THZ / LWZ Tecalor Stiebel Eltron Heizung

Begonnen von Heiner, 02 Juni 2013, 11:39:13

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

willybauss

I did a reboot of Raspi and now the update works obviously, thanks.
FHEM auf Raspberry Pi B und 2B; THZ (THZ-303SOL), CUL_HM, TCM-EnOcean, SamsungTV, JSONMETER, SYSMON, OBIS, STATISTICS

immi

Zitat von: willybauss am 09 April 2014, 23:25:30
Hi immi,
having S and P prefixes is a very good idea to give it more structure.
So it might be useful to have a kind of interval_allTHZ (= update everything in one shot) or alternatively intervall_EverythingWhatsNotUpdatedElsewhere (= update all values which cannot be updated by one of the other intervall definitions). Who doesn't care about these values doesn't need to define intervals for them, all the other people (like me  ;) ) will have a chance to get the P parameters updated frequently.
A command "refresh-everything" is possible, not hard to implement (both with intervall or AT). You have to pay attention that during the big refresh of 200 parameters fhem performance will be low.
Therefore a fhem restart would have the same impact.
My family uses fhem from 2 years, mainly from  smart-phone. They never go in the basement and touch the heatpump!!

Zitat
If logfile will get too big in this case: Would we have a chance to log just in case of changed values, similar to "event-on-change-reading"?
00_THZ will remain FHEM-mainstream. To my opinion it is working well with dblog and filelog modules. If you want another logging modules, someone has to write it and support it

@Willy 0.080 was very old; in between there have been 3 version; repeat all your tests with the newst version; I made lots of clean-up.

immi

micomat

Zitat von: immi am 10 April 2014, 11:13:17
My family uses fhem from 2 years, mainly from  smart-phone. They never go in the basement and touch the heatpump!!

that's what i'm dreaming of ;)
Synology DS218+ with fhem+iobroker in docker, 2x RasPi w. ser2net, CUL433+868, IT, EGPM2LAN, THZ/LWZ, FB_Callmonitor, HMS100TF, Homematic, 2x TX3-TH, Pushover, USB-IR-SML-Head, SONOS, GHoma, MBus, KLF200

immi

v 0.085
changelog
- OpMode readwrite

I want to bring back the conversation to the naming. I want to change them only once.
It costs programming time to me, Doku-time to Marcus and config-time to everyone.

We have decided that the names should be divided between S (status) and P (Programm)
untill now we have the following arguments:

Status_DHW_F3 Status_HC1_F4 Status_HC2_F5 Status_Sol_16 allFB firmware history holidayBegin-time holidayBegin_day holidayBegin_month holidayBegin_year holidayEnd-time holidayEnd_day holidayEnd_month holidayEnd_year last10errors p01RoomTempDayHC1 p01RoomTempDayHC2 p02RoomTempNightHC1 p02RoomTempNightHC2 p03RoomTempStandbyHC1 p03RoomTempStandbyHC2 p04DHWsetDay p05DHWsetNight p07FanStageDay p08FanStageNight p09FanStageStandby p33BoosterTimeoutDHW p37fanstage1-Airflow-inlet p38fanstage2-Airflow-inlet p39fanstage3-Airflow-inlet p40fanstage1-Airflow-outlet p41fanstage2-Airflow-outlet p42fanstage3-Airflow-outlet p49SummerModeTemp p50SummerModeHysteresis p75passiveCooling p79BoosterTimeoutHC p99FanStageParty pOperatingMode party-time programDHW_Fr_0 programDHW_Fr_1 programDHW_Fr_2 programDHW_Mo-Fr_0 programDHW_Mo-Fr_1 programDHW_Mo-Fr_2 programDHW_Mo-So_0 programDHW_Mo-So_1 programDHW_Mo-So_2 programDHW_Mo_0 programDHW_Mo_1 programDHW_Mo_2 programDHW_Sa-So_0 programDHW_Sa-So_1 programDHW_Sa-So_2 programDHW_Sa_0 programDHW_Sa_1 programDHW_Sa_2 programDHW_So_0 programDHW_So_1 programDHW_So_2 programDHW_Th_0 programDHW_Th_1 programDHW_Th_2 programDHW_Tu_0 programDHW_Tu_1 programDHW_Tu_2 programDHW_We_0 programDHW_We_1 programDHW_We_2 programFan_Fr_0 programFan_Fr_1 programFan_Fr_2 programFan_Mo-Fr_0 programFan_Mo-Fr_1 programFan_Mo-Fr_2 programFan_Mo-So_0 programFan_Mo-So_1 programFan_Mo-So_2 programFan_Mo_0 programFan_Mo_1 programFan_Mo_2 programFan_Sa-So_0 programFan_Sa-So_1 programFan_Sa-So_2 programFan_Sa_0 programFan_Sa_1 programFan_Sa_2 programFan_So_0 programFan_So_1 programFan_So_2 programFan_Th_0 programFan_Th_1 programFan_Th_2 programFan_Tu_0 programFan_Tu_1 programFan_Tu_2 programFan_We_0 programFan_We_1 programFan_We_2 programHC1_Fr_0 programHC1_Fr_1 programHC1_Fr_2 programHC1_Mo-Fr_0 programHC1_Mo-Fr_1 programHC1_Mo-Fr_3 programHC1_Mo-So_0 programHC1_Mo-So_1 programHC1_Mo-So_3 programHC1_Mo_0 programHC1_Mo_1 programHC1_Mo_2 programHC1_Sa-So_0 programHC1_Sa-So_1 programHC1_Sa-So_3 programHC1_Sa_0 programHC1_Sa_1 programHC1_Sa_2 programHC1_So_0 programHC1_So_1 programHC1_So_2 programHC1_Th_0 programHC1_Th_1 programHC1_Th_2 programHC1_Tu_0 programHC1_Tu_1 programHC1_Tu_2 programHC1_We_0 programHC1_We_1 programHC1_We_2 programHC2_Fr_0 programHC2_Fr_1 programHC2_Fr_2 programHC2_Mo-Fr_0 programHC2_Mo-Fr_1 programHC2_Mo-Fr_3 programHC2_Mo-So_0 programHC2_Mo-So_1 programHC2_Mo-So_3 programHC2_Mo_0 programHC2_Mo_1 programHC2_Mo_2 programHC2_Sa-So_0 programHC2_Sa-So_1 programHC2_Sa-So_3 programHC2_Sa_0 programHC2_Sa_1 programHC2_Sa_2 programHC2_So_0 programHC2_So_1 programHC2_So_2 programHC2_Th_0 programHC2_Th_1 programHC2_Th_2 programHC2_Tu_0 programHC2_Tu_1 programHC2_Tu_2 programHC2_We_0 programHC2_We_1 programHC2_We_2 timedate

