THZ / LWZ Tecalor Stiebel Eltron Heizung

Begonnen von Heiner, 02 Juni 2013, 11:39:13

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

maximalz

Hi micomat,

where can I find the software-version of my THZ?

My config is the stock config to which I appended the wiki config. The full config is below.

fhem.cfg
---------------------
attr global autoload_undefined_devices 1
attr global logfile ./log/fhem-%Y-%m.log
attr global modpath .
attr global motd SecurityCheck:\
\
WEB,WEBphone,WEBtablet has no basicAuth attribute.\
telnetPort has no password/globalpassword attribute.\
\
Restart FHEM for a new check if the problem is fixed,\
or set the global attribute motd to none to supress this message.\

attr global statefile ./log/fhem.save
attr global updateInBackground 1
attr global userattr devStateIcon devStateStyle icon sortby webCmd
attr global verbose 3

define telnetPort telnet 7072 global

define WEB FHEMWEB 8083 global

define WEBphone FHEMWEB 8084 global
attr WEBphone stylesheetPrefix smallscreen

define WEBtablet FHEMWEB 8085 global
attr WEBtablet stylesheetPrefix touchpad

# Fake FileLog entry, to access the fhem log from FHEMWEB
define Logfile FileLog ./log/fhem-%Y-%m.log fakelog

define autocreate autocreate
attr autocreate filelog ./log/%NAME-%Y.log

define eventTypes eventTypes ./log/eventTypes.txt

# Disable this to avoid looking for new USB devices on startup
define initialUsbCheck notify global:INITIALIZED usb create

# THZ 404 SOL
define Mythz THZ /dev/ttyUSB0@115200
attr Mythz room Sysintern

# userReadings
attr Mythz userReadings AussenTemp:allFB {(split ' ',ReadingsVal("Mythz","allFB$

# interval Defintionen
attr Mythz interval_allFB 300
attr Mythz interval_history 28800
attr Mythz interval_last10errors 120

# Definition von file-log und den SVG-Plots einiger Daten
define FileLog_Mythz FileLog ./log/Mythz-%Y-%m.log Mythz
define wal_0 SVG FileLog_Mythz:thz:CURRENT
attr wal_0 room Heizung
define wal_1 SVG FileLog_Mythz:thz1:CURRENT
attr wal_1 room Heizung
define wal_2 SVG FileLog_Mythz:thz2:CURRENT
attr wal_2 room Heizung
define wal_3 SVG FileLog_Mythz:thz3:CURRENT
attr wal_3 room Heizung
define wal_4 SVG FileLog_Mythz:thz4:CURRENT
attr wal_4 room Heizung

# readingsGroup
define rg_thz readingsGroup Mythz:<%temp_outside>,<Aussen>,AussenTemp Mythz:<%s$
attr rg_thz alias Heizung Temperaturen
attr rg_thz group THZ
attr rg_thz room Sysintern
attr rg_thz valueFormat { AussenTemp => '%1.f °C', VorlaufTemp => '%1.f °C', Au$

# Dashboard
define MyDashboard Dashboard
attr MyDashboard dashboard_lockstate unlock
attr MyDashboard dashboard_row top-center
attr MyDashboard dashboard_showhelper 0
attr MyDashboard dashboard_showtooglebuttons 0
attr MyDashboard dashboard_tab1groups THZ
attr MyDashboard dashboard_tab1name micofhem
attr MyDashboard dashboard_tab1sorting t0c100,THZ,true,170,253
attr MyDashboard dashboard_tabcount 1
attr MyDashboard dashboard_webfrontendfilter WEB
define MyDashboard_weblink weblink htmlCode {DashboardAsHtml("MyDashboard")}
attr MyDashboard_weblink room DashboardRoom
---------------------
THZ (403 SOL), OBIS (2x EDL21), SolarEdge (SE10k)

micomat

the Software Version should be Displayed somewhere in the Panel in the Heating.
are you sure that the Heating is USB0? you can Check this with lsusb in the Linux console

markus
Synology DS218+ with fhem+iobroker in docker, 2x RasPi w. ser2net, CUL433+868, IT, EGPM2LAN, THZ/LWZ, FB_Callmonitor, HMS100TF, Homematic, 2x TX3-TH, Pushover, USB-IR-SML-Head, SONOS, GHoma, MBus, KLF200

maximalz

When I rebbot the THZ it shows "311-19" for a short time in the display.

The heating is the only USB device connected. lsusb shows

---------------------
root@monitor:/opt/fhem# lsusb
Bus 002 Device 003: ID 10c4:ea60 Cygnal Integrated Products, Inc. CP210x Composite Device
Bus 001 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0002 Linux Foundation 2.0 root hub
Bus 002 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0001 Linux Foundation 1.1 root hub
Bus 003 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0001 Linux Foundation 1.1 root hub
Bus 004 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0001 Linux Foundation 1.1 root hub
Bus 005 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0001 Linux Foundation 1.1 root hub
---------------------

