THZ / LWZ Tecalor Stiebel Eltron Heizung

Begonnen von Heiner, 02 Juni 2013, 11:39:13

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

micomat

oh my god is it really so strange???
i checked the 4 new values but they didn't change the whole day while the values in "actual values" so i guess there are decimal points missing or these are some different information ;)

markus
Synology DS218+ with fhem+iobroker in docker, 2x RasPi w. ser2net, CUL433+868, IT, EGPM2LAN, THZ/LWZ, FB_Callmonitor, HMS100TF, Homematic, 2x TX3-TH, Pushover, USB-IR-SML-Head, SONOS, GHoma, MBus, KLF200

houseowner123

Zitat von: micomat am 25 April 2014, 15:02:05
oh my god is it really so strange???
i checked the 4 new values but they didn't change the whole day while the values in "actual values" so i guess there are decimal points missing or these are some different information ;)

markus
Hi Markus,

Follwing immi's explaination for weird clues: Is it possible that AE and B0 are the decimals after the comma? Can you check this with your actual WRG readings since I am not home until tomorrow. So, WRG Total would be B1 before the comma, B0 after the comma.
Not sure why WRG Day won't change at all but on the other hand of the heat pump for the circuits is off, then no produced heat is recycled.

Tom

micomat

Hi Tom,

can check on Sunday ;) But i cannot remember that the read values fit to any of my values in the THZ.

Markus
Synology DS218+ with fhem+iobroker in docker, 2x RasPi w. ser2net, CUL433+868, IT, EGPM2LAN, THZ/LWZ, FB_Callmonitor, HMS100TF, Homematic, 2x TX3-TH, Pushover, USB-IR-SML-Head, SONOS, GHoma, MBus, KLF200

Heiner

Hi, since the last update where the reading names have changed, I still see the old values !!! How can I remove them?

For example "allFB" is now "sGlobal" which is fine and works, however I still see the reading "allFB" with old data.

shutdown restart does not help
rereadcfg does not help
deleting fhem.save does not help
replacing fhem.save with a empty file does not help

What can I do to get really allFB away?
Heiner
--------------------------------
fhem auf Pi3+
CUL 868MHz, Signalduino 434MHz, HM-CFG-USB
HM, THZ, Kostal, Somfy, Conbee, Pytonbinding, FritzBox, FTUI, MQTT2

micomat

hi heiner,

just use "deletreading Mythz allFB" and similar for all old readings :)
u can also use "deletereading Mythz *" to delete all actual readings.

cheers,
markus

immi

Zitat von: Heiner am 27 April 2014, 10:08:05
deleting fhem.save does not help
Hi Heiner
deleting fhem.save does not help if fhem is running.
You have to stop it, delete fhem.save and start it.

I explain you what happens: When fhem is shutting down, it saves all readings in fhem.save for next time you start up.

Nevertheless "deletereading Mythz *" is much more confortable.

Hi Markus
thanks for updating the wikis
immi

houseowner123

Zitat von: micomat am 25 April 2014, 22:18:11
Hi Tom,

can check on Sunday ;) But i cannot remember that the read values fit to any of my values in the THZ.

Markus

Hi Markus,

the values of the new parameters only change upon server restart. While s0A03AF and s0A03B1 are unchanged (maybe the suspected summary values), the other two parameters do change. s0A03B0 is higher then on Friday (170--->177) but the other one went down (297-->116)
I can't make any sense out of them and I think it need combined observations of some users to get behind these miracle readings.

I don't know if this is old news to everyone but I made some sense out of the rvu-release reading in sGlobal. It refers to the dictated power-off time of the local energy supplier (Sperrzeiten). To get a disc out on your price/kWh I signed a contract where our grid owner Vattenfall can remove the power for up to 4 hours. Most of the time it is no problem but if there are back-to-back shower activities...the water is ice-cold. With this reading you already know before you stand in the shower why you can expect! ;)
Here is the screen shot:

(http://www.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/screenshot201h35qv0ofsk.png)

Question: Instead of showing the "non-Sperrzeiten" I would like to display the reverse: the real Sperrzeiten, when rvu release value is 0 and not the default 1. How can change the scale of reading? Any idea anyone?

Tom

immi

Hi Tom
in gplot, you have something like this, I suppose

#FileLog 51:Mythz.sGlobal\x3a::
plot "<IN>" using 1:2 axes x1y2 title 'rvuRelease' ls l0 lw 2 with lines

where "FileLog 51" is the word position 51 in logfile.
if you want "not rvuRelease" use "1-$fld[50]"

#FileLog 51:Mythz.sGlobal\x3a::1-$fld[50]
plot "<IN>" using 1:2 axes x1y2 title 'rvuRelease' ls l0 lw 2 with lines

immi

immi

Dear all
I uploaded v 0.092
changelog
--> implemented sHeatRecoveredDay and sHeatRecoveredTotal (incl. interval)
as explained
http://forum.fhem.de/index.php/topic,13132.msg162483.html#msg162483
I returned home this night and confirmed the hypothesis; for me is working
immi

micomat

houseowner123

Awesome, Immi  8)
The plot now works as desired. :)
Excited to check out the new version with the WRGs. Where you found those parameters, there should be more like actual heat produced for the circuits and the water, also per day and as total. Would be great to have those. Won't recover that much more heat because of the "Sommerkassette" which I will put in this week.

Tom

micomat

sounds like i have to test this new parameter today :)

EDIT:
working like a charm :)
thanks
markus

immi

I am starting to collect lots of data from THZ.pm
I am trying to understand better the heatpump: therefore I looked at the relation between HCx_heat-set_temp as f(Outside_tempFiltered).
I made some fitting and came to the following preliminary results.
Negletcting the FLOW-Proportion parameter and RoomInfluence parameter

HCx_heat-set_temp: =  a  + b * Outside_tempFiltered +  c * Outside_tempFiltered^2
where
a=1,5 + wantedRoomTemperature * 1,3
b=-10 * p13GradientHC1 / wantedRoomTemperature
c=-0,01

please feel free to contribute to the discussion.
find enclosed the fitted data
immi

micomat

okay, i'm not completely sure what you're targeting. more efficiency? energy saving? or just something to play around? :)

immi

Zitat von: micomat am 29 April 2014, 20:14:48
okay, i'm not completely sure what you're targeting. more efficiency? energy saving? or just something to play around? :)
I cannot tell you now ... I want the big picture
immi