THZ / LWZ Tecalor Stiebel Eltron Heizung

Begonnen von Heiner, 02 Juni 2013, 11:39:13

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

houseowner123

Hi immi,

You are right, the ELSE Commando is not needed.
Habe not tested the delay yet. But the log States that the error is still present. Could you be so kind and send a test version of the module with the delay in it. Maybe via PM. Won' be around til Monday.
Best wishes,
  Tom

immi

Dear all
please find v0.086: no upload in FHEM-repository (you have to copy the file manually)
In this version the readings names has been standardized
please test it, please keep in mind that:
1) you have to update all your scripts (e.g. search "allFB" and replace "sGlobal"
2) you have to update all your old logs (also here search and replace is needed)
3) you have to delete your obsolete readings manually

Program
p01RoomTempDayHC1 p01RoomTempDayHC2 p02RoomTempNightHC1 p02RoomTempNightHC2 p03RoomTempStandbyHC1 p03RoomTempStandbyHC2 p04DHWsetDay p05DHWsetNight p06DHWsetStandby p07DHWsetManual p07FanStageDay p08FanStageNight p09FanStageStandby p33BoosterTimeoutDHW p37Fanstage1AirflowInlet p38Fanstage2AirflowInlet p39Fanstage3AirflowInlet p40Fanstage1AirflowOutlet p41Fanstage2AirflowOutlet p42Fanstage3AirflowOutlet p43UnschedVent3 p44UnschedVent2 p45UnschedVent1 p46UnschedVent0 p49SummerModeTemp p50SummerModeHysteresis p75passiveCooling p79BoosterTimeoutHC p99FanStageParty pHolidayBeginDay pHolidayBeginMonth pHolidayBeginTime pHolidayBeginYear pHolidayEndDay pHolidayEndMonth pHolidayEndTime pHolidayEndYear pOpMode party-time programDHW_Fr_0 programDHW_Fr_1 programDHW_Fr_2 programDHW_Mo-Fr_0 programDHW_Mo-Fr_1 programDHW_Mo-Fr_2 programDHW_Mo-So_0 programDHW_Mo-So_1 programDHW_Mo-So_2 programDHW_Mo_0 programDHW_Mo_1 programDHW_Mo_2 programDHW_Sa-So_0 programDHW_Sa-So_1 programDHW_Sa-So_2 programDHW_Sa_0 programDHW_Sa_1 programDHW_Sa_2 programDHW_So_0 programDHW_So_1 programDHW_So_2 programDHW_Th_0 programDHW_Th_1 programDHW_Th_2 programDHW_Tu_0 programDHW_Tu_1 programDHW_Tu_2 programDHW_We_0 programDHW_We_1 programDHW_We_2 programFan_Fr_0 programFan_Fr_1 programFan_Fr_2 programFan_Mo-Fr_0 programFan_Mo-Fr_1 programFan_Mo-Fr_2 programFan_Mo-So_0 programFan_Mo-So_1 programFan_Mo-So_2 programFan_Mo_0 programFan_Mo_1 programFan_Mo_2 programFan_Sa-So_0 programFan_Sa-So_1 programFan_Sa-So_2 programFan_Sa_0 programFan_Sa_1 programFan_Sa_2 programFan_So_0 programFan_So_1 programFan_So_2 programFan_Th_0 programFan_Th_1 programFan_Th_2 programFan_Tu_0 programFan_Tu_1 programFan_Tu_2 programFan_We_0 programFan_We_1 programFan_We_2 programHC1_Fr_0 programHC1_Fr_1 programHC1_Fr_2 programHC1_Mo-Fr_0 programHC1_Mo-Fr_1 programHC1_Mo-Fr_3 programHC1_Mo-So_0 programHC1_Mo-So_1 programHC1_Mo-So_3 programHC1_Mo_0 programHC1_Mo_1 programHC1_Mo_2 programHC1_Sa-So_0 programHC1_Sa-So_1 programHC1_Sa-So_3 programHC1_Sa_0 programHC1_Sa_1 programHC1_Sa_2 programHC1_So_0 programHC1_So_1 programHC1_So_2 programHC1_Th_0 programHC1_Th_1 programHC1_Th_2 programHC1_Tu_0 programHC1_Tu_1 programHC1_Tu_2 programHC1_We_0 programHC1_We_1 programHC1_We_2 programHC2_Fr_0 programHC2_Fr_1 programHC2_Fr_2 programHC2_Mo-Fr_0 programHC2_Mo-Fr_1 programHC2_Mo-Fr_3 programHC2_Mo-So_0 programHC2_Mo-So_1 programHC2_Mo-So_3 programHC2_Mo_0 programHC2_Mo_1 programHC2_Mo_2 programHC2_Sa-So_0 programHC2_Sa-So_1 programHC2_Sa-So_3 programHC2_Sa_0 programHC2_Sa_1 programHC2_Sa_2 programHC2_So_0 programHC2_So_1 programHC2_So_2 programHC2_Th_0 programHC2_Th_1 programHC2_Th_2 programHC2_Tu_0 programHC2_Tu_1 programHC2_Tu_2 programHC2_We_0 programHC2_We_1 programHC2_We_2 

status
sDHW sFirmware sGlobal sHC1 sHC2 sHistory sLast10errors sSol sTimedate

In some days, if we do not find any bugs, I will also upload to the repository

p.s. Tom: I added the 100ms delay here; please tell me if you see an improvement
p.s.2 I also added some new features for the others  8)

immi

micomat

some new features? tell me more =)
i was not at home during the weekend so i will test these days.

