THZ / LWZ Tecalor Stiebel Eltron Heizung

Begonnen von Heiner, 02 Juni 2013, 11:39:13

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

immi

Zitat von: lwzler am 06 Mai 2014, 21:59:23
Until now I've tried to get the values with an altered 00_THZ.pm. Unfortunetaly they seem not be in direct order with the known first 6 values, as I always get back a zero value when I try to read at another position.
Is there an easy way to get all "09" values as raw data from my LWZ?
yes you go to sub THZ_Parse($)
there are lots of "when" at about line 1000
you search for

when ("09")    {                     #operating history
    $message =    "compressorHeating: " . hex(substr($message, 4,4))    . " " .
                  "compressorCooling: " . hex(substr($message, 8,4))    . " " .
                  "compressorDHW: " . hex(substr($message, 12,4))    . " " .
                  "boosterDHW: " . hex(substr($message, 16,4))    . " " .
                  "boosterHeating: " . hex(substr($message, 20,4))   ;
  }

and replace with

when ("09")    {                     #operating history
    $message =  $message . " " .
                "compressorHeating: " . hex(substr($message, 4,4))    . " " .
                  "compressorCooling: " . hex(substr($message, 8,4))    . " " .
                  "compressorDHW: " . hex(substr($message, 12,4))    . " " .
                  "boosterDHW: " . hex(substr($message, 16,4))    . " " .
                  "boosterHeating: " . hex(substr($message, 20,4))   ;
  }

and then you get sHistory

If you have time and you are able to help reverse.eng., I find very intriguing E8.
immi

lwzler

Zitat von: micomat am 06 Mai 2014, 22:28:35
can you Provide the names of the values youre looking for?

For example "E Warmwasser Tag" (E(nergy) DHW Day [Wh or kWh]) which is the electric enery the LWZ used.

@immi
Thanks. Just checked the other registers but I havenot found the values I was looking for - even not in other registers. But I'm gonna find this! As my LWZ has no etxra energy meter I am very interested in the ability to differ which amount of used energy was fopr the LWZ or the other consumers...

immi

dear all
I just uploaded v 0.095. Tomorrow you can update thz.
changelog
- readings sHeatDHWDay and  sHeatDHWTotal  added

immi

lwzler

Wow! Amazing...so it wasn't hiding in one of the known registers?

...I'm really awkward to ask, if you also know where to find sHeatDay/Total...the consumptions for heating  :-[

I've tried to read all paramameters possible and searched the results for the data in HEX-mode.
So if have gonna missed some parameters...  :(

micomat

hey lwzler,

don't worry. immi is soaking up all requests for new values ;D

update info added to wiki.

markus
Synology DS218+ with fhem+iobroker in docker, 2x RasPi w. ser2net, CUL433+868, IT, EGPM2LAN, THZ/LWZ, FB_Callmonitor, HMS100TF, Homematic, 2x TX3-TH, Pushover, USB-IR-SML-Head, SONOS, GHoma, MBus, KLF200

lwzler

Zitat von: immi am 07 Mai 2014, 00:29:24
readings sHeatDHWDay and  sHeatDHWTotal  added

sHeatDHW Day / Total are the heat quantities (? Wärmemenge), just to be sure. But nevertheless those values are interesting as they can be used to calculate the "Arbeitszahl" of the heat pump  8)

micomat

immi,

another request from my side :)
do you see any change to read the "clean filter" state? it's displayed in the display once the filter reached it's lifetime or is too messy.

thanks,
markus
Synology DS218+ with fhem+iobroker in docker, 2x RasPi w. ser2net, CUL433+868, IT, EGPM2LAN, THZ/LWZ, FB_Callmonitor, HMS100TF, Homematic, 2x TX3-TH, Pushover, USB-IR-SML-Head, SONOS, GHoma, MBus, KLF200

immi

Dear lwzler
>>sHeatDHW Day / Total are the heat quantities (? Wärmemenge),
I read the word "quantity" in the manual. I do not like it... or I do not understand it.
Physics tell you that Heat (Wärme) is an energy transfer Q. It is in Joule normally.
I expect Tecalor uses kWh and Wh, which are still energy but are more confortable.

If sHeatDHW Day / Total are Q.... I am not sure.
I found it yesterday evening and I wrote the code with almost closed eyes :)
I expect that everyone helps checking.

Hi Markus
the increase in the numer of parameters going really fast,
the code is getting a mess. and we have a FHEM major release in one week.
Let us try to clean up and stabilize.
All other parameters will come. What could be done is to list the wished parameters/features in the wiki.

immi

micomat

okay so don't stress yourselfe. it was just a thought while cleaning the filters last weekend.

if you need help finding some errors, maybe i can do some kind of code review?

by the way there is a spelling error in P14
p14LowEnDHC1 i guess it should be p14LowEndHC1

:)
try to get some sleep before you clean up the code.

