?
It is a teological question :)
I use enocean because my house was built basing on Eltako (all shutters, lights, thermostats). Enocean (eltako) is quite expensive, but working really well for me.
Search in the forum for Homematic, onewire, or others. I think CUL could be a cheaper solution, if you want only one switch.
If you have a fritzbox, you can also use, a tel number as switch...

immi

willybauss

Zitat von: immi am 06 April 2014, 16:53:00
event-on-change-reading blocks all notifies (or logs) for all readings which are not listed.
For the listed readings, the notify (or log) is done only in case of change.

The longer I think about this the more I believe that it can't help me in solving the "just-one-single-email-in-case-of-failure" topic.
My hope for using event-on-change-reading would have been

• event-on-change-reading would trigger an event just in case of changes of number_of_faults
  • everything else stays as it is, especially all loggings defined by attr Mythz interval_... would still work without any change
  • so I could easily trigger sending emails by by checking the event-on-change-reading event
But in fact event-on-change-reading will trigger events all the time, no matter if contents of allFB changes or anything else. So I still have to evaluate manually if  number_of_faults is different from it's previous value.

Now I'll try to use something like

define notify_number_of_faults  notify number_of_faults {my $rvar=Value("number_of_faults");; \
if ($rvar =~ Value("number_of_faults_old")) {[DO-NOTHING]} \
else [SEND-EMAIL]; {fhem "set Mythz number_of_faults_old  Value("number_of_faults") "}}

Will need some fine tuning of course.

Currently I have just limited time to play around with this, so I might have to wait for bad weather to succeed.

immi

Willy
you asked for bad weather. Here it is  :(

Zitatevent-on-change-reading would trigger an event just in case of changes of number_of_faults
everything else stays as it is, especially all loggings defined by attr Mythz interval_... would still work without any change
It is not how event-on-change-reading has been programmed from the module owner.

why don´t you ask in the forum for help under automation or sonstiges.

Another idea, much easier: before sending the email, set the updateinterval of last10errors to 0.
It will not be updated, and there will be no notify
immi

willybauss

Zitat von: immi am 08 April 2014, 10:00:17
It is not how event-on-change-reading has been programmed from the module owner.
I know. My expectation was just based on a similar named (but differently working) solution in heatpumpMonitor.

immi

Willi
>>I know. My expectation was just based on a similar named (but differently working) solution in heatpumpMonitor.
HOW?????

I gave you the final solution, Why don´t you like it?
Before sending the email, set the updateinterval of last10errors to 0.
last10errors will not be updated, and there will be no notify and no further email

immi

willybauss

Zitat von: immi am 08 April 2014, 13:18:05
Willi
>>I know. My expectation was just based on a similar named (but differently working) solution in heatpumpMonitor.
HOW? ??? ?
The corresponding solution in heatpumpMonitor looks as follows in heatpumpMonitor.ini:
[Threshold]
# List here all from the heatpump extracted values (seperated by space) about which you want to get an email
# if they change. e.g. I want to get informed if the booster has been used, as this shows that
# something is wrong, as normally the compressor should be enough
thresholdCounters = booster_dhw booster_heating  number_of_faults

# How many queries to the heat pump need to fail in a row to send you a mail?
queryErrorThreshold = 2

Zitat von: immi am 08 April 2014, 13:18:05
I gave you the final solution, Why don´t you like it?
I never sait that I don't like it. If I fail implementing it in same way as described above (like heatpumpMonitor does) I will do it as you suggested.  :)   Advantage of the heatpumpMonitor solution is that it will go on sending emails as soon as further changes occur. So I don't need to restart anything manually after the failure is fixed.

immi

V0.084
changelog

• OpMode implemented readonly ("1" =>"Standby", "11" => "Automatic", "3" =>"DAYmode", "4" =>"SetBack", "5" =>"DHWmode", "14" =>"Manual", "0" =>"Emergency")
  • p33BoosterTimeoutDHW #during DHW heating # implemented readwrite
  • p79BoosterTimeoutHC #delayed enabling of booster heater # implemented readwrite

p.s. if you have a better name for OpMode like Pxx ...

@Markus, as always thanks for testing and updating the wiki

immi

maximalz

Hallo,

ich bin neu hier und finde das Projekt echt toll. Ich habe meine THZ 403 SOL per USB angeschlossen und den letzten Stand des Projekts aus dem SVN mit der Beispielkonfiguration aus dem Wiki auf einem Linux-PC installiert.
Leider bekomme ich im Log der "Mythz" ständig nur folgende Ausgaben:

2014-04-08_20:58:52 Mythz CONNECTED
2014-04-08_20:58:52 Mythz DISCONNECTED
2014-04-08_20:58:53 Mythz CONNECTED
2014-04-08_20:58:53 Mythz DISCONNECTED

Daher folgende Fragen:

1) ist das hier der richtige Ort für solche Fragen? Die Suche im Forum hat sonst nichts ergeben.
2) was mache ich falsch? Ich habe das Ganze auch zuerst seriell probiert, mit demselben Ergebnis, habe das aber auf meine Unfähigkeit beim Löten geschoben.

Vielen Dank

-----

Hello,

I'm new here and really curious of this project. I connected my THZ 403 SOL via USB and installed the latest revision of fhem from SVN using the example configuration from the wiki.
Unfortunately I always get the following lines in my logfile of "Mythz":

2014-04-08_20:58:52 Mythz CONNECTED
2014-04-08_20:58:52 Mythz DISCONNECTED
2014-04-08_20:58:53 Mythz CONNECTED
2014-04-08_20:58:53 Mythz DISCONNECTED

so I would like to ask 2 questions:

1) is this here the right place for the questions? The search yielded nothing useful.
2) what am doing wrong? I first tried to connect by serial port, but I considered these failures a result of my poor soldering skills.

Thanks in advance
THZ (403 SOL), OBIS (2x EDL21), SolarEdge (SE10k)

micomat

hey immi,

thanks for the improvement :) wiki update will follow soon.

@maximalz
welcome to the happy THZ+fhem users ;)

so you don't get anything else than the error message? what kind of software-version do you use?
connecting with USB might be less defective when starting with this topic.
yes, this is the right thread for all your THZ questions.
can you copy your config here, please?

markus
Synology DS218+ with fhem+iobroker in docker, 2x RasPi w. ser2net, CUL433+868, IT, EGPM2LAN, THZ/LWZ, FB_Callmonitor, HMS100TF, Homematic, 2x TX3-TH, Pushover, USB-IR-SML-Head, SONOS, GHoma, MBus, KLF200