markus
Synology DS218+ with fhem+iobroker in docker, 2x RasPi w. ser2net, CUL433+868, IT, EGPM2LAN, THZ/LWZ, FB_Callmonitor, HMS100TF, Homematic, 2x TX3-TH, Pushover, USB-IR-SML-Head, SONOS, GHoma, MBus, KLF200

immi

Hi Markus
I have added lots of Pxx

Dear all
here version 0.087
I would like your feedback on the names of the readings.
Rudolf wrote, that there will be a major release in 2 weeks.
We have to speed up. I would like to have a clean 00_THZ for the major release.
thanks
immi

micomat

0.086 was working fine for me :)
will test 0.087 today or tomorrow.

was a lot of work to correct all the readings and so.
do you know if there is a command like "deletereading Mythz *" or so? that could help cleaning up all the old readings.
Synology DS218+ with fhem+iobroker in docker, 2x RasPi w. ser2net, CUL433+868, IT, EGPM2LAN, THZ/LWZ, FB_Callmonitor, HMS100TF, Homematic, 2x TX3-TH, Pushover, USB-IR-SML-Head, SONOS, GHoma, MBus, KLF200

immi

Hi Markus
no, there is not such a command deletereading Mythz *

I stop fhem and edit ./log/fhem.save (or delete)
then  start

immi

micomat

okay, i guess i will keep working with deletreading ;)

immi

micomat

houseowner123

So, to get this right: We manually have to replace 168 parameters and settings in our logs, otherwise the logs are useless? Most important is the config. I understand that. I don't get the fhem.save and delete reading. How can one use this and why is it risky business?  ;)

So, I compared the old and new parameters and following list contains the list which have changed names. And all these we have to find and replace, right?

old                                           new
p37fanstage1-Airflow-inlet     p37Fanstage1AirflowInlet
p38fanstage2-Airflow-inlet           p38Fanstage2AirflowInlet
p39fanstage3-Airflow-inlet      p39Fanstage3AirflowInlet
p40fanstage1-Airflow-outlet   p40Fanstage1AirflowOutlet
p41fanstage2-Airflow-outlet   p41Fanstage2AirflowOutlet
p42fanstage3-Airflow-outlet   p42Fanstage3AirflowOutlet
holidayBegin-time                   pHolidayBeginDay
holidayBegin_day                   pHolidayBeginMonth
holidayBegin_month                   pHolidayBeginTime
holidayBegin_year                   pHolidayBeginYear
holidayEnd-time                   pHolidayEndDay
holidayEnd_day                           pHolidayEndMonth
holidayEnd_month                   pHolidayEndTime
holidayEnd_year                   pHolidayEndYear
OperatingMode                           pOpMode
Status_DHW_F3                   sDHW
firmware                                   sFirmware
allFB                                           sGlobal
Status_HC1_F4                           sHC1
Status_HC2_F5                           sHC2
history                                   sHistory
last10errors                           sLast10errors
Status_Sol_16                           sSol
timedate                                   sTimedate

immi

Hi houseowner123 you got it right;
therefore I am annoying you so much on the topic from some days; I want to standardize only once and make no big change for lots of time... therefore i have not uploaded the new version in the repository
Please give me feedback untill tomorrow or stay with the new names forever :)

I converted all logs in 5 minutes; "vi" is my friend :) maybe you are familiar with other editors.
houseowner123: I do not care of the p** readings; I delete them; I only renamed the s* status settings.

houseowner123: yes outside temp is in sGlobal now; the readings that you see online (not the logs) have to be resetted threfore delete fhem.save or use command
deletereading Mythz *

p.s. please find enclosed v0.088; small bug fix, making the system unstable
immi

willybauss

Zitat von: immi am 22 April 2014, 13:00:48
Hi Markus
no, there is not such a command deletereading Mythz *

I stop fhem and edit ./log/fhem.save (or delete)
then  start

immi
deletereading Mythz .*
shutdown restart

worked well for me. Much less effort than doing it one by one.

Most of the new names are ok, graphs are looking good after rename action. But p07DHWsetManual should be named p11DHWsetManual (p07 is FanStageDay).