@ll please report your parameter and function whishes to me, i will collect and wiki them.

lwzler

@immi

Thanks for your efforts!  :D

Zitat von: immi am 07 Mai 2014, 10:06:37
If sHeatDHW Day / Total are Q.... I am not sure.

Given the data shown at my LWZ's display, yeah. sHeatDHW is the value shown in the "Istwerte" menu.

In the "Fachmann" area there is the submenu "Laufzeiten" in which you can find the values that are available in the shistory but also a lot more values e.g. the electric power consumed by the lwz for heating and hot water including the electrical power consumed by the aux heater.

While sHeatDHW is the amount of energy that was transferred in the system to heat water the value sxxxxxDHW in the "Laufzeiten"-submenu gives you the "real" electrical energy the LWZ had to expend for the evaporator etc..
With those two values it is possible to calculate the energy conversion efficenicy  (η; Arbeitszahl) which should be at least around 2 for heat pumps afair.

So now worries  :)

@wishlist
For me the values
"E Heizung Tag [(k)Wh]"
"E Heizung Summe [M/k Wh]"
"E WW Tag [(k)Wh]"
"E WW Summe [M/k Wh]"
"E Heizen NE Summe  [M/k Wh]"
"E WW NE Summe [M/k Wh]"

would be very interesting.

I'm going to try to get a whole reading of ALL the LWZ vales and going to search those values with a hex editor...and hopefully find them  ;)

immi

I want to go back to the quadratic curve which I also updated in 0.095.
you cal plot the curve adding in the config following code

define wl_hr2 weblink htmlCode <div class="SVGplot"><embed src="/fhem/THZ_PrintcurveSVG/" type="image/svg+xml"  name="wl_hr2"/></div> <a href="/fhem?detail=wl_hr2">wl_hr2</a><br>
attr wl_hr2 room heatpump

Now why it is so important? If we do not understand it, how can we change parameters in our heatpump like gradient, LowEndHC1...?
Another important reason is that I see nothing on the small display from the heatpump.
My best fit is now following this equation: Simul_heatSetTemp(outside_tempFiltered)

a= 1 + (roomSetTemp * (1 + p13GradientHC1 * 0.87)) + p14LowEndHC1
b= -14 * p13GradientHC1 / roomSetTemp
c= -1 * p13GradientHC1 /75
Simul_heatSetTemp = c * outside_tempFiltered^2  + b * outside_tempFiltered  + a

As you can see, the gradient is both in the quadratic and in the linear part.
I am still neglecting from the curve winter/sommer FLOW-Proportion, RoomInfluence.. but it is not so bad

Please tell me how far is the red point (for your setup) to the simulated quadratic curve.
immi

houseowner123

Zitat von: lwzler am 07 Mai 2014, 14:29:12

@wishlist
For me the values
"E Heizung Tag [(k)Wh]"
"E Heizung Summe [M/k Wh]"
"E WW Tag [(k)Wh]"
"E WW Summe [M/k Wh]"
"E Heizen NE Summe  [M/k Wh]"
"E WW NE Summe [M/k Wh]"

would be very interesting.

I'm going to try to get a whole reading of ALL the LWZ vales and going to search those values with a hex editor...and hopefully find them  ;)

E WW Tag = sHeatRecoveryDay
E WW Summe = SHeatRecovery..total or Sum

So these are already part of the current readings that you should be able to see.
Regarding the Arbeitszahl...The values that the LWZ give you you have to put into relation to the energy that was needed to produce (from your separate reading (Stromzähler). Since the heat recovered is part of this system I also add this factor in to energy that was "produced". So over an entire year (2013) I ended up with an Arbeitszahl of 3.76. In my mind, it does not make sense to judge it day-by-day. For instance: The lowest numbers for Arbeitszahl, mean the least efficient, the LWZ is during summer. Why? Because there is no heat produced that can be recovered. All energy (even though it is very little) goes into the production of WW.

@immi: as far as wish list for parameters I agree with LWZlers list. PLUS: Is is possible to give sHistory parameters another decimal. Just one ofter the comma would be great. :)

regarding heating curve: The red point does not show up for me at all anymore. I am not sure why? Maybe because I have now DHWmode permanently set?

Thanks,
Tom

micomat

Zitat von: houseowner123 am 07 Mai 2014, 16:34:52
E WW Tag = sHeatRecoveryDay
E WW Summe = SHeatRecovery..total or Sum

sorry thats incorrect

WM WRG Tag = heat recovery day
WM WRG Summe = heat recovery total

they are display under actual avlues not in "fachmann"

immi

Hi Tom
you do not see the red point, because the plot is up to 21°C , outside is warmer
if you updated FHEM (and restarted) you should see in the legend (below-left) the actual value of the red point.
please try this night and early in the morning

immi

micomat