THZ / LWZ Tecalor Stiebel Eltron Heizung

Begonnen von Heiner, 02 Juni 2013, 11:39:13

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

micomat

wiki updated. please report any errors. i have less time this week ;)

thanks
markus
Synology DS218+ with fhem+iobroker in docker, 2x RasPi w. ser2net, CUL433+868, IT, EGPM2LAN, THZ/LWZ, FB_Callmonitor, HMS100TF, Homematic, 2x TX3-TH, Pushover, USB-IR-SML-Head, SONOS, GHoma, MBus, KLF200

micomat

okay, i have again the problem with summer mode.
sHC1 tells me summer

outsideTemp: 12.5 x08: 21.5 returnTemp: 21.7 integralHeat: 0 flowTemp: 22.5 heatSetTemp: 25.8 heatTemp: 21.8 seasonMode: summer integralSwitch: 100 opMode: normal roomSetTemp: 21

but 12.5°C is out of summer range ;)
p49SummerModeTemp

17.5 °C

p50SummerModeHysteresis

1 K
Synology DS218+ with fhem+iobroker in docker, 2x RasPi w. ser2net, CUL433+868, IT, EGPM2LAN, THZ/LWZ, FB_Callmonitor, HMS100TF, Homematic, 2x TX3-TH, Pushover, USB-IR-SML-Head, SONOS, GHoma, MBus, KLF200

immi

Zitat von: micomat am 24 April 2014, 20:55:53
okay, i have again the problem with summer mode.
sHC1 tells me summer

outsideTemp: 12.5 x08: 21.5 returnTemp: 21.7 integralHeat: 0 flowTemp: 22.5 heatSetTemp: 25.8 heatTemp: 21.8 seasonMode: summer integralSwitch: 100 opMode: normal roomSetTemp: 21

but 12.5°C is out of summer range ;)
p49SummerModeTemp

17.5 °C

p50SummerModeHysteresis

1 K

Hi Markus
I understood. Your faulure is a feature, not a bug :)
The p49SummerModeTemp refers to outside_tempFiltered.
please confirm
immi

houseowner123

Hi Markus,

this is a different summer mode and refers the number of pump cycles. If the threshold for p49 + p50 hysteresis is met, then the pump tries then the LWZ only attempts to use the min number of pump cycles. You can find it under "Fachmann" --> Pumpzyklen.

And can you add version 4.09 to the wiki, please! :)

@immi: since the manual update I have the following problem:
2014-04-24 21:34:10 Global global update get http://fhem.de/fhemupdate4/svn/FHEM/00_THZ.pm
2014-04-24 21:34:11 Global global update Can't write ./FHEM/00_THZ.pm: Permission denied

What can I do get updates again? I want new readings too! :-\

Tom

micomat

@immi, i will check this with the filtered outside temp :)

@tom, i also guess that in summer mode the heating circles should be disabled... that is what i know from other heatings. even if the circles are open, the heatpump should not heat them up.

the update promlem is a permission problem. you have two options:
1. delete the manually updated version of 00_THZ.pm and then update again
2. change the owner to fhem:dialout or the permission to 666 (sudo chown fhem:dialout 00_THZ.pm or sudo chmod ogu+rw 00_THZ.pm) and then update again.

will add 4.09 to the wiki next minutes

markus

immi

Hi Markus and tom
v0.090 uploaded; tomorrow you can update.
changelog
-->p78DualModePoint implemented (Bivalenzpunkt)
-->4 more readings with preliminary names s0A03AE s0A03AF s0A03B0 s0A03B1

I hope that they have something to do with your Wärmerückgewinnung.
Check the values and tell me:
1) new names for s0A03AE s0A03AF s0A03B0 s0A03B1 (something like sRecoverxxxx)
2) do we need a normalization (time 10, or time 100, or time 128....)
3) tell me the unit for the parameters.

p.s. Tom you are mixing up: p49 + p50 is not connected directly with pumpcycles. There are another parameters for the pumpcycles. Please let Markus confirm my hypothesis

if outside_tempFiltered > p49SummerModeTemp + p50SummerModeHysteresis ---> Summermode
if outside_tempFiltered < p49SummerModeTemp - p50SummerModeHysteresis ---> Wintermode

enjoy
immi

micomat

hey imm :)
thats awesome! thanks a lot! i wonder what the dualModePoint is   ???
will check the new values this weekend.

just finished updating the wiki. i have now changed to the "new" parameter and value names.

houseowner123

immi,

you are fast! Can't wait to see the update with the Bivalenzpunkt and WRG values - You are right about pump cycle temps. They are different from summer mode..at least that's what the manual says

markus: thanks for the Wiki update and the tip with the THZ update error. Ended up deleting the file.
             As far as I understand the system...even though it is summer there is at least one cycle per day where the water in the heating circuits is moved around. It is ever turn off, even in DWHmode and sumer mode. In winter mode the system goes back to the max. number of pump cycles per day (i think 52)

Tom

immi

Hi Tom
If you plot it, it is clear.
--in black the pump cycles,
--blue if in wintermode
gind enclosed a gplot example
immi

willybauss

different behavior of pump cycles in winter mode and summer mode can be seen in attached screen dump, visualized by flow and return temperatures (pink and brown curves). As you can see: as long as outside_temp_filtered (blue curve) is low enough there are lots of pump cycles (e.g. between 5:00 and 8:00 am); as soon as  outside_temp_filtered gets higher the cycles are interrupted (after 10:00 am).
FHEM auf Raspberry Pi B und 2B; THZ (THZ-303SOL), CUL_HM, TCM-EnOcean, SamsungTV, JSONMETER, SYSMON, OBIS, STATISTICS

micomat

hi immi,

thanks for the new values, unfortunately i cannot identify them. they do not fit on any of the values i'm looking for.
i was studying the englisch manual for the heating and found a better wording for the things i'm searching.
you can find them under "Actual Values" on the bottom. in englisch they are named like "Heat M Recovery Day", Heat M Recovery TTL, Heat M Boost, ... there are 8 "Heat M ..." values which shows you the heat recovery.

thanks,
markus

houseowner123

Hi immi,

Can you provide a few more decimals after the comma for AF and B1 values?
I think AF is WM WRG Tag in kWh and B1 is WM WRG Sum in MWh.

For the other 2... No clue yet.

Tom

micomat

Zitat von: houseowner123 am 25 April 2014, 12:20:23
I think AF is WM WRG Tag in kWh and B1 is WM WRG Sum in MWh.
would fit to my setup, too

houseowner123

Zitat von: micomat am 25 April 2014, 12:26:28
would fit to my setup, too

Cool! 8)

This would be "heat quantity recovered per day" and "heat quantity covered total" ?

immi

this would be too easy,
I expect something more "confusing" from the creative heatpump developer

something like
heat quantity recovered per day = s0A03AE + 1000 * s0A03AF in Wh
or the opposite

heat quantity recovered total = s0A03B0 +1000 * s0A03B1 in kWh
or the opposite

p.s. use your mind, but do not search for something logical :)
immi