In fhem-...log I get the following: (sorry, did not look there before)
---------------------
2014.04.08 21:52:26 1: /dev/ttyUSB0 disconnected, waiting to reappear
2014.04.08 21:52:26 3: Setting Mythz baudrate to 115200
2014.04.08 21:52:26 1: /dev/ttyUSB0 reappeared (Mythz)
2014.04.08 21:52:27 1: /dev/ttyUSB0 disconnected, waiting to reappear
2014.04.08 21:52:27 3: Setting Mythz baudrate to 115200
2014.04.08 21:52:27 1: /dev/ttyUSB0 reappeared (Mythz)
2014.04.08 21:52:28 1: /dev/ttyUSB0 disconnected, waiting to reappear
---------------------

micomat

hmmm okay can you Check /var/log/messages when Connecting the thz?
the cp201x is the hab Controller in the Heating
you can also try 57600 as the Speed value.
Synology DS218+ with fhem+iobroker in docker, 2x RasPi w. ser2net, CUL433+868, IT, EGPM2LAN, THZ/LWZ, FB_Callmonitor, HMS100TF, Homematic, 2x TX3-TH, Pushover, USB-IR-SML-Head, SONOS, GHoma, MBus, KLF200

willybauss

at Display select:
Menü - Inbetriebnahme- Softwarestand

If you're familiar with Linux you can try the attached script, which was basically my entry to getting answers from THZ.

Additionally please have a look into  http://robert.penz.name/heat-pump-lwz/  to understand the basics of THZ communication.
FHEM auf Raspberry Pi B und 2B; THZ (THZ-303SOL), CUL_HM, TCM-EnOcean, SamsungTV, JSONMETER, SYSMON, OBIS, STATISTICS

willybauss

did you ever try to use this USB port for anything else - does it work? In my case it had been an access right issue. So you could also try if it works as root user.
FHEM auf Raspberry Pi B und 2B; THZ (THZ-303SOL), CUL_HM, TCM-EnOcean, SamsungTV, JSONMETER, SYSMON, OBIS, STATISTICS

maximalz

Thanks a lot, the setting @57600 did it!

After checking the kernel log and supposing

Apr  8 21:42:15 monitor kernel: [ 3210.800014] usb 2-1: reset full-speed USB device number 3 using uhci_hcd
Apr  8 21:42:15 monitor kernel: [ 3210.947452] usb 2-1: cp210x converter now attached to ttyUSB0

are the lines I needed (so it was /dev/ttyUSB0) I tried the 57600 setting and it worked like a charm. Thanks very much!

So now I can tell the SW-version without going three stairs down and up again, it's 4.39 ;)

Now I will go on to port this setup to a RPi. Has anyone successful used the RPi's GPIO for serial communication to the THZ? I've read that the voltage levels could be a problem. Or is USB the better solution for a long-time-setup?

micomat

in the thz the USB is more reliable. the serial is outside ;)
as serial is neandertal Technology i recommend USB.

by the Way: congratulations to the connect

willybauss

Are you really connected via USB to the heatpump, or do you use a USB-RS232 adapter to connect to serial port of THZ?

I've never tried the GPIO of my Raspi. If your USB-RS232 adapter works on a 'normal' Linux PC that's not a guarantee that it will work on Raspi as well. Here is a copy of my findings, posted months ago in a different forum:
ZitatDie Kommunikation vom RasPi zur Anlage habe ich mit einem USB-RS232 Adapter gelöst, der dann als ttyUSB0 am RasPi sichtbar ist. Treiber brauchts dafür nicht, die sind im Kernel des RasPi bereits drin. ABER: Das Netz ist voll von Berichten über Probleme, denn der RasPi akzeptiert z.B. keine älteren Versionen von FTDI, z.B. den FT232BM Chip. Solche Kabel werden oft billig angeboten - und führen beim RasPi zum Kernel-Crash, sobald man auf sie zugreift. Kabel mit dem neueren FT232R Chip sollen angeblich funktionieren, sind dann auch gleich teurer. Bei mir werkelt ein Kabel mit einem 2303 Chip von Prolific erfolgreich.

Fast vergessen: für das Verzeichnis /dev/ttyUSB0 muss der User schreibrechte haben, sonst klappt das rausschreiben nicht.

houseowner123

Is the new version of THZ already available for download. Update and Restart don't do anything for me. No new parameters. Anyone else with the same issue?

Tom

micomat

Willy the internal USB Port of the thz is also just a serial to USB converter cp201x.

the new Version should be online tomorrow.
Update 00_THZ.pm is the cmand to update.
shutdown restart recommended

markus

houseowner123

Thanks for the info! Won't be back until Sunday. Guess I have to wait until then. :-\

willybauss

Zitat von: micomat am 08 April 2014, 22:24:21
Willy the internal USB Port of the thz is also just a serial to USB converter cp201x.
... with the small difference that it is not powered by the Raspi, and (assumption) the Raspi doesn't need to use it's USB-RS232 drivers to access it.

willybauss

Zitat von: houseowner123 am 08 April 2014, 22:27:24
Thanks for the info! Won't be back until Sunday. Guess I have to wait until then. :-\
in case of doubt simply have a look on timestamp of the file 00_THZ.pm or look into it using a text editor. Version is shown in header as usual.

houseowner123

Thanks willybaus! No new version today but that's ok. Something to look forward to when I get home on the weekend.