THZ / LWZ Tecalor Stiebel Eltron Heizung

Begonnen von Heiner, 02 Juni 2013, 11:39:13

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

maximalz

Yes, I'm connected directly via USB without RS232-converter, but with a normal PC. My next step would be getting the RS232 from normal PC working, so I'm not forced to manipulate in an area of the THZ, which has high voltage.
Surely, I could implant an USB port into the cover of the main electric area but ...
THZ (403 SOL), OBIS (2x EDL21), SolarEdge (SE10k)

houseowner123

I have a 3 m long USB cable that, with small manipulations on your THZ, you can feed out via the middle panel without too much bending. It comes out on top. It would be best if you have a RaspberryPi with FHEM server that you can then access remotely via your local network.

micomat

@houseowner, could you please take a picture? so everybody can see how you're cabling is made :)

markus
Synology DS218+ with fhem+iobroker in docker, 2x RasPi w. ser2net, CUL433+868, IT, EGPM2LAN, THZ/LWZ, FB_Callmonitor, HMS100TF, Homematic, 2x TX3-TH, Pushover, USB-IR-SML-Head, SONOS, GHoma, MBus, KLF200

willybauss

Zitat von: immi am 06 April 2014, 16:53:00
Hi Willy
I cleaned up today the code; this night or tomorrow you shoud update to v0.082, then restart.
I can't find anything else but v0.080 after update and restart.
FHEM auf Raspberry Pi B und 2B; THZ (THZ-303SOL), CUL_HM, TCM-EnOcean, SamsungTV, JSONMETER, SYSMON, OBIS, STATISTICS

micomat

willy, wait until today and load 0.084.

markus
Synology DS218+ with fhem+iobroker in docker, 2x RasPi w. ser2net, CUL433+868, IT, EGPM2LAN, THZ/LWZ, FB_Callmonitor, HMS100TF, Homematic, 2x TX3-TH, Pushover, USB-IR-SML-Head, SONOS, GHoma, MBus, KLF200

immi

If you are in a hurry :)
https://github.com/mhop/fhem-mirror/blob/master/fhem/FHEM/00_THZ.pm

@houseowner123, I think you have to setup a VPN.
The only reason I started coding 00_THZ is that I want to control all my home from remote.

immi

micomat

i just downloaded 0.084 :)
working like a charm!

thanks immi!

willybauss

Zitat von: micomat am 09 April 2014, 07:55:57
willy, wait until today
ups - I thought today is today ...  :) o.k. obviously I've been a few minutes too early
FHEM auf Raspberry Pi B und 2B; THZ (THZ-303SOL), CUL_HM, TCM-EnOcean, SamsungTV, JSONMETER, SYSMON, OBIS, STATISTICS

micomat

Zitat von: willybauss am 09 April 2014, 10:37:52
ups - I thought today is today ...  :) o.k. obviously I've been a few minutes too early

depends on the time-zone and your day-night-rythm ;)

micomat

wiki is already updated :)

immi, can we set the refresh interval for the operating mode, too? and for me, the update interval of HC_xxx seems not to work. mine is still updated on restart only. will check again. maybe i just forgot to save after set this attr... ;)

thanks,
markus

immi

Zitat von: micomat am 09 April 2014, 12:57:11
wiki is already updated :)
immi, can we set the refresh interval for the operating mode, too? and for me, the update interval of HC_xxx seems not to work. mine is still updated on restart only. will check again. maybe i just forgot to save after set this attr... ;)
Hi Markus
It could be implemented very easily. The question is if it makes sense.

Dear all
I would like to start a structured discussion.
We have status-parameters (   Status_Sol_16, Status_DHW_F3, Status_HC1_F4, Status_HC2_F5, last10errors, allFB,  firmware) and programmable-parameter (all the others incl. OpMode).
Status Parameters cannot be written in the heatpump.
Maybe we should standardize the names: e.g all names of Status-parameters start with S, all Programmable- start with P...
What do you think?

To my opinion, all status-parameter need a refresh intervall attribute.
Programmable-parameter should be changed with fhem, so they do not need a refresh intervall.
If someone goes in the basement and changes the parameters of the heatpump directly,  a complete refresh of fhem is needed.

please give me feedback
immi

micomat

hi immi,

good idea to have S and P values.
but when i think about the P-parameters, i guess they also need a refreshment not to have a problem with old values when they were changed on the THZ it'self. maybe once an hour or so? maybe im also weird in this topic...

all in all 00_THZ has grown to a wonderful tool :)

willybauss

don't know what's going wrong: a few minutes ago I entered "update" and "shutdown restart" in the web interface as usual, but I'm still on version 0.080.  :-[ Any hint what I'm doing wrong?

willybauss

Hi immi,

having S and P prefixes is a very good idea to give it more structure.

Regarding to P parameters  I'm thinking similar to Markus: I can't ensure that nobody will change parameters manually, especially since I have a 2nd display in my living room. So for my wife it's more easy to change via display instead of using one of these monsterous power consuming and time eating devices named computer  ;)

I assume it's possible to get any one of the P parameters updated using "at" commands instead of implementing intervalls for all of them. But this would lead to a huge list of "at" rows due to the high number of P parameters.

So it might be useful to have a kind of interval_allTHZ (= update everything in one shot) or alternatively intervall_EverythingWhatsNotUpdatedElsewhere (= update all values which cannot be updated by one of the other intervall definitions). Who doesn't care about these values doesn't need to define intervals for them, all the other people (like me  ;) ) will have a chance to get the P parameters updated frequently.

If logfile will get too big in this case: Would we have a chance to log just in case of changed values, similar to "event-on-change-reading"?

micomat

Zitat von: willybauss am 09 April 2014, 22:51:19
don't know what's going wrong: a few minutes ago I entered "update" and "shutdown restart" in the web interface as usual, but I'm still on version 0.080.  :-[ Any hint what I'm doing wrong?

first try update check. so fhem will provide a list of all modules changed.
then you can also try to update the THZ manually. update 00_THZ.pm