And the units of p4*UnschedVent* don't fit. You need to change m³/h against min in your code (row 795 of 00_THZ.pm).

btw: thanks for the easter eggs. Setting the values (duration of each UnschedVent setting) works well, but activating the  UnschedVent modes doesn't work unfortunately. Using the THZ's user interface you just need to change the duration, press OK and exit the menu. Afterwards the fan icon shows up, indicating that the  UnschedVent mode is active.
If I change the duration via fhem the value changes, but the mode isn't getting activated (no fan icon, no change of fan speed). I played around for hours to find out if it needs a sequence of e.g. get ... set ..., but I didn't manage to activate it. Then I noticed that there's an obviously unused addredd 0A056E near the  UnschedVent addresses. I modified the code to be able to read this value, but it didn't change in any way. My next hope was that there's  another OpMode, being activated as soon as you select the  UnschedVent menu, but reading the OpMode value didn't show useable results either. 
So I finally believe that there's e.g. an unknown flag to be set in order to activate  UnschedVent mode. Unfortunaltely I don't have a monitoring capability for the CAN bus, so I don't know how to find it out. Any idea?

And finally I'd like to let you know why I don't want to rely on fhem to do things instead of Tecalor's THZ control. Reason is simply reliability. I'll never ever replace the THZ control with it's double digit year MTBF against a sequence of cheap consumer parts like raspberryPi (using flash card as mass storage), low budget chinese power supply, LAN switch (again with  low budget chinese power supply), PowerLAN-adapters, USB-RS232-adapter etc. My goal is to minimize risk. If I can influence what the THZ does by still relying on its own control I'll do it. But I don't e.g. use fhem switch to manual mode for a while in order to heat up water. If during this period of time one of the affected components dies, or a fhem command of a different unit hangs up for any reason, the THZ will never go back into automatic mode. Worst case I'm on vacation far away from home and can't do anything beside checking how it goes wrong.
Second goal is that the solution doesn't need to rely on myself. If I'm not at home and anything goes wrong it must be enough for my wife to simply remove the RS232 cable from the THZ and the THZ goes on working as if there would never have been a cable. So a service technician can do his job without any problems, no matter if I'm accessible or not.
FHEM auf Raspberry Pi B und 2B; THZ (THZ-303SOL), CUL_HM, TCM-EnOcean, SamsungTV, JSONMETER, SYSMON, OBIS, STATISTICS

immi

Hi Willy
thanks for the feedback
Zitat von: willybauss am 22 April 2014, 22:50:55
Most of the new names are ok, graphs are looking good after rename action. But p07DHWsetManual should be named p11DHWsetManual (p07 is FanStageDay).
I will fix it now; bad coy and paste;
ZitatAnd the units of p4*UnschedVent* don't fit. You need to change m³/h against min in your code (row 795 of 00_THZ.pm).
fixed yesterday in v 0.088 should be clear

Zitat
btw: thanks for the easter eggs. Setting the values (duration of each UnschedVent setting) works well, but activating the  UnschedVent modes doesn't work unfortunately... 
I was aware of it; therefore I did not advertize too much on it. I am fighting on this and on Partytime.
UnschedVent and maybe Partytime are a combination of a flag somewhere and the registers I found.
I have an idea; but quite risky, because I am debugging from VPN. In 2 weeks I will have a look.
p.s. there are many more eggs to find.

Zitat
And finally I'd like to let you know why I don't want to rely on fhem to do things instead of Tecalor's THZ control. Reason is simply reliability.....
reliability, what a bad word.... no I am joking.... I understand what you think and I agree.
The house has to be independent, it has to work without FHEM. I did the same with enocean thermostats, lights and shutters. But I want to be able to schedule automatic events, and fhem is really great for it.
If I lose fhem (e.g. my NAS crashes), no problem I can press the old buttons or if I  am far away I can always call my nice neighbours, which are also taking care of my flowers :)

immi

houseowner123

After the update I got an error message

Mythz: unknown attribute interval_history. Type 'attr Mythz ?' for a detailed list.
configfile: Mythz: unknown attribute interval_history. Type 'attr Mythz ?' for a detailed list.

list looks like this:
Mythz: unknown attribute ?, choose one of verbose:0,1,2,3,4,5 room group comment alias eventMap userReadings IODev do_not_notify:1,0 ignore:0,1 dummy:1,0 showtime:1,0 loglevel:0,1,2,3,4,5,6 interval_sGlobal:0,60,120,180,300,600,3600,7200,43200,86400 interval_sSol:0,60,120,180,300,600,3600,7200,43200,86400 interval_sDHW:0,60,120,180,300,600,3600,7200,43200,86400 interval_sHC1:0,60,120,180,300,600,3600,7200,43200,86400 interval_sHC2:0,60,120,180,300,600,3600,7200,43200,86400 interval_sHistory:0,3600,7200,28800,43200,86400 interval_sLast10errors:0,3600,7200,28800,43200,86400 event-on-change-reading event-on-update-reading event-min-interval stateFormat devStateIcon devStateStyle icon sort by webCmd

Any ideas, what this means?

immi: The delay did the trick! :) Thanks so much!
love the gradient and the low_end_points for the heating curve. Bivalence point anywhere? ;)

Markus: Please add firmware version 4.09 to the Wiki!

immi

yes look at the help at the bottom of the 00_thz
instead of interval_history use interval_sHistory
immi