THZ / LWZ Tecalor Stiebel Eltron Heizung

Begonnen von Heiner, 02 Juni 2013, 11:39:13

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

micomat

intresting :) will test this during the weekend.
thanks,
markus
Synology DS218+ with fhem+iobroker in docker, 2x RasPi w. ser2net, CUL433+868, IT, EGPM2LAN, THZ/LWZ, FB_Callmonitor, HMS100TF, Homematic, 2x TX3-TH, Pushover, USB-IR-SML-Head, SONOS, GHoma, MBus, KLF200

willybauss

Zitat von: immi am 30 April 2014, 23:44:03
If FHEM crashes nothing happens; It just stops monitoring.
of course. But that was not the question, where my answer relates to. The question was
Zitat von: houseowner123 am 30 April 2014, 16:38:18
6. Is there another way to get actual room temperature feedback into mythz from another module? I don't want to by FEZ. But I use my fireplace quite often during winter time and I hate to see the THZ working hard at night, when it is already 25°C in house.
Getting feedback into the THZ without the risk of crashing FHEM is just possible with direct connection of room temperature sensor to the THZ, without any connection to fhem.
FHEM auf Raspberry Pi B und 2B; THZ (THZ-303SOL), CUL_HM, TCM-EnOcean, SamsungTV, JSONMETER, SYSMON, OBIS, STATISTICS

willybauss

Zitat von: immi am 01 Mai 2014, 00:30:09
strange I expected more

you can check yourself. e.g.

set  p49SummerModeTemp 0
is your friend.
FHEM auf Raspberry Pi B und 2B; THZ (THZ-303SOL), CUL_HM, TCM-EnOcean, SamsungTV, JSONMETER, SYSMON, OBIS, STATISTICS

immi

Zitat von: willybauss am 01 Mai 2014, 10:46:15
you can check yourself. e.g.
set  p49SummerModeTemp 0
is your friend.
Hi Willy
just tried
in order to swithch from sommer to winter mode now
set  Mythz p49SummerModeTemp 23
in order to swithch back from winter to sommer mode mode now
set  Mythz p49SummerModeTemp 13
the offset is actually very small 0.6° now for my settings and current outside temp.. You got 1.2°.
This means that it is not a simple linear vertical offset, but is depending on may other parameters.
immi

willybauss

what I do not understand at all is an obvious relation between heatSetTemp and inside humidity, see attachment. I observe such bumps in the heatSetTemp curve frequently.

immi

Hi Willy
I do not have a hum-sensor directly on the heatpump, therefore I cannot reproduce it.
There shouln'd be a link between the two parameters.
Therefore I suggest to check in the logfiles, if something strange happens at this very time.
Morever look that your .gplot is parsing the right parameter at this particular time, and not something similar which matches the regular expression you defined.
Are the bump periodical or random? If periodical search for something which is triggered with the same freq.
immi

willybauss

Zitat von: immi am 01 Mai 2014, 22:29:20
Hi Willy
I do not have a hum-sensor directly on the heatpump, therefore I cannot reproduce it.
There shouln'd be a link between the two parameters.
Therefore I suggest to check in the logfiles, if something strange happens at this very time.
Morever look that your .gplot is parsing the right parameter at this particular time, and not something similar which matches the regular expression you defined.
Are the bump periodical or random? If periodical search for something which is triggered with the same freq.
immi
I agree, there shouldn't be a link between them, but anyway it is. Nothing strange observed. .gplot checked, right values parsed. Bumps are not periodical, but always fit to bumps in the humidity curve, which are usually caused by e.g. cooking. Neither outside_temp_filtered nor inside_temp (the expected contributors for heating curve calculation) show such bumps at the same point in time, therefore I don't see another reason but humidity bump as root cause of the bump in heatSetTemp.

Might be a bug in the THZ firmware.

micomat

you can try to reproduce it :) just breath upon the sensor. for me a link between those parameter is senseless.
Synology DS218+ with fhem+iobroker in docker, 2x RasPi w. ser2net, CUL433+868, IT, EGPM2LAN, THZ/LWZ, FB_Callmonitor, HMS100TF, Homematic, 2x TX3-TH, Pushover, USB-IR-SML-Head, SONOS, GHoma, MBus, KLF200

houseowner123

Zitat von: willybauss am 30 April 2014, 22:50:08
Simply check the installation manual  (can be downloaded from tecalor) on how to install an external sensor. See attached screen dump. Order a cheap PT1000 and some cable, install it, use it.

Using this one instead of fhem driven thermo sensors will keep the THZ's reliability even in case of server defects, SW issues etc. as already stated a few days ago.

Thanks, willybaus! PT1000 is ordered and will be connected this weekend if time permits. I think it is great idea. I was not aware that a separate external sensor could be connected. I wonder why Stiebel Eltron does no offer this option as a default (e.g. if you want a reference room).

Thinking further: is is possble to use integrated sensor for this input which itself receives thermal input from the two levels of the house?

houseowner123

Zitat von: immi am 30 April 2014, 17:34:10
I try to use a simple model with no anomaly (discontinuity); otherwise further optimization will need numerical methods hard to use.Sure: I have enocean thermostate in each room; you can use other sensors supported by fhem.
At the beginning I used  "Notify" on a threshold of the thermostate read by FHEM.
Then I disabled it, because when the thermostate detects the temp-increase (ca 20 min after fireplace heating), it is too late.
I want to change the  pXX-values 2 hours before settig fire to the fireplace.

immi

Couldn't you set the HC1 desired temp to so lower bogus temp (as manual setting) to prevent heat activity. The only drawback that I have observed in the past: every time I temper with the heat curve for the first day, the used energy is higher than before. The seond day usually looks better. But that was before fhem monitoring. ;)

willybauss

Zitat von: houseowner123 am 02 Mai 2014, 07:18:08
Thinking further: is is possble to use integrated sensor for this input which itself receives thermal input from the two levels of the house?
Sorry, don't understand what you mean. Did you check the related section of the THZ installation manual?

immi

You know Willy, what I find strange looking at your plot: it is not only a bump.

As you see there is an increase (in the humidity) and a very very rapid decrease (down).
look in the picture.
And I know humidity sensor can go up up fast (example shower or cooking) but never saw one going down so dramatically fast, reaching a point even lower than average before.
You can achieve such an effect only opening all windows in winter with -20°C super dry outside.
Something is wrong here

immi

micomat

that looks like a heartbeat on a cardiogram  ;D
willi, did you connect your ECG(EKG) to the heatpump?

SCNR  ;D

willybauss

I'll do some additional testing by forcing humidity changes.

houseowner123

Zitat von: willybauss am 02 Mai 2014, 09:31:03
Sorry, don't understand what you mean. Did you check the related section of the THZ installation manual?

Yes, I read the section. What you mean, is that you regulate how strong sensor influences the heating curve (strength of room influence). That takes care that. Thanks for the hint.