I would appreciate improvements (feedback) in the naming: I would like something more consistent

p_OpMode or pOpmode or pOperatingMode
s_allFB or s_general_FB or status_general_FB or something else
s_DHW_F3 or Status_DHW_F3 or sDHW
programHC2_Tu_2  or p_programHC2_Tu_2  or PprogramHC2_Tu_2
pholidayEnd_month or p_holidayEnd_month

thanks
immi

willybauss

immi,

As I understand, the question basically consists of different topics:

• prefix short or long (e.g. s_ or status_)
  • separator after prefix: yes/no (e.g. p_OpMode or pOpMode)
  • short or long names (e.g. OpMode or OperatingMode)
  • keep current names or replace (e.g. allFB vs.  general_FB)
My answers:

• no strong preference; "status" and "prog" would be short enough but more self explanatory than "s" / "p"
  • I vote for a separator after prefix (e.g. p_OpMode) to avoid accidental misunderstandable interpretations (e.g. in a hurry pOpMode could be read as pop-mode).
  • similar to 1.: no strong opinion, but the longer ones could be more meaningful
  • phrases like FB or F3 are understandable for you and me, since we know that its the hex code of the data request. But who else cares about that? For the other users such names might not be understandable, I guess. So e.g. in case of allFB the name "status_GeneralReadings" could have more meaningful content for non-insider users.
    On the other side having Pxx (p-parameter numbers) in the names could be helpful of course, since these namings are already known by THZ users, at least from the manual.
    I would vote against additional separators ( status_General_Readings); Capital letters could do the job instead.
That's just my humble opinion. Others migh think different.
FHEM auf Raspberry Pi B und 2B; THZ (THZ-303SOL), CUL_HM, TCM-EnOcean, SamsungTV, JSONMETER, SYSMON, OBIS, STATISTICS

houseowner123

Hi immi,

1) Keep it short: P and S are fine with me
2) I like separators "_". Makes reading and also understanding where something ends and begins much easier, especially for newbies like me.
3) Similar to 1) Keep it short but still understandable: p_OpMode would be my choice.
4) s_allFB, s_DHW_F3,  p_programHC2_Tu_2, p_holidayEnd_month

Thanks for all your hard work.  Is op_mode a parameter or a status. Would be great if it was a parameter that one could set remotely. Do I need VPN to accesss FHEM when I am not at home? And where do I need it: on the router or the RPi?

Tom

immi

Hi tom
From v0.085 op_mode is readwrite.

p.s. Waiting for some more feedback and then I start to work.

immi

micomat

Synology DS218+ with fhem+iobroker in docker, 2x RasPi w. ser2net, CUL433+868, IT, EGPM2LAN, THZ/LWZ, FB_Callmonitor, HMS100TF, Homematic, 2x TX3-TH, Pushover, USB-IR-SML-Head, SONOS, GHoma, MBus, KLF200

willybauss

it looks like some parameters exist twice:

P37fanstage1-Airflow-inlet - p37fanstage1-Airflow-inlet
same with P38, P39, P40, P41, P42

P75passiveCooling - p75passiveCooling

immi

Hi willy
I have no way to delete the obsolete readings after a name change (version change).
Same question has been made by Markus 4 weeks ago.
You have to delete them manually :(
e.g.
deletereading Mythz P49SummerModeTemp

or you can stop fhem and delete (fully or partially) ./log/fhem.save
or you let fhem crash :)

immi

willybauss

ok, thanks.
deletereading Mythz... will do the job.

Willy

micomat

i would prefer short acronyms for status and program values.
else the names will become too long.

will add 0.85 info to wiki

micomat

added 0.085 info to wiki and integrated the configuration example for the fan selector :) thanks for that hint immi

THZ_Haus

Hallo,
super Sache, Kommunikation steht und auch die FHEM Oberfläche funktioniert.

Nun meine Frage:
Können auch die Lüfterstufen geändert werden -> Funktion über dem Bedienpult -> Lüfterstufen-> Ausserplanmäßig u. deren Zeit?

MfG Jens
Solarview mit SAM BT, FHEM mit THZ 403 SOL, EDIMAX

micomat

Zitat von: THZ_Haus am 15 April 2014, 18:35:44
Nun meine Frage:
Können auch die Lüfterstufen geändert werden -> Funktion über dem Bedienpult -> Lüfterstufen-> Ausserplanmäßig u. deren Zeit?

Hallo Jens,
freut mich das die Konfiguration geklappt hat.
Schau mal in fhemwiki.de, da findest Du seit heute in der Beispielconfig einen Fan-Selektor ;)

Gruß